Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results (26801 Views)

The Unofficial Results Of The Annulled June 12 1993 Election / Abiola: Sowore Protesting Annulment Of June 12, 1993 Election (Throwback Photos) / Professor Humphrey Nwosu's Account Of The Annulment Of The June 12 1993 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by tunjijones(m): 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
Maldek666:

Dear good Sir,

Please do not mention IPOB and Biafrans on the same paragraph with the failure of the zoo.

We are excited about the failure of the zoo, and we do not want to be bothered by your failure.

Zoo MUST Fall and we must rejoice. Declare MKO Abiola as President-elect and then tell us who murdered your President-elect, MKO Abiola and his beautiful, industrious wife, Kudirat. Who killed them ?

We will defeat the zoo with Truth - Nnamdi Kanu

grin grin

Una no dey Taya. Don't dwell on the past and forget to live... I think thats what u guys are doing
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by Maldek666: 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2018
tunjijones:

Una no dey Taya. Don't dwell on the past and forget to live... I think thats what u guys are doing

Shatap friend, we do not forget about our past. It is what shapes our present and direct our future. It is why Biafrans are industrious. We navigate the trajectories of life without loans.

We want Abiola to be declared winner of June 12. You can not make that day a democracy day without telling the people that HE WON. Oduduwa bloodline will support me on this. Declare him a winner and then tell us who killed the President-elect and his wife.

We will destroy Nigeria with Truth - Nnamdi Kanu.

Lest I forget, we are rejoicing that APC is destroying the ZOOOOoooooo!
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by tunjijones(m): 6:31pm On Jun 07, 2018
Maldek666:

Shatap friend, we do not forget about our past. It is what shapes our present and direct our future. It is why Biafrans are industrious. We navigate the trajectories of life without loans.

We want Abiola to be declared winner of June 12. You can not make that day a democracy day without telling the people that HE WON. Oduduwa bloodline will support me on this. Declare him a winner and then tell us who killed the President-elect and his wife.

We will destroy Nigeria with Truth - Nnamdi Kanu.

Lest I forget, we are rejoicing that APC is destroying the ZOOOOoooooo!

OK nao. Continue wallowing in the past now and let the present pass u by. Is it not surprising to u guys that since democracy u haven not even got the post of vice president not to talk of president?

Governors of south west have always declared June 12 a public holiday since 2001 while ur own governors ask the police and army to kill u if u sit at home on May 30.

Don't forget that nnamdi kanu was silenced with the help of ur governors and ur so called elders...
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by Maldek666: 6:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
tunjijones:

OK nao. Continue wallowing in the past now and let the present pass u by. Is it not surprising to u guys that since democracy u haven not even got the post of vice president not to talk of president?

Governors of south west have always declared June 12 a public holiday since 2001 while ur own governors ask the police and army to kill u if u sit at home on May 30.

Don't forget that nnamdi kanu was silenced with the help of ur governors and ur so called elders...

Noise making is not point making. IPOB declares May 30 as Holiday and ROADS ARE EMPTY. Even on June 12, the roads will be busy. Trust me, there is no Holiday as sweet as Biafra Day, May 30. Entire SE goes indoors, enjoying our Biafran delicacies. Not that I am Igbo, I just love Nnamdi Kanu. That guy is a God of some sort.

So shut the fucck up and tell me who will declare June 12 as Holiday without admitting that the ITT criminal according to Fela did not win the election.

Declare the ITT criminal (accroding to Fela) as President-elect, then tell us who killed the President-elect and the President-elect's First Lady, Kudirat.

We at Pro-Biafra Dynasty want the zoo to fall, and we are laughing always at your stupidity in that zoooooooo!
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by ajl: 8:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
ElsonMorali:

There was a country is a highly biased account of what went down during the Biafran war.

It was written by an Igbo man who from all indications and utterances showed a great tribal bias against Nigeria in general and Yorubas in particular.

Why don't you get the book written by General Alabi Isama.

He was at the forefront of the war and had hundreds of war pictures which he took himself in his book.

His book is titled "The Tragedy of Victory".

Yes, he is Yoruba, but I can assure you his book addressed all the ills of the war.

His disdain for general Olusegun Obasanjo is very visible in that book.

If you want an unbiased version of the war, go read it. I have read it more than a dozen times getting new insights each time.

The book is overpriced just like any other material thing in Nigeria. I checked Amazon and the price is $278.99. How can someone who honestly desire people especially youths to get firsthand account of the war set a price that high. He simply want to cash in but that's outrageous.
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by Adejunwonlo94: 8:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
Maldek666:

Dear good Sir,

Please do not mention IPOB and Biafrans on the same paragraph with the failure of the zoo.

We are excited about the failure of the zoo, and we do not want to be bothered by your failure.

Zoo MUST Fall and we must rejoice. Declare MKO Abiola as President-elect and then tell us who murdered your President-elect, MKO Abiola and his beautiful, industrious wife, Kudirat. Who killed them ?

grin grin

You have a very good point right there with who killed them.

In my own view, I believe Buhari could as well implicate who ever killed MKO Abiola and his Wife. If the case is re-opened now, it will be a treasonable offense to kill the president elect of a country Nigeria.
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by Rotji(m): 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2018
Like seriously?! I thought this senate were bunch of intellectuals, how can you ask INEC to declare the results of an election they didn't conduct?!

NECON conducted the 1992/93 elections not INEC.

Somebody should explain please.
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by ElsonMorali: 9:28pm On Jun 07, 2018
ajl:

The book is overpriced just like any other material thing in Nigeria. I checked Amazon and the price is $278.99. How can someone who honestly desire people especially youths to get firsthand account of the war set a price that high. He simply want to cash in but that's outrageous.

Lol. Look bro don't sweat it. I got mine from book hawkers at a motor park in Lagos for less than N2,000.

I'm sure if you visit any bookshop the price will be much less than $200.

But are you sure the price you saw was $200?

Because $200 is too much haba!
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by colestephan86: 10:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
sommy25:
The Senate has asked the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to declare the results of the June 12, 1993 presidential election.

More to follow…

https://www.channelstv.com/2018/06/07/breaking-senate-asks-inec-to-announce-june-12-1993-results/?utm_source=TW&utm_medium=ChannelsTV-+AutoPoster&utm_campaign=SNAP%2Bfrom%2BChannels+Television

the result was very clear na, MKO had a landslide victory all around the country, the whole country unanimously voted him to get rid of the military rule, but babangida refused to to announce him the winner.
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by olulekan1992(m): 1:24am On Jun 08, 2018
Buhari announced that June 12 to be democracy day so that people can praise him.

lotslitnotes
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by vertueptime: 2:07am On Jun 08, 2018
Slim101:
Should the FG compel INEC to release the June 12 result?

Let's take a poll:

Like for Release Share for Not Necessary.

But it was NEC that conducted the election.
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by Azam101: 4:04am On Jun 08, 2018
The evil genius would not like this ooo!
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by Ategberoson(m): 5:06am On Jun 08, 2018
Maldek666:

Dear good Sir,

grin grin

my problem with u Igbo on nairaland here is why the babies cries? buhari honour mko or not has no revelation in the living of Yoruba

quoting that coward that can't stand with his course than mko who submitted himself with what he believes in is foolishness of the highest order

if Nnamdi KANU is arrested zoo we fall bla bla. so for your small brain na that exile KANU will destroy the zoo mumu?
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by Maldek666: 8:06am On Jun 08, 2018
Ategberoson:

my problem with u Igbo on nairaland here is why the babies cries? buhari honour mko or not has no revelation in the living of Yoruba

quoting that coward that can't stand with his course than mko who submitted himself with what he believes in is foolishness of the highest order

if Nnamdi KANU is arrested zoo we fall bla bla. so for your small brain na that exile KANU will destroy the zoo mumu?

The ignorance of you Yorubas is assuming that anyone pro-Biafra is Igbo, are you not dumb ? I cant even speak a sentence on Igbo, you mor0n. Stop aligning me with a tribe, I am a Pro-Biafran, I could be Yoruba but love Biafra freedom fighting agility, m0ron.
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by Slim101(m): 9:36am On Jun 08, 2018
vertueptime:

But it was NEC that conducted the election.

Yeah you're absolutely correct. But I'm sure that angle can be overlooked and the records will still be in INEC's possession if they wish to release it.
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by powerkey: 11:38pm On Jun 08, 2018
hardbody:

I forgive you. No true Igbo son claims to be a westerner. Meanwhile your malaria is acute. It could degenerate into celebral.

Yours is HIV Ebola.....

sorry ndoo
Re: Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results by tunjijones(m): 3:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
Maldek666:

Noise making is not point making. IPOB declares May 30 as Holiday and ROADS ARE EMPTY. Even on June 12, the roads will be busy. Trust me, there is no Holiday as sweet as Biafra Day, May 30. Entire SE goes indoors, enjoying our Biafran delicacies. Not that I am Igbo, I just love Nnamdi Kanu. That guy is a God of some sort.

So shut the fucck up and tell me who will declare June 12 as Holiday without admitting that the ITT criminal according to Fela did not win the election.

Declare the ITT criminal (accroding to Fela) as President-elect, then tell us who killed the President-elect and the President-elect's First Lady, Kudirat.

We at Pro-Biafra Dynasty want the zoo to fall, and we are laughing always at your stupidity in that zoooooooo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FESTAC, Lekki, Surulere, Ikeja: Labour Party List Routes For Rallies / Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra / EFCC Grills Salewa Obanikoro Over N800m Transaction, Seizes Her Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.