Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,259 members, 7,818,885 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 (39447 Views)

Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler / Hafsat Abiola Apologizes To Buhari On Behalf Of Abiola Family / Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by maisauki: 8:46am On Jun 08, 2018
CilicMarin:
I don't why only the people of the South East are against this declaration by President Buhari?

Their evil party-PDP stayed for 16 Years and they couldn't honour Ojukwu or that Criminal Nnamdi Cownu...why are they transfering their aggression to President Buhari and the South Westerners?

Is that how they are going sell Atiku USA, to the rest of country in 2019?

This is becoming an embarrassment to the good people of South East.

Hate kills faster than cancer..
when you give uppercut to your opponent, at the least, don't give him d one that will not make him recover again. give him that which will make him come back staggering then you give him the last SALVO gbiiiiiiiii

2 Likes

Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by Jackbell17: 8:48am On Jun 08, 2018
Amounts to abuse of power, politically motivated, ill-conceived and medicine after death.
Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 08, 2018
LorDBolton:

The fact you did not add...play better politics

A SE support for Buahri assures them of 2023 and 2027presidency.

Day there dey play ignorant politics

It's not the case. There will always be an excuse to oppose the SE. It's not about good or bad politics. But what ever it is we will know in the coming months and years.
Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by babaireti(m): 9:00am On Jun 08, 2018
CilicMarin:
I don't why only the people of the South East are against this declaration by President Buhari?

Their evil party-PDP stayed for 16 Years and they couldn't honour Ojukwu or that Criminal Nnamdi Cownu...why are they transfering their aggression to President Buhari and the South Westerners?

They want us to join hands with them to play the evil spoiler role for the BABA in 2019,foolish ipoD people of Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by bionixs: 9:41am On Jun 08, 2018
CilicMarin:

I learnt that Obasanjo is from Nnobi, in Anambra state

2 Likes

Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by bionixs: 9:45am On Jun 08, 2018
CilicMarin:

good development,Abiola deserves more.But YORUBAS,be focused! They are about to distract you ,collect your votes and another round of suffering for Nigerians and Yorubas starts. Yorubas, be wise
Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by Barzinime(m): 11:37am On Jun 08, 2018
Sha dont commit suicide...Focus your energy to things you have control over
Buhari will become president come 2019, live with it.
TheUbermensch:
The World has never witnessed the level of gullibility to be expressed by SWers come 2019 when they all vote Buhari for a second term amidst insecurity, unemployment, and no respect for democracy simply because he's honoured their "son".

What a time to be alive.
Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by Barzinime(m): 11:40am On Jun 08, 2018
Writing like a Basic 2 Student
Sgwin:
And so what? Hausa people are using yourba like they brainless people.. them deny your right in June 12 now them honor him after them kill him still some people are celebrating... Hausa is using yourba that's my point finish
Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by TheUbermensch: 11:51am On Jun 08, 2018
Barzinime:
Sha dont commit suicide...Focus your energy to things you have control over
Buhari will become president come 2019, live with it.

Or you should be the one protecting yourself from the onslaught of the herdsmen.

If they don't get you this time they'd surely get you in the next 4 years.

I just hope we at least get to see your body here on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by Barzinime(m): 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
Sorry i dont live in the forest/bush like you
I dont have issues with what you believe in.
You are praying death on me, i pardon your stupidity, you are no different from your so called Herdsmen
From your words i know the region you are from, You people dont even like yourselves, so you have no meaning to me
Children of Hate

I will pray to God concerning your life, for you to have peace of mind. undecided

TheUbermensch:

Or you should be the one protecting yourself from the onslaught of the herdsmen.

If they don't get you this time they'd surely get you in the next 4 years.

I just hope we at least get to see your body here on Nairaland.
Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by skales67(m): 1:11pm On Jun 08, 2018
Oblang:

If it is not gullibility that made u vote for gej enmass in 2015, tell me exactly one great thing gej did for ur region..

Jonathan had great plans for this country. But unfortunately, he adhered to the advice of some people close to him to concentrate on the North and South-Waste to garner their votes then after that, concentrate on the SE and SS during his next term. Little did he know that the people of the 2 geo-political zones are nothing but a bunch of dim-witted ingrates whose minds are governed by tribal backwardness and hatred!

If only he had used the funds and time he used in starting the rehabilitation of the Benin-Ore Expressway which stretches to the Ibadan expressway to do something for the South East during his first tenure, it would have been better.

Buhari has come in now...what has he done for the omoluabeasts rather than the VP slot and appointing a bunch of clueless retards just like he is from the region into his cabinet?

One minute, a whole lot of omoluabeasts were chanting war songs about sending him to Daura, and now he fingers them on their clit*ris by conferring GCFR on MKO who is now nothing but bones and you tiger-clawed brownroofers are dancing up and down on Nairaland.

Tufuakwa!! Who did this to you people?
Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2018
bionixs:
good development,Abiola deserves more.But YORUBAS,be focused! They are about to distract you ,collect your votes and another round of suffering for Nigerians and Yorubas starts. Yorubas, be wise
You opinion there... Its what could be looked into. Moreover, here is an info you may want to consider or share with some people that comes to mind. From #550k, you can acquire a full plot of secured Land in Ibeju-Lekki with rest of mind.
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can visit our Ikeja office for contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...

1 Like

Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by Oblang(m): 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2018
skales67:

Jonathan had great plans for this country. But unfortunately, he adhered to the advice of some people close to him to concentrate on the North and South-Waste to garner their votes then after that, concentrate on the SE and SS during his next term. Little did he know that the people of the 2 geo-political zones are nothing but a bunch of dim-witted ingrates whose minds are governed by tribal backwardness and hatred!

If only he had used the funds and time he used in starting the rehabilitation of the Benin-Ore Expressway which stretches to the Ibadan expressway to do something for the South East during his first tenure, it would have been better.

Buhari has come in now...what has he done for the omoluabeasts rather than the VP slot and appointing a bunch of clueless retards just like he is from the region into his cabinet?

One minute, a whole lot of omoluabeasts were chanting war songs about sending him to Daura, and now he fingers them on their clit*ris by conferring GCFR on MKO who is now nothing but bones and you tiger-clawed brownroofers are dancing up and down on Nairaland.

Tufuakwa!! Who did this to you people?

So Jonathan told u he will concentrate on ur region when he is reelected hence the need for the bloc vote. U all must be dumb in the brain to be persuaded by that. Where are those projects u claim gej did in the SW..If ppl talk abt gej misrule, it does not mean he doesn't embark on some projects here and there. Even the dumbest govt will still do some projects. Ppl are against the govt mostly because of their wastages in the time of plenty and corruption...Meanwhile Buhari is building Lagos/Ibadan railway among other projects if u care to know what he has done for the sw...
Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by skales67(m): 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
Oblang:

Meanwhile Buhari is building Lagos/Ibadan railway among other projects if u care to know what he has done for the sw...

A project that was kicked of by the GEJ administration and was 40% done before you people rigged him out of power...continue lying to yourself!
Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by Oblang(m): 6:32pm On Jun 08, 2018
skales67:

A project that was kicked of by the GEJ administration and was 40% done before you people rigged him out of power...continue lying to yourself!

Keep deceiving urself..
Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by cosmos1440: 3:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
skales67:

you guys can lie sha
the only parts repaired by the GEJ administration is the shagamu toll gate and ibadan entrance ends of the road. Both parts combined is not up to 5km, out of a 120km road, yet you are saying 40%.
#STOP THE HATE & LIES
Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by LorDBolton(m): 5:38pm On Jun 09, 2018
jomonic:

It's not the case. There will always be an excuse to oppose the SE. It's not about good or bad politics. But what ever it is we will know in the coming months and years.

Your politics has always been bad even after buhari won You guys played even worse politics.

Nothing I dislike like bad politicking. It breeds hate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Union Bank And Bankers Warehouse Reply EFCC On 2.8 Million Dollars Seized / President Buhari Signs Petroleum Industry Bill Into Law / FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.