Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,637 members, 7,958,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:44 AM

Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 (39652 Views)

Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler / Hafsat Abiola Apologizes To Buhari On Behalf Of Abiola Family / Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by JAMESOJAY: 5:12am On Jun 08, 2018
If he has a good heart why did fela call him a thief ?

International Thief Thief

Lol
Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by JAMESOJAY: 5:14am On Jun 08, 2018
Because mko is a thief

If he has a good heart why did fela call him a thief ?

International Thief Thief

Lol
Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by JAMESOJAY: 5:26am On Jun 08, 2018
You see why the Yourbas are cowards

The are always afraid to say the truth lol

Abiola is a thief and the coward yourba tribe knows that..

Fella said this

the late business mogul and politician was corrupt and got his wealth fraudulently. In the song, ‘International Thief Thief,’ he called MKO out.

SHAME SHAME SHAME=SHAME
YOURBAS ARE COWARDS
Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by DonMekino(m): 5:37am On Jun 08, 2018
ON JUNE 12 DEMOCRACY DAY AND POSTHUMOUS GCFR AWARD TO ABIOLA:

Former CJN Belgore's stance is very right as re guards the CHANGE OF DEMOCRACY DAY IN NIGERIA.

That was the reason Goodluck Jonathan changed UNILAG to MKO Abiola University, yet they rejected it.

Buhari has also extended his tenure by 2 weeks, and people won't see anything bad about it.

The truth is that Nigerian politicians have mastered the ways to twist and turn the emotions of Nigerians to their own advantage.

No matter how bad and illegal Buhari's moves seem to be, he has already bought over the majority of the Yorubas by this singular act, and they are going to vote him come 2019.
His numerous sins are already forgiven!
The Hausa/Fulanis are very good at what they do and will not stop Lording it over the rest of Nigeria anytime soon.

To the Southeast governors, hope you will still invite the military and the police to shoot at people remembering 30th of May?
Hope you will still confiscate the shops of those who decided to sit at home and honour our fallen heroes?

1 Like

Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by DonMekino(m): 5:41am On Jun 08, 2018
Many might have forgotten that the current IG , Idris was the CP of Kano State when Buhari polled 2Million votes and Jonathan only 150,000 in the last 2015 election.
The then INEC Returning Officer in Kano was burnt to death together with his family in their home, immediately after the election and the result announced.

Till date no arrest nor anything found as the cause of the fire .

NOW HEAR THIS:-
As if it is a payback for a job well done,CP Idris was promoted to IGP over 12 other senior CPs, over 22 senior AIGs, and of course over the 7 most senior DIG police officers to become IGP immediately Buhari was sworn in.

Every other officer that was senior to CP Idris was retired just to make way for the now IG Idris to occupy this highest position.

Corruption is not only when you embezzled money.
There are several forms of corruption that has become cankerworm in our governance, nepotism is one of them. Comr Ohinoyi Mathew Okene wrote :

Idris Ibrahim was a CP in Kano during the 2015 election. That was in March 2015. How did he become Inspector Gen by March, 2016?
CP - AIG - DIG - IGP. Classical corruption from Buhari. FACTS DON'T LIE
Here is the list of the AIGs that were retired to make former Kano state commissioner of police, Idris Ibrahim, the IGP:

1 Bala A Hassan
2.Yahaya Garba Ardo
3. Irmiya F Yarima
4. Danladi Y Mshebwala
5. Tambari Y. Mohammed
6..Bala Magaji Nasarawa
7. MUsa Abdulsalam
8. Adisa Bolanta
9. Mohammed J Gana
10. Umaru Abubakar Manko
11. Lawal Tanko
12. Olufemi A. Adenaike
13. Johson A Ogunsakin
14. Adenrele T. Shinaba
15. James O. Caulcrick
16 Olufefemi David Ogumbayode
17. Edgar T Nanakumo
18. Kalafite H. Adeyemi
19. Patrick D Dokumor
20. Mbu Joseph Mbu
21. Sabo Ibrahim Ringim.

21of them
ALL the 7 DIGs were also retired. That was a lot of heads to roll for one man's. Remember also that Kano INEC returning officer, with his whole family, was burnt to death. Till date the case has not seen the light of day. All the registered voters in Kano for 2015 presidential election voted 100% for APC. No single invalid vote, no card reader malfunction. Go figure

Please note that I am not saying anything other than supplying facts. Dazzall.
#COPIED
Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:46am On Jun 08, 2018
jomonic:
There is definitely no common grounds to move Nigeria forward. The forward path appears to be follows: after appeasing the SW Buhari will be rewarded with winning SW votes. Then he will handover to the SW in 2023 who will later handover to another northerner in 2027. While the reins of power is in their hands they will decide who gets what. So where does it leave the SE. The only option will be either to accept to be eternal slave to Nigeria or intensify the agitation for self determination, or at some point who ever is the president makes a bold move to pay reparations in quantum amounts to the SE for decades of injustice. One of these must happen especially the last two. I don't believe the slave option is feasible.
see am, victim mentality mode activated

1 Like

Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by Nobody: 5:53am On Jun 08, 2018
TheUbermensch:
The World has never witnessed the level of gullibility to be expressed by SWers come 2019 when they all vote Buhari for a second term amidst insecurity, unemployment, and no respect for democracy simply because he's honoured their "son".

What a time to be alive.

haha.. this is nigeria!
Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by Badeku: 5:54am On Jun 08, 2018
PMB TILL 2023 INSHA-ALLAH

1 Like

Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by Nobody: 5:58am On Jun 08, 2018
DrGoodman:
Mumu button activated grin

This worked like magic, I mean, a whole tribe just went limp when one cattle herder touched their gee spot grin
oponu

1 Like

Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 08, 2018
CilicMarin:

Senator Enyinnaya "Iberibe"
All your fellow ipob yoots on Nairaland.
don't mind it 500mg of anti ipob 4× daily is what it needs

1 Like

Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 08, 2018
1bunne4lif:
I'm not hating but, how does this declaration improve the welfare of an average Nigerian. so this how the south west will be bought over with things that matter less. THIS IS PURE COWARDICE. PMB has the button to reset all your brains to his advantage

i swear you do not know how sentiments work on humans not to talk of hungry sentimental nigerians. dey there. Buhari don win. i hate to admit it.

1 Like

Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 08, 2018
delpee:
Buhari was part of the government when Abiola was incarcerated and subsequently died. Thank God that he has now deemed it fit to do the right thing.

While i applaud him for what he has just done, it may not have the desired impact on 2019. There are too many issues to consider before taking a decision.

bro say that to your learned soul. many are not like that.. they are far more sentimental than logical. i mean many. he has wont this already if i may say.
Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by mudiana(m): 6:25am On Jun 08, 2018
Mko in his grave right now - una for no kill me, wetin I wan use June 12 and title do. When there is life, there is hope. A living dog is better than a dead lion.
Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by PointZerom: 6:40am On Jun 08, 2018
ademoladeji:

You avatar says it all...

Tell cilicmarin AKA ngeneukwenu to tell you mor about it....lol.
Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by omoluka: 6:42am On Jun 08, 2018
Neat HP 2000 with the following specs is up for sale
500 hdd
4g ram
Bluetooth
Window 10
Price #59000
Call - 08168954025

Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by motherfucker: 6:43am On Jun 08, 2018
CilicMarin:
I don't why only the people of the South East are against this declaration by President Buhari?

Their evil party-PDP stayed for 16 Years and they couldn't honour Ojukwu or that Criminal Nnamdi Cownu...why are they transfering their aggression to President Buhari and the South Westerners?

Is that how they are going sell Atiku USA, to the rest of country in 2019?

This is becoming an embarrassment to the good people of South East.

Hate kills faster than cancer..
it is funny how you guys are masturbating over this crap... But dont worry. Igbos will be here when Buhari will win again... Wow betide you all if you complain when he unleashes his evil in double proportion after election.

brainless idiots everywhere
Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by LORDI(m): 6:44am On Jun 08, 2018
CilicMarin:
I don't why only the people of the South East are against this declaration by President Buhari?

Their evil party-PDP stayed for 16 Years and they couldn't honour Ojukwu or that Criminal Nnamdi Cownu...why are they transfering their aggression to President Buhari and the South Westerners?

and I guess Dino malaye is from the south east?.
Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by ugybabe2020(f): 6:48am On Jun 08, 2018
DrGoodman:

This move is good, it helps us understand the ease with which to get some people to bed. Just say the thing they wish to hear and they will prostrate.
chai! are u a man or woman u deserve a 30mint non stop kiss
Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by ugybabe2020(f): 6:53am On Jun 08, 2018
pol23:
APC PDP ADC....let's leave party now.
Let's be real here.
What has Abiola done to deserve this?
Have you heard about ITT?
Abiola is just a thief like Buhari,Obasanjo and the likes of them.
Hypocrisy is when APC Sue GEJ for honoring MKO with Unilag and jump up when Buhari declare another day as the democracy day.
Same thing APC did when GEJ removed subsidy..occupy Nigeria,they're feeding people at the stadium ,bring various artist...and when buhari did...nobody said a thing...not even the NLC.
Back to the matter...Abiola is a man that died for his selfish Ambition...as a matter of fact what I loose when that Man died can never be quantify..it's way too much...
Yes I was just a little boy then,but our parent and their finances has a big role to play in our life.
Abiola is another Buhari...just hyped without the people asking themselves what does he have to offer or what has He done in the capacity He had served.
If Buhari had died before He became the president,zombie will be shouting the only man that would have save the country don die...But God made them see the old man lack Capability and sense to govern a local government talk less of a country...
Now we're here.
Talk one thing that Abiola had done in the capacity he had served.....The man died chasing his selfish ambition.
please do u smoke? if yes what brand? i want to supply the one that will last for a yr.U made a whole lot of sense.u are one of the best thing that has happened to Nigeria.
Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by Boyooosa(m): 6:54am On Jun 08, 2018
You can never compare buhari with gej becos he is a man. Being a perfect leader, only God knows
Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by tishbite41(m): 7:05am On Jun 08, 2018
vedaxcool:
I feel sorry for people who live, breathe and will eventually die with hate in their mind. This move is good, it had right a historic injustice and would lead to a better understanding of the real sacrifices made which the may 29 day does not come close to honouring. God bless PMB and PYO.
what inheritance do we have in Abiola or what portion do we have in the son of Afonja?! to thy tents oh Biafrans!!!
Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by LorDBolton(m): 7:10am On Jun 08, 2018
jomonic:
There is definitely no common grounds to move Nigeria forward. The forward path appears to be follows: after appeasing the SW Buhari will be rewarded with winning SW votes. Then he will handover to the SW in 2023 who will later handover to another northerner in 2027. While the reins of power is in their hands they will decide who gets what. So where does it leave the SE. The only option will be either to accept to be eternal slave to Nigeria or intensify the agitation for self determination, or at some point who ever is the president makes a bold move to pay reparations in quantum amounts to the SE for decades of injustice. One of these must happen especially the last two. I don't believe the slave option is feasible.

The fact you did not add...play better politics

A SE support for Buahri assures them of 2023 and 2027presidency.

Day there dey play ignorant politics
Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by ezelous: 7:23am On Jun 08, 2018
If we accept to vote PMB because of this gesture and forget the killings of innocent lives, then we are evil.

1 Like

Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by Ganamustgo(m): 7:33am On Jun 08, 2018
DrGoodman:
Mumu button activated grin

This worked like magic, I mean, a whole tribe just went limp when one cattle herder touched their gee spot grin

You are a bloody bigot.

1 Like

Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by Oblang(m): 7:40am On Jun 08, 2018
skales67:

Very gullible set of backward people they are. If they can convince their aged mothers to queue under the sun for 1kg of ijebu garri provided by tinubu as bribe to give buhari their vote, then what do you expect from giving their dead brother GCFR after having a hand in his incarceration and death?

If it is not gullibility that made u vote for gej enmass in 2015, tell me exactly one great thing gej did for ur region..

1 Like

Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:50am On Jun 08, 2018
aonag:

i swear you do not know how sentiments work on humans not to talk of hungry sentimental nigerians. dey there. Buhari don win. i hate to admit it.
that is what I'm seeing right now and, ITS NOT FUNNY
Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by akdjr(m): 8:04am On Jun 08, 2018
As long as my people don't know the importance of alliance in politics they will continue to wail of being marginalize. I so much like the way the Yoruba play their politics by forming alliance with the most populated ethnic group in Nigeria. If you know you know.
Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by Midastorch(m): 8:33am On Jun 08, 2018
[quote author=TheUbermensch post=68278281]The World has never witnessed the level of gullibility to be expressed by SWers come 2019 when they all vote Buhari for a second term amidst insecurity, unemployment, and no respect for democracy simply because he's honoured their "son".

What a time to be alive. [/quot
Its not too late for you,you can swallow rat poison for all we care..... SAI baba till 2023....slaves you are,slaves you shall be...since you guys said you are slaves....slaves shall you be...
Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by Festiecj(m): 8:33am On Jun 08, 2018
CilicMarin:

The problem we have in this country is that some people lack common sense when the need arises. Who is talking about South East here?

Let me educate you some; this case of Buhari is just like a man who dug a borehole in his house in his village and decided to leave it open for the villagers to fetch always, the villagers will think that the man is doing them a big favour, not knowing that they are the one doing the man a big favour, because if the borehole is locked after 3 months the water will go bad and nobody can use it again.

In the same manner, Buhari decided to honour Abiola to gain political point, knowing fully well that he will not get 30% votes from West come 2019, so he is so desperate to win the heart of those who will not use their common sense like this one l just quoted

No one is saying that honouring MK is not good but what we are saying is if he did it not to score political point and to extend his stay in villa with minimum 2 weeks in a case that he lose 2019 election, why didn't he do it since 3 years ago and now he suddenly remember MK because election is around the corner, so many people from West has suddenly forgotten all the suffering Buhari brought in the land just because of simply declaration that cannot put food on any's table

That's why a northerner cannot use an igbo man's head any day any time because the people from the East remains the wisest people in this country believe it or leave it but you can take this to the bank if you doubt me.

We all know that the Westerners are the most educated people in this country but we also know that you are educated doesn't make you wise

selah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by Midastorch(m): 8:33am On Jun 08, 2018
[quote author=TheUbermensch post=68278281]The World has never witnessed the level of gullibility to be expressed by SWers come 2019 when they all vote Buhari for a second term amidst insecurity, unemployment, and no respect for democracy simply because he's honoured their "son".

What a time to be alive. [/quote

Its not too late for you,you can swallow rat poison for all we care..... SAI baba till 2023....slaves you are,slaves you shall be...since you guys said you are slaves....slaves shall you be...
Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by Moorish: 8:45am On Jun 08, 2018
CilicMarin:

But you are returning hate with hate
Re: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 by KingGBsky(m): 8:46am On Jun 08, 2018
Very good now the Fulani man has brought the west over.
Buhari will remain your president for another 4years. You all should embrace it. I pray God continue to protect my family in Nigeria. I will just be looking at Nigeria from here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike On Melaye: Are We Joking? He Does Not Have What It Takes To Be A Governor / Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Gives Mistress N34m To Organise Media, CSO Parley - SR / Sultan Proposes Unrestricted Wearing Of Hijab By Muslim Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.