Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results (26799 Views)

The Unofficial Results Of The Annulled June 12 1993 Election / Abiola: Sowore Protesting Annulment Of June 12, 1993 Election (Throwback Photos) / Professor Humphrey Nwosu's Account Of The Annulment Of The June 12 1993 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by opalu: 3:00pm On Jun 07, 2018
Ok
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 07, 2018
Declare June 12 elections azin make MKO cum back 4rm grave rule us? Jokers, compensate d family and persecute dos dat killed him. Justice is far better dan dis noise FG ar making
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by Jsucre(m): 3:02pm On Jun 07, 2018
so inec no get holiday on holiday
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by islandmoon: 3:02pm On Jun 07, 2018
it is clear, fulani , hausa, jihadist to kill and jail southerners whenever they win election, and the yorubas are good for hiding under their bed when they hear sound of knockout,
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by conyema12(m): 3:02pm On Jun 07, 2018
The Hausa Fulanis always know when to activate Yoruba Mumu button...

6 Likes

Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by sokera: 3:03pm On Jun 07, 2018
loomer:
I never see country wey like public holiday reach naija
go and check Malaysia Calendar then you will know Nigeria is leaner when it comes to holiday
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by ElsonMorali: 3:03pm On Jun 07, 2018
IgweIgweIgwe:

What caused the Nigerian civil war?

The greed of Ojukwu caused the civil war. His over ambitiousness and strong headedness.

1 Like

Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by powerkey: 3:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
conyema12:

You nailed it.
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 07, 2018
Lolzzzzzzz

they should announce the result and give him certificate of return in his grave.........

and swear him in...........in his grave....

afterall no be today buhari starts to deal with the dead.

1 Like

Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by Coldfeets: 3:06pm On Jun 07, 2018
To what end, please? undecided
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by Viergeachar: 3:06pm On Jun 07, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
This is going overboard

Are you pained

1 Like

Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by AwolowoAssLicker(f): 3:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
Buhari is very silly and stupid for banning history in our school curriculum, MKO did they announce him the winner or did he declare himself the winner

3 Likes

Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by ElsonMorali: 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
conyema12:

Dumb comment. I'm sure it's paining you ba? Still waiting for an apology for the war that took the lives of your grandparents?

You'll grow white whiskers waiting.

5 Likes

Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
SHEY INEC THAT'S FULL OF BUBU'S BROTHERS GO ANNOUNCE JUNE 12 RESULT, SEE DON'T BE DECEIVED YOU SENATORS
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:09pm On Jun 07, 2018
Viergeachar:

Are you pained
I am not. I support the Democracy Day declaration.
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by ElsonMorali: 3:09pm On Jun 07, 2018
AwolowoAssLicker:
Buhari is very silly and stupid for banning history in our school curriculum, MKO did they announce him the winner or did he declare himself the winner

Question for the gods. Why don't you ask Ifa?

1 Like

Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by package7(m): 3:12pm On Jun 07, 2018
Ehn enh, they have started now... Omo see distraction everywhere. Naija why?
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by ajl: 3:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
conyema12:

You are probably right. I am really cautious of Buhari and his cabal. I used to be a Buharist until the middle-belt killings. Why make this pronouncement now, just some months to the election and when his popularity is dwindling. Surely to get Southwest votes. Once again our people are falling for it. People get carried away far too easily.

4 Likes

Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by divineappo(m): 3:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
It is only fair to avoid a twist in the history tomorrow

Because all these over sabi historian can say in the future that Buhari only did it to satisfy some people and not that MKO merited it

The June 12 can be upturned tomorrow

So make it clear! who actually worn the election
I won't be surprised if buhari gives us a new bombshell reply that, "only abacha can declare MKO the winner"
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by osazeeblue01: 3:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
How long are we going to be living in pretence?

We all know that Buhari declaring June 12 Democracy Day is his political ambition. Why did't him declare it last year or after his inauguration?

As a Nigerian is good but it came at the wrong time.

This won't stop you from going back to Daura 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by Dreambeat: 3:19pm On Jun 07, 2018
So what will be the legal implication of announcing and declaring him the winner? Can someone educate me on this.I think Buhari has opened a can of worms,the outcome of which he himself never envisaged.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by mybestlove(m): 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
Drama will never end in this Nigeria.
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by e7ejinima: 3:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
alienvirus:
Perpetual headache for some people. This is too much in a day. H2SO4 to the rescue. tongue

I doubt if you understand the game on board.

PMB thought he has played a fast one by awakening the old sentiments that usually split the South by playing up a matter in the emotions of the West but less regard in the East and all other parts of the nation.

Now the Senate has stepped in to call his bluff (Buhari). The challenge is on and the heart of the matter is that if Buhari truly means to recognise what MOO represents, the the result of the election will have to be announced.

And this is the crux of the matter because some in the North would rather die. I see this splitting the North.

Forget the Easterners.

I'm grabbing popcorn. I need to watch this in 3D.

If that election is not declared and people keep rejoicing about just the recognition of the date June 12, then some don't understand the game.

I am watching cool

Declare the result, con man Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2018
ElsonMorali:

The greed of Ojukwu caused the civil war. His over ambitiousness and strong headedness.
Not really. After Biafra was declared, an agreement was reached between Ojukwu and Gowon at Aburi.
Gowon reneged.

1 Like

Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by hardbody: 3:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
powerkey:
Edon happen....

Abiola is the man. Igbos don't regret voting abiola. we love him.

However, Buhari should ask inec to announce the result and swear abiolas son or daughter in as to show us he loves the Yorubas.....

That is our demands.

Malaria is bad for the brain. Please take agbo
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by PointZerom: 3:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
ElsonMorali:

That's why your government banned history in your schools.

Now can you tell me what Ojukwu was greedy and ambitious about?.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
sad

Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by edgecution(m): 3:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
powerkey:
Edon happen....

Abiola is the man. Igbos don't regret voting abiola. we love him.

However, Buhari should ask inec to announce the result and swear abiolas son or daughter in as to show us he loves the Yorubas.....

That is our demands.

Do you really care to know the results? Or do you want me to tell you who voted for Abiola?

2 Likes

Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by Joylove2324(f): 3:35pm On Jun 07, 2018
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Buhari don reset their brain
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by Augiiee(m): 3:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
#IpobMiscreants won't like this, cuz they were hoping that the rouges at NASS will reject Sai baba's directives.
#KeepOnWailing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A President And His ‘Tired’ Service Chiefs By Olalekan Adetayo / Subsidy: NLC Absent As FG, TUC Meet In Aso Rock / Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.