Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! (30009 Views)

Robbers Raped My 65-Year-Old Mother In Kaduna - Twitter User Cries Out (Photos) / Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. / 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 08, 2018
chigoizie7:
U for give her an ATM card with small money inside and then tail her, involve some army personnel.

If na when I still de run street.

Na to arrange guys wey go act as bike man conveying her to the fraudulent guys. And then kpooof them at sight. No mercy

You bam. Rugged!
Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by grandstar(m): 8:54am On Jun 08, 2018
agbonkamen:
hope u she reach organs

Did you reach orgasm when you were raped? cry

3 Likes

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 08, 2018
I dey tell u my brother,my friend was once a victim in benin,dey made her part with d 16k her mum gave her to buy somthing in d markt,even told her dat if she tell any1 wat happened,she will die immediately, she said she was just nodding to everything dey told her like a year old baby,after d incident, she went straight to church for prayers, may God neva allow us come across those people
dheilaw1:
bros those people dey use jass...

2 Likes

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:54am On Jun 08, 2018
They took away her phone. Which phone did she use to call the fraudster? Did they exchange numbers?

7 Likes

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by OhiOfIhima: 8:55am On Jun 08, 2018
chinachukwu:
My girlfriend narrated to me that while she was coming back from work, One man claiming to be a foreigner stop her and told her to help her that he's stranded,while she was conversing with the foreigner a bike man came and suggested that they should help the foreigner.

My girlfriend agreed and followed them to one private place,the fraudster took away her phone,the bike man raped her and told her to go home and get any money&ATM that's in their house.

Unfortunately while she was at home searching for money and atm she couldn't see any, on the process she came downstairs to call the fraudster to tell them that she didn't see any money then i saw her and noticed that something was wrong, immediately i started persuading her to tell me the problem, she refused saying that she took an oath not to tell anyone.

I kept on persuading her until she told me that two people took her and also one of them raped her.

Please my fellow nairalands, what do i do?
I need your advise.
Exactly the same tin happened to my girl( now ex) den like 5yrs ago. So dont waste ur energy n Money to set dem up because dey knew if d third party is involved. During my own, we tried to set dem up even hired a Danfo, d location they described for to meet wit dem, on getting there no one on the sight n a lady came out to tell us dat on our arrival, they have noticed... Just take ur girl to hospital n conduct a HIV n other vulnerable STD test for her. Pls dont discriminate against ur girl oo, it can happen to anyone. You will see how strong n courageous ur girl will be against strangers after dis horrible experience.

7 Likes

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by ophatlewis(m): 8:56am On Jun 08, 2018
opera1:
Rape her or she jux allowed herself to be raped.
How will you 4llow someone u didn't kno to unknown destination?
JUJU JOIN DO D GIRL
Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by OhiOfIhima: 8:58am On Jun 08, 2018
sunnyside16:
She called them through a number, i can assure 100% that if you involve FSARS those guys would be pick in hours, through the number used.
Bros, I wish it can possible in dis our Obodo Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by madgoat(m): 8:58am On Jun 08, 2018
BanjiRaymond:
Her foolishness is of highest order.
How can u follow strangers to an unknown place!!!
Guys!! Beware of the women u run after coz some have lost their intellectual knowledge since they were given birth to

Exactly... Shes so dull. She followed two strangers on a bike. Joblessness is even worrying her join. I pray i dont give birth to someone so low in intelligence as her.

3 Likes

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by 400billionman: 8:59am On Jun 08, 2018
chinachukwu:
My girlfriend narrated to me that while she was coming back from work, One man claiming to be a foreigner stop her and told her to help her that he's stranded,while she was conversing with the foreigner a bike man came and suggested that they should help the foreigner.

My girlfriend agreed and followed them to one private place,the fraudster took away her phone,the bike man raped her and told her to go home and get any money&ATM that's in their house.

Unfortunately while she was at home searching for money and atm she couldn't see any, on the process she came downstairs to call the fraudster to tell them that she didn't see any money then i saw her and noticed that something was wrong, immediately i started persuading her to tell me the problem, she refused saying that she took an oath not to tell anyone.

I kept on persuading her until she told me that two people took her and also one of them raped her.

I need your advise.
Does ur girl take advice from you? If ur answer is NO what advice do you need from nairalanders?
Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by 12345baba(m): 8:59am On Jun 08, 2018
agbonkamen:
hope u she reach organs
what is this one saying

1 Like

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by Nwaohafia1: 9:00am On Jun 08, 2018
chinachukwu:

I need your advise.

When such thing happen next, give her a thunderous slap, it will reset her brain

1 Like

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by geesunge(m): 9:01am On Jun 08, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
Exactly the same tin happened to my girl( now ex) den like 5yrs ago. So dont waste ur energy n Money to set dem up because dey knew if d third party is involved. During my own, we tried to set dem up even hired a Danfo, d location they described for to meet wit dem, on getting there no one on the sight n a lady came out to tell us dat on our arrival, they have noticed... Just take ur girl to hospital n conduct a HIV n other vulnerable STD test for her. Pls dont discriminate against ur girl oo, it can happen to anyone. You will see how strong n courageous ur girl will be against strangers after dis horrible experience.
Something similar happened to me 5years ago. Those guys are crazy honestly! The thing is not ordinary, only God saved me.

2 Likes

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by Jasperro(m): 9:02am On Jun 08, 2018
your babe acted stupid, following strangers to unknown place...... beast her
Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by OhiOfIhima: 9:02am On Jun 08, 2018
edicied:
Break up with that girl immediately
Why would u suggest that... Pray may any of ur close associate never encounter this horrible experience.
Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by openmine(m): 9:02am On Jun 08, 2018
chigoizie7:
U for give her an ATM card with small money inside and then tail her, involve some army personnel.

Na to arrange guys wey go act as bike man conveying her to the fraudulent guys. And then kpooof them at sight. No mercy
good idea...those guys may have brainwashed her into believing that she took an oath....these people need to be captured and dealt with
I dont really blame them...i blame people who listen to their razz and thereby get greedy.....only to be scammed!

2 Likes

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by tokrizy: 9:03am On Jun 08, 2018
chigoizie7:

senior man

1 Like

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by ImaIma1(f): 9:04am On Jun 08, 2018
How come people are still falling for this old scam?

The scammers actually capitalize on the greed of their victims. The many times they tried it with me, i scolded them.

How could she even follow them anywhere? No help is worth your safety.

It is a pity she was touched in the process. She should be smarter and careful next time.

6 Likes

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by Maldek666: 9:04am On Jun 08, 2018
Whether this story is true of not, but there is something to learn here for a lot of people. There is a chemical they use, it erases memory temporary and make anyone they talk to to just believe everything. It has nothing to do with juju, just a powder made from a tree whose origin is traced to South America. Once the powder is inhaled, it shuts down the conscious mind for some hours if not days, then the victim becomes hypnotised to follow instructions.

Several girls are victims of this and they usually target women knowing that males can recover quickly and beat them up. The sex part is so that the girl will be too ashamed of telling others the issue. Has nothing to do with covenant, just mind control experiment as girls will hardly tell people they about their sexual encounter. Again, it is not a rape, like violent type. Once the rational conscious mind is distabilized, the girl follows every instruction as a child. She will even remove her cloths on instructions and lie down on instructions, just like a robot.

I stumbled on this chemical during a research I did on Ayuasca, even church pastors use it in their churches to make the members hypnotized so they can pay tithes and offerings. They also use hypnotic messages which a lot of people confuse with 'speaking in tongues', certain words have magnetic resonance that makes people do what ever you ask them to do. Some of those words when written can also have effect on the human mind, making people follow instructions.

Purely chemicals and hypnotic messages but no jazz involved.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by cezarman(m): 9:04am On Jun 08, 2018
Shugarlord213:
The truth is that your gf is a typical greedy Nigerian girl and she deserves to be raped by the second man and also the bike man

I don’t believe this story tho

If they had promised to double her money or introduce her to a very profitable, eye catching business plan for her to invest in, then you can call her greedy. In this case, they just played on her intelligence because she's naive. They didn't really use any juju on her, them just deceive her say the rape na oath... And because she no wise, she too kon believe them dey go find money for them.

My opinion sha, according to the story... If it's actually truesmiley
Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by jaxxy(m): 9:05am On Jun 08, 2018
Its a common street fraud. Mostly happens to gals that are naive or street smart bt ive never heard of rape being involved. They hypnotize the victims by luring them with sm bull$hit foreigner story and u follow them smwhere and they send u to go bring anything valuable in ur home and the gals usually comply. Sm1 i knew stole her mums 50k and jewelry worth alot more. The mum was just swearing 4her afterwards. Terrible incident.

4 Likes

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by SirLakes: 9:06am On Jun 08, 2018
My face whenever a stranger tell me he/she is stranded or tell me unku do you know so so so place grin

2 Likes

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by OhiOfIhima: 9:07am On Jun 08, 2018
geesunge:

Something similar happened to me 5years ago. Those guys are crazy honestly! The thing is not ordinary, only God saved me.
I tell u my brother, my girl have to entered Bus to my working place den, begging n crying profusely to lend her 10k in which I have to took her to a nearby Bank to withdraw the money for her den from there my mind told me sometin is wrong, I have to take permission to follow her up to house. On getting home she was busied searching for her elder sister ATM.. I held on to her dat is how she opened up.

3 Likes

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by Ikpongiton: 9:11am On Jun 08, 2018
ask her the following questions> (1)did she moaned (2)did they tore her pants as bra or did she reached orgasm ?
Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by Jethrolite(m): 9:11am On Jun 08, 2018
chinachukwu:

I need your advise.
Keep in touch with the criminals and arrange a meeting with them with police on standby. This would cost you money because police needs money to mobilise for arrest, take statements, conduct interviews and charge to court.
Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by akimoriyomi(m): 9:12am On Jun 08, 2018
OOps.... thats serious....
SAMSUNG S5 for sale ..... follow come ba3 and still very neat.... 08083673830
Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by openmine(m): 9:13am On Jun 08, 2018
many years ago,my late grandmum was in a cab when she heard some guys talking about this same foreigner BS....it didn't take her a minute to realise they were scammers.....she just formed as if she had forgotten some thing at home and asked the driver she wanted to drop....as soon as she dropped in order to pay,the cab zoomed off.....she just smiled and took another cab!

There are two things we must not forget and that defines us....

What we SEE

AND

what we LISTEN TO

5 Likes

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by Sohnya(f): 9:15am On Jun 08, 2018
opera1:
Rape her or she jux allowed herself to be raped.
How will you 4llow someone u didn't kno to unknown destination?
it happens i have a personal experience...they sometimes hypnotize with their eyes,when you look them in the eyes then you are gone
Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 08, 2018
I've been accosted by two fraudsters with the same tactic but guess what? I don't follow strangers to an unknown destination. This is Nigeria, one has to be extremely careful. Your gf isn't smart.

5 Likes

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by 400billionman: 9:16am On Jun 08, 2018
opera1:

Okay ooo d great thinker. Good Samaritan.
If u are not greedy no fake jazz using fraudster wil defraud u.
I think ya brain has migrated to ya fingers by not avin critical thoughts on this matter.
Human Emotions that make people fall victim are many Greed is one Sympathy is two Empathy is three It is not everyone you should show emotions for. Imagine they were ritualists that girl would be dead by now. Just for showing sympathy to the wrong person.

1 Like

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by mimimile93: 9:16am On Jun 08, 2018
chinachukwu:

I need your advise.
Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by Sohnya(f): 9:17am On Jun 08, 2018
larrynakel:
She was hypnotized!

seconded,it has happened to me before,but thank God i wasnt raped,they only took my money

4 Likes

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by mimimile93: 9:17am On Jun 08, 2018
chinachukwu:

I need your advise.
They used this same trick on my neighbor's daughter. Hers they didn't rape her rather the put something that looks like a stone in her toto..
She came home and took her mom's money to them.. Sometimes it looks like they are using charm. Most times it looks like the victims are dumb..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Brutalizes Her Housemaid In Ibadan For 'Stealing Milk' (Graphic Photo) / My Friend Is Being Held In Detention For More Than Two Weeks Now / Shitnaan Maimako Is Dead: Sebastine Maimako, University Of Jos VC's Son Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.