Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! (30008 Views)

Robbers Raped My 65-Year-Old Mother In Kaduna - Twitter User Cries Out (Photos) / Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. / 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by Daboomb: 10:35am On Jun 08, 2018
Maldek666:
Whether this story is true of not, but there is something to learn here for a lot of people. There is a chemical they use, it erases memory temporary and make anyone they talk to to just believe everything. It has nothing to do with juju, just a powder made from a tree whose origin is traced to South America. Once the powder is inhaled, it shuts down the conscious mind for some hours if not days, then the victim becomes hypnotised to follow instructions.

Several girls are victims of this and they usually target women knowing that males can recover quickly and beat them up. The sex part is so that the girl will be too ashamed of telling others the issue. Has nothing to do with covenant, just mind control experiment as girls will hardly tell people they about their sexual encounter. Again, it is not a rape, like violent type. Once the rational conscious mind is distabilized, the girl follows every instruction as a child. She will even remove her cloths on instructions and lie down on instructions, just like a robot.

I stumbled on this chemical during a research I did on Ayuasca, even church pastors use it in their churches to make the members hypnotized so they can pay tithes and offerings. They also use hypnotic messages which a lot of people confuse with 'speaking in tongues', certain words have magnetic resonance that makes people do what ever you ask them to do. Some of those words when written can also have effect on the human mind, making people follow instructions.

Purely chemicals and hypnotic messages but no jazz involved.

Is it the same Chemicals that Boko haram Commanders use on kidnapped girls, to hypnotise them and make them carry out suicide bombing?
Or your research never reach that side?

1 Like

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 10:44am On Jun 08, 2018
Bro dump greedy bitches and stay away from them.

1 Like

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by spencekat(m): 10:50am On Jun 08, 2018
Jasperro:
your babe acted stupid, following strangers to unknown place...... beast her
It was alleged that she was under a spell.
Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by jchemy1: 11:01am On Jun 08, 2018
Since all man wan craze.U for give her an ATM card with small money inside and then tail her, involve some army personnel.

If na when I still de run street.

Na to arrange guys wey go act as bike man conveying her to the fraudulent guys. And then kpooof them at sight. No mercy[/quote]
Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by godofuck231: 11:06am On Jun 08, 2018
Your girl is a booby, in this case she fell for the booby trap
Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by abokikhalifa: 11:08am On Jun 08, 2018
opera1:
Rape her or she jux allowed herself to be raped.
How will you 4llow someone u didn't kno to unknown destination?

You've never experienced Street before. You must be omo get inside.

2 Likes

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by Pearl05(f): 11:19am On Jun 08, 2018
They are plenty at upper iweka , Onitsha. I came across two last week.

This is there format,

One will approach you and ask for directions to somewhere, once you starts responding the second one will draw near and join for the matter.

So when the idiot approached me, I kept a straight face and walked on without a glance to the dirty fool. Another man then asked me what does he want from me? That I shouldn't mind him because he is a fraudster.

For my mind I responded " he want your father, and Una two na the same trash"

Both of them turned back.

Even if where you are asking for is right in front of us, I won't answer you.

3 Likes

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by YelloweWest: 11:19am On Jun 08, 2018
Adasun:
Females are succeptible to jazz,i don't knw why
Male are even worse.

200 naira jazz can make a man forget his own children...
Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by czarina(f): 11:49am On Jun 08, 2018
Noel1:

This guy here needs some lovely massage!
Give us a call then cool
Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by okenwaa(m): 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2018
chigoizie7:
U for give her an ATM card with small money inside and then tail her, involve some army personnel.

If na when I still de run street.

Na to arrange guys wey go act as bike man conveying her to the fraudulent guys. And then kpooof them at sight. No mercy

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
mimimile93:

This same thing happened to me at Surulere. The so called Togolese man promised me laptop and dollars. I was with 200 dollars bill in my wallet. I opened it and showed him then told him am not interested in his dollars that I got mine. Secondly I have a laptop that I just want to render help since he told me his goods were in a church closed by I should follow him and make sure the goods were transported to a safer place since he is a foreigner here. I almost followed him when one guy from no where came and persuaded me to follow him. That was when I knew it was a scam. I bought out my phone to make a call they asked me who I want to call I told them I want to call my bro and tell him about his situation since my bro is a police officer he can help them secured the goods. They warned me not to call him. I then told them that I know they are scammers and that am reporting them to the police. The moment I placed the phone on my ear omo see cat race. They ran away..
LMAO. cheesy Mine, I simply told them I wasn't interested, and no matter the persuasion, I didn't move an inch.

1 Like

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by donskin101: 12:35pm On Jun 08, 2018
Guy you mean, I swear
Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by UncleJudax(m): 1:08pm On Jun 08, 2018
opera1:
Rape her or she jux allowed herself to be raped.
How will you 4llow someone u didn't kno to unknown destination?
Oga pack well o. Something like this happened to someone I know...if I tell you the story...you self no believe.
Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by 400billionman: 1:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
Ginaz:

You're an idiot. Calling you an idiot is an insult to those actually idiotic... Someone got raped you're saying nonsense ,fooool.
So if you are the girl coming back from work you will just follow a foreigner to a private place(Hotel) if they didn't show or promise you dollar? Smh

2 Likes

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by segematico(m): 1:36pm On Jun 08, 2018
Adasun:
Females are succeptible to jazz,i don't knw why
cos they believe anything spiritually filled with lies
Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by elkon(m): 1:38pm On Jun 08, 2018
wat a mumu gal .i hope d bike man greese d lobido well..
Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by 400billionman: 1:57pm On Jun 08, 2018
ModelX:
I was 17 or 18 when two fools tried this con on me many years ago. When the first one started at first I listened politely because I had never even heard of this kind of scam before. So the second one came and started his own part of 'let's follow him, he will share us inside the money'. The guy dey wan hold my arm, me wey be say I be naturally aggressive teenager I change am for them straight 'o ya were ni?' 'you dey craze ni?' My eye don red cos I hated people entering my personal space and I swore I wasn't gonna move for these dirty looking fookers. Na dem come meet me where I stand for road ke. When I raise hand say to punch him in the face na im both dem clear comot my front. Their father. Na later people wey dey watch start dey tell me say na format. I just shrugged, I swear I had no fear of any bagger in those days. Back then our mommas didn't raise no fools and we were taught to mind our bidness and be content. So no greed here, people should stop alluding this shît to jazz or chemicals or whatnot. Na pure greed later mixed with fear, superstitions and lastly shame. Yes, you should be ashamed of yourself falling for this shît.

Foolish greedy girls everywhere.

Oh and by the way, if you fall for your pastor in church then you will fall for this. Both cons share similar elements.
God bless you Ma. Our modern girls will not accept what you wrote here. No wonder hausa people marry them off at 15 before they start showing hoe instincts. Parents are failing their children these days

4 Likes

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by Maldek666: 2:11pm On Jun 08, 2018
Daboomb:

Is it the same Chemicals that Boko haram Commanders use on kidnapped girls, to hypnotise them and make them carry out suicide bombing?
Or your research never reach that side?

Off thread.
Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by Sohnya(f): 5:36pm On Jun 08, 2018
mimimile93:

Even if they raped you would u come here and say you were raped?
whos is this bikonu...abeg park one side
Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by agbonkamen(f): 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2018
Mouthgag:
Olódo grin It's orgasm grin
oga i know say na orgasm

2 Likes

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by mathong: 8:09pm On Jun 08, 2018
Poor bitches fall for "Get rich overnight" affairs.....#PakoPigins
Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by PhatBG(m): 8:30pm On Jun 08, 2018
grin grin grin
This happened to my younger bro last year. After taking their normal 'oath', he called me immediately and asked me to lend him any money I could lay my hands on.

I asked him what he wants to use it for, he said I shouldn't bother about that (he'd obviously been asked not to relay anything to anyone or else some 'evil' happens to him).

I asked him where he was and he told me Upper Iweka. Having heard so many tales of Upper Iweka's history with frauds in the past.

I immediately knew my man has fallen and I asked him to come and collect the money. grin grin

Na when im come house, I come cool him head

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by maasoap(m): 8:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
chinachukwu:
My girlfriend narrated to me that while she was coming back from work, One man claiming to be a foreigner stop her and told her to help her that he's stranded,while she was conversing with the foreigner a bike man came and suggested that they should help the foreigner.

My girlfriend agreed and followed them to one private place,the fraudster took away her phone,the bike man raped her and told her to go home and get any money&ATM that's in their house.

Unfortunately while she was at home searching for money and atm she couldn't see any, on the process she came downstairs to call the fraudster to tell them that she didn't see any money then i saw her and noticed that something was wrong, immediately i started persuading her to tell me the problem, she refused saying that she took an oath not to tell anyone.

I kept on persuading her until she told me that two people took her and also one of them raped her.

Please my fellow nairalands, what do i do?
I need your advise.

Either she didn't tell you the truth or you decided to leave some parts of her story out so that people won't crucify her. She was promised something, that was why she agreed to follow them, that was why she took an oath and that was why she came back home looking for atm card or money. Those guys always have SOMETHING precious to sell but just wouldn't know where to sell it.
I'm just angry with the man that raped her, he should be dealt with.

1 Like

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by Adasun(m): 9:38pm On Jun 08, 2018
YelloweWest:

Male are even worse.

200 naira jazz can make a man forget his own children...
lols,bros no debate with me,gals own no be here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Friend Is Being Held In Detention For More Than Two Weeks Now / Woman Brutalizes Her Housemaid In Ibadan For 'Stealing Milk' (Graphic Photo) / Shitnaan Maimako Is Dead: Sebastine Maimako, University Of Jos VC's Son Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.