Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,959 members, 7,810,650 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

I’ll Not Waver. I’ve Renounced My Own Happiness To Liberate Imo ~ Ihedoha. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Not Waver. I’ve Renounced My Own Happiness To Liberate Imo ~ Ihedoha. (298 Views)

I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu / IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns / FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Not Waver. I’ve Renounced My Own Happiness To Liberate Imo ~ Ihedoha. by Akachukwuroland: 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2018
I’ll not waver. I’ve renounced my own happiness to liberate Imo ~ Ihedoha.

The Imo State opposition leader, Rt. Hon Emeka Ihedoha has continued his unrelenting onslaught against the APC led government in Imo State.
Rt. Hon. Ihedoha who visited Owerri municipal in continuation of his IMO LIBERATION tour was visibly angry with the state of affairs in Imo and misgovernance.

He accused the Rochas Okorocha led government of illegal land grabbing, urban disslocation of traders and confiscation of innocent peoples properties thereby turning them into slaves in their own land.

According to Ihedoha, “”I will never accept to be a slave in my own land”

” They took our lands and destroyed our properties and source of living, they want us to be slaves, but we reject it””.

He warned against the debasement of the Igbo’s saying,

” it is against the culture of the Igbo’s to be slaves. The government of Imo State must be rejected and ejected by our. They have debased our culture””.

Still raging, he said ” I am not happy at all. I am filled with rage. The APC government in Imo State is running an unjust society against Imo people. It is a crime to keep silent. Me, Emeka Ihedoha must speak out. I will never keep silent”.

” I have renounced my own happiness, my own joy and my own privacy. Now, I only wear the garment of the sufferings of Imo people. I represent the resentment of Imo people towards a failed Rochas government, and I am devoted to the cause””.

” I will not waver. I will not relent. I am determined to destroy the enemies of Imo people. I can never engage in handshaking with those killing our people, its an abomination””

On the position of his party the pdp to wage the battle ahead, Ihedoha posited that the party is ready and prepared to do battle. He said, “” The pdp in Imo State represent the strength of the Imo people. The symbol of our party, Chief Charles Ezekwem is a fearless man. We have in him a positive energy and drive to victory”.
Re: I’ll Not Waver. I’ve Renounced My Own Happiness To Liberate Imo ~ Ihedoha. by limeta(f): 7:02pm On Jun 07, 2018
Is all politic
Re: I’ll Not Waver. I’ve Renounced My Own Happiness To Liberate Imo ~ Ihedoha. by raymexx: 7:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
this criminal

(1) (Reply)

June 12: APC Seeks Honour For Abiola's Assassinated Wife / Nigerian Govt Reacts To Obasanjo’s Arrest Clai / Gov Yahaya Bello – June 12 Declaration, A Demonstration Of Democratic Respect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.