Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! (30014 Views)

Robbers Raped My 65-Year-Old Mother In Kaduna - Twitter User Cries Out (Photos) / Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. / 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by ShitHead(m): 8:41am On Jun 08, 2018
Was she fvcked raw?

Let her go for a medical test.

Let her forgive herself...

You, counsel her...
Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by queensera(f): 8:41am On Jun 08, 2018
Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by erico2k2(m): 8:42am On Jun 08, 2018
opera1:
Rape her or she jux allowed herself to be raped.
How will you 4llow someone u didn't kno to unknown destination?
could be under a spell,

1 Like

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by Boyooosa(m): 8:42am On Jun 08, 2018
That one is not ur gf na...
Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 08, 2018
this is Nigeria

1 Like

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by sammirano: 8:43am On Jun 08, 2018
chinachukwu:
My girlfriend narrated to me that while she was coming back from work, One man claiming to be a foreigner stop her and told her to help her that he's stranded,while she was conversing with the foreigner a bike man came and suggested that they should help the foreigner.

My girlfriend agreed and followed them to one private place,the fraudster took away her phone,the bike man raped her and told her to go home and get any money&ATM that's in their house.

Unfortunately while she was at home searching for money and atm she couldn't see any, on the process she came downstairs to call the fraudster to tell them that she didn't see any money then i saw her and noticed that something was wrong, immediately i started persuading her to tell me the problem, she refused saying that she took an oath not to tell anyone.

I kept on persuading her until she told me that two people took her and also one of them raped her.

Please my fellow nairalands, what do i do?
I need your advise.

They have raped alrdy, you can do nothing, but that your gf though, so naive.

2 Likes

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by sunnyside16(m): 8:44am On Jun 08, 2018
She called them through a number, i can assure 100% that if you involve FSARS those guys would be pick in hours, through the number used.

2 Likes

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by Mouthgag: 8:44am On Jun 08, 2018
agbonkamen:
hope u she reach organs
Olódo grin
It's orgasm grin

6 Likes

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by Ginaz(f): 8:44am On Jun 08, 2018
Shugarlord213:
The truth is that your gf is a typical greedy Nigerian girl and she deserves to be raped by the second man and also the bike man

I don’t believe this story tho

You're an idiot. Calling you an idiot is an insult to those actually idiotic... Someone got raped you're saying nonsense ,fooool.

5 Likes

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by chrisskynet(m): 8:44am On Jun 08, 2018
agbonkamen:
hope u she reach organs
Even if sense fall on you, You go stil dey do mumu mumu..

2 Likes

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by pafo(m): 8:44am On Jun 08, 2018
No jazz involved. Just plain stupidity on the part of your gf. Mumuism dey follow some girls as regards sex.

6 Likes

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by Sanchez01: 8:45am On Jun 08, 2018
HannahHitler:
why not settle down to think before using those dead thumbs of urs to type nonsense?

you obviously haven't come across jazz using fraudsters before. plus she just wanted to help and fell victim. rape is not funny and no one would allow themselves to be raped..
The trick works on greedy folks. They must have promised her whatever or even told her they would double whatever she brings.

8 Likes

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by madgoat(m): 8:45am On Jun 08, 2018
HannahHitler:
why not settle down to think before using those dead thumbs of urs to type nonsense?

you obviously haven't come across jazz using fraudsters before. plus she just wanted to help and fell victim. rape is not funny and no one would allow themselves to be raped..

Shut up there. Nigerians just call consensual sex rape when they feel the situation will turn around on them just so they can look innocent and get public sympathy. Is that one really rape? Seems u dont even knw what rape is. Which jazz is also there?. She allowed herself to be ' bleeped' so it's not even rape but consensual sex. They would have told her that in order to be rich, they need to have sex and the idiot fell for it. How will an intelligent person follow two strangers to an apartment. Shes a very foolish girl and deserves what she got. She was probably shown some money (dollars) and wanted to get rich quickly. She gave someone free pussy grin ... She should deal with the situation and move on. Only greedy people get defrauded and shes even lucky she did not give them all her money in addition to the pussy.
Dont dare reply or quote me except if u are jobless.

13 Likes

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by Speakdatruth: 8:45am On Jun 08, 2018
agbonkamen:
hope u she reach organs
Your life is so fu cked up. A lady was raped and u skinny beech has dis useless comment to type. Thunder fire u dia anofia

3 Likes

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by Mac2016(m): 8:45am On Jun 08, 2018
agbonkamen:
hope u she reach organs
what have you said?

7 Likes

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by penance(m): 8:46am On Jun 08, 2018
agbonkamen:
hope u she reach organs
No wonder u look like a vulture...u talk a lotta rubbish

2 Likes

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by dheilaw1(m): 8:46am On Jun 08, 2018
agbonkamen:
hope u she reach organs
organs?

3 Likes

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by SniperSmurf(m): 8:46am On Jun 08, 2018
Is ur girl on codeine? She allowed the codeine dealer fvck her. Then looking for things to sell to buy more codeine. undecided
Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 08, 2018
Haha saw this people in Benin the other day, he was looking for those herbal people in this case though. I just told him straight up I don’t know their office, the funniest part is that his accomplice was lurking around making fake call.

I’m sorry about your predicament, little can be done about it as you don’t know where the thieves are. Just take your girlfriend for HIV test and other test.
She should also be careful the way she talks to strangers also.

2 Likes

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by dheilaw1(m): 8:47am On Jun 08, 2018
opera1:
Rape her or she jux allowed herself to be raped.
How will you 4llow someone u didn't kno to unknown destination?
bros those people dey use jass...

1 Like

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by Etuagievin(m): 8:47am On Jun 08, 2018
HannahHitler:

Fraudsters prey on greedy people. I have come across those people several times . you ordinarily would know they are in for fraud. The quicker you take your leave the better.

5 Likes

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 08, 2018
Do nothing to her of course...bt for d guy who did dis shud pay dearly,make sure of dat
Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by dheilaw1(m): 8:48am On Jun 08, 2018
pls involve the police and get justice for the poor girl
Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by SniperSmurf(m): 8:48am On Jun 08, 2018
agbonkamen:
hope u she reach organs

Explain yourself

2 Likes

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by olexjay(m): 8:49am On Jun 08, 2018
opera1:

Okay ooo d great thinker. Good Samaritan.
If u are not greedy no fake jazz using fraudster wil defraud u.
I think ya brain has migrated to ya fingers by not avin critical thoughts on this matter.
the issue is that, once you dedicate your time listening to these fraudsters then the more their voodoo start working, it do scare me sef to give beggars money cuz I won't listen to them but just move on

2 Likes

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by BanjiRaymond(m): 8:49am On Jun 08, 2018
Her foolishness is of highest order.
How can u follow strangers to an unknown place!!!
Guys!! Beware of the women u run after coz some have lost their intellectual knowledge since they were given birth to

5 Likes

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by Sterope(f): 8:50am On Jun 08, 2018
Has she been to the hospital? She should go to one if she hasn't.

She can also visit Mirabel centre for emotional support.

I wish her the best.

chinachukwu:
My girlfriend narrated to me that while she was coming back from work, One man claiming to be a foreigner stop her and told her to help her that he's stranded,while she was conversing with the foreigner a bike man came and suggested that they should help the foreigner.

My girlfriend agreed and followed them to one private place,the fraudster took away her phone,the bike man raped her and told her to go home and get any money&ATM that's in their house.

Unfortunately while she was at home searching for money and atm she couldn't see any, on the process she came downstairs to call the fraudster to tell them that she didn't see any money then i saw her and noticed that something was wrong, immediately i started persuading her to tell me the problem, she refused saying that she took an oath not to tell anyone.

I kept on persuading her until she told me that two people took her and also one of them raped her.

Please my fellow nairalands, what do i do?
I need your advise.
Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by expert234: 8:50am On Jun 08, 2018
agbonkamen:
hope u she reach organs

What killed your brain? Is it the constant weaveon or staying too long under dryer? Is that why you can't even spell orgasm?

2 Likes

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by kingreign(m): 8:50am On Jun 08, 2018
agbonkamen:
hope u she reach organs
angrywhat an idiotic comment? Don't you have sense or humane feelings left in you?

1 Like

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by Chrisantus94(m): 8:50am On Jun 08, 2018
Your Girl Friend Is Dull Jare!!

4 Likes

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by Mutemenot(m): 8:51am On Jun 08, 2018
op wia is the location n what date did this happened ?
Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by horlarwereleh(m): 8:52am On Jun 08, 2018
What!!! Am really surprised to see people offering advice and co!!! Dnt tell me u bliv dz k-leg story!!! If u bliv dx story, den u can as well bliv dat God is a lady!!!
This is just a troll!!!
I expect more dan dz frm Nairalanders!!!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shitnaan Maimako Is Dead: Sebastine Maimako, University Of Jos VC's Son Dies / Tips To Help You Stay Safe From Getting Killed Or Kidnapped / Palm Fruit Thief Stripped And Paraded Unclad By Mob (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.