Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,666 members, 7,813,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! (30006 Views)

Robbers Raped My 65-Year-Old Mother In Kaduna - Twitter User Cries Out (Photos) / Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. / 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by cenaman(m): 9:18am On Jun 08, 2018
it happen to me in oshodi, i was waiting for a bus oposite rida plastic industry along ikorodu road a man walk up to me telling me he is from free-town, s-leon, dat he came with some goods which include laptop, blackberry phone and some other gadjets. as he was explaining to me a guy walk up to me and ask me wat's going on and i explain 2 him in yoruba, and he said his broda his electronic shop that we should go and see it maybe he can cal his broda to come and buy some, from there the new guy convince me and we follow the man to iyana-itire bustop, they took me to a corner very close to a very big church. let me cut the long story short. they were able to convince me to take an oat. i was lucky not to be with cash or an atm if not, with what saw i would hav gave them 80k to go and buy chemical to wash film that will turn to money. note: we wash a paper and it turn to money (1k note) and the man said he has about 400millions of that paper. 400millions times it by 1k divide by 4 of us u know wat i will get.

4 Likes

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by 1daboi: 9:18am On Jun 08, 2018
HannahHitler:
why not settle down to think before using those dead thumbs of urs to type nonsense?

you obviously haven't come across jazz using fraudsters before. plus she just wanted to help and fell victim. rape is not funny and no one would allow themselves to be raped..
what does a lesbian like you know?

2 Likes

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by Skmoda360(m): 9:20am On Jun 08, 2018
agbonkamen:
hope u she reach organs
Where your brain at?

1 Like

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by naruto02(m): 9:20am On Jun 08, 2018
chinachukwu:
My girlfriend narrated to me that while she was coming back from work, One man claiming to be a foreigner stop her and told her to help her that he's stranded,while she was conversing with the foreigner a bike man came and suggested that they should help the foreigner.

My girlfriend agreed and followed them to one private place,the fraudster took away her phone,the bike man raped her and told her to go home and get any money&ATM that's in their house.

Unfortunately while she was at home searching for money and atm she couldn't see any, on the process she came downstairs to call the fraudster to tell them that she didn't see any money then i saw her and noticed that something was wrong, immediately i started persuading her to tell me the problem, she refused saying that she took an oath not to tell anyone.

I kept on persuading her until she told me that two people took her and also one of them raped her.

Please my fellow nairalands, what do i do?
I need your advise.
This is a common trick used these days. I’ve been approached in this exact same manner twice

4 Likes

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by sunnyside16(m): 9:21am On Jun 08, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
Bros, I wish it can possible in dis our Obodo Nigeria.

i am telling you because my company just used them to track someone, as we speak the person has been held up. They are very effective i can assure you.

1 Like

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 08, 2018
Sanchez01:

The trick works on greedy folks. They must have promised her whatever or even told her they would double whatever she brings.
Exactly! She was greedy and naive at the same time. They'll promise you a laptop, jewelleries, money, and what not. One will first approach you claiming to be a Togolese whose container was ceased by customs while the other will appear later like a good samaritan who just want to help but they're working together. She wasn't hypnotised, she was threatened with lies she bought.

3 Likes

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by mimimile93: 9:21am On Jun 08, 2018
Sohnya:

seconded,it has happened to me before,but thank God i wasnt raped,they only took my money

Even if they raped you would u come here and say you were raped?
Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by Marvin10(m): 9:22am On Jun 08, 2018
This incident almost happened to my ex, most times the victims are hypnotised and they simply don't know what they are doing. Nigerians need to be careful and this should hit front page. As for the victim's boyfriend... I suggest you run a campaign on this on social media so no other female falls victim and be there for your girlfriend as she will really need your comfort now.
Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by 400billionman: 9:23am On Jun 08, 2018
Adasun:
Females are succeptible to jazz,i don't knw why
Nah strength of head or spiritual strength dey resist such. That girl trusted the strangers better than her boyfriend. Imagine the Op stating it took her so long to tell him what she went through. But it didn't take her so long to open her pant to a stranger. stupid girl.

5 Likes

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by Addy003(m): 9:26am On Jun 08, 2018
madridguy:
There is nothing like jazz for those local guy men " fraudster " na because the lady in question no get the street O.T.

Once they show you money the next thing na oath which is sexual intercourse for ladies, as for men they will arrange one apako alfa, woli or babalawo grin

See as u day type like otondo, I pray you don't fall victim, even as a babe or guy that you may be, when they hypnotize you, u'd know that there's jazz

1 Like

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by 400billionman: 9:27am On Jun 08, 2018
Shugarlord213:
The truth is that your gf is a typical greedy Nigerian girl and she deserves to be raped by the second man and also the bike man

I don’t believe this story tho
The story is not complete Maybe they showed her the dollar and didn't pay after. Remember that the guyman is a foreigner that needed help with directions.
Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by madridguy(m): 9:32am On Jun 08, 2018
grin grin grin They can only hypnotize dead mungun like you grin na today? Nothing like jazz for the matter na brain. Them say they look face and once they show wan dey form abracada I just tell them bros " Bad market " they will just laugh and leave.

Addy003:

See as u day type like otondo, I pray you don't fall victim, even as a babe or guy that you may be, when they hypnotize you, u'd know that there's jazz
Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by mimimile93: 9:35am On Jun 08, 2018
kimbraa:
Exactly! She was greedy and naive at the same time. They'll promise you a laptop, jewelleries, money, and what not. One will first approach you claiming to be a Togolese whose container was ceased by customs while the other will appear later like a good samaritan who just want to help but they're working together. She wasn't hypnotised, she was threatened with lies she bought.

This same thing happened to me at Surulere. The so called Togolese man promised me laptop and dollars. I was with 200 dollars bill in my wallet. I opened it and showed him then told him am not interested in his dollars that I got mine. Secondly I have a laptop that I just want to render help since he told me his goods were in a church closed by I should follow him and make sure the goods were transported to a safer place since he is a foreigner here. I almost followed him when one guy from no where came and persuaded me to follow him. That was when I knew it was a scam. I bought out my phone to make a call they asked me who I want to call I told them I want to call my bro and tell him about his situation since my bro is a police officer he can help them secured the goods. They warned me not to call him. I then told them that I know they are scammers and that am reporting them to the police. The moment I placed the phone on my ear omo see cat race. They ran away..

6 Likes

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by chiogoezubem(f): 9:36am On Jun 08, 2018
Na wa oooo!!! So people still fall for these fraudsters and their usual "let's help the guy" trick!!! Hmm...

2 Likes

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by tgmservice: 9:40am On Jun 08, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
She still has more to say if the story is real though. Before she could follow them, she must have been promised some things. She's greedy! Fish Brain Girls everywhere....shiooorrr
you are right that is their format they will promise you stuffs if you help them that is why the mumuu girl followed them.

They used d same format for me at ikeja but e no work

1 Like

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by mimimile93: 9:43am On Jun 08, 2018
Op go and carry out STD, HIV and pregnancy test on your babe.. If she has any of the above mentioned. Dump her ass asap.. Your girl has bird brain.. She was not charmed. She is greedy. I believed the suspects promised her something.
Those scammers always promised their victims something and only the greedy ones fell victim..

6 Likes

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by godliman: 9:46am On Jun 08, 2018
the big question is at what point did this jazz take hold of her? she was first naive before she was hypnotised. How can you attempt to help a male stranger being female and knowing how vulnerable you are, let alone follow them. Ladies pls always tell these inquirers to ask any man and walk away.

1 Like

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 08, 2018
chinachukwu:
My girlfriend narrated to me that while she was coming back from work, One man claiming to be a foreigner stop her and told her to help her that he's stranded,while she was conversing with the foreigner a bike man came and suggested that they should help the foreigner.

My girlfriend agreed and followed them to one private place,the fraudster took away her phone,the bike man raped her and told her to go home and get any money&ATM that's in their house.

Unfortunately while she was at home searching for money and atm she couldn't see any, on the process she came downstairs to call the fraudster to tell them that she didn't see any money then i saw her and noticed that something was wrong, immediately i started persuading her to tell me the problem, she refused saying that she took an oath not to tell anyone.

I kept on persuading her until she told me that two people took her and also one of them raped her.

I need your advise.

i know you wouldnt have thought of it give. the circumstances but the best thing to have done is to tell her to tell the people shes coming with alot of money and atm and that way they wait then you go to the police station bribe one or two of them and they follow you all to the place to arrest the men.. if its not late consider that an option who knows if they had used her for vodoo in the process of raping her?
Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by bigwig10(m): 9:52am On Jun 08, 2018
Sure there is more to the story,how did she knw the person is a foreigner in the first place,guess the stranger must av flashed some foreign currencies thereby making her understands if she hlps she will be rewarded bfor the bike man sets in his own action and it went on like that,in the nig of today does any one just tlk to a stranger?.... Just anyhow stranger in this,''this is nig of kidnappers,ritualist and all that,anyway thanks to God shes Back alive....

1 Like

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by stevecantrell: 9:52am On Jun 08, 2018
serious

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by ijabs21: 9:56am On Jun 08, 2018
opera1:
Rape her or she jux allowed herself to be raped.
How will you 4llow someone u didn't kno to unknown destination?

She has been hypnotised naaaa

1 Like

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 08, 2018
I was 17 or 18 when two fools tried this con on me many years ago. When the first one started at first I listened politely because I had never even heard of this kind of scam before. So the second one came and started his own part of 'let's follow him, he will share us inside the money'. The guy dey wan hold my arm, me wey be say I be naturally aggressive teenager I change am for them straight 'o ya were ni?' 'you dey craze ni?' My eye don red cos I hated people entering my personal space and I swore I wasn't gonna move for these dirty looking fookers. Na dem come meet me where I stand for road ke. When I raise hand say to punch him in the face na im both dem clear comot my front. Their father. Na later people wey dey watch start dey tell me say na format. I just shrugged, I swear I had no fear of any bagger in those days. Back then our mommas didn't raise no fools and we were taught to mind our bidness and be content. So no greed here, people should stop alluding this shît to jazz or chemicals or whatnot. Na pure greed later mixed with fear, superstitions and lastly shame. Yes, you should be ashamed of yourself falling for this shît.

Foolish greedy girls everywhere.

Oh and by the way, if you fall for your pastor in church then you will fall for this. Both cons share similar elements.

9 Likes

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by tunize(m): 9:58am On Jun 08, 2018
How can a grown up woman abi na girl for this generation open her eyes wide open abi na jazz follow stranger to unknown destination the whole story is funny man.....well she allowed herself to be raped cos dem nor come rape am for house....is good to help but help get limitation...
My advice is simple show her much love and i believe she don wise cos to me there's nothing you can do than to show her much love now. Cos dem don rape her dem don rape her.

1 Like

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 08, 2018
Ginaz:

You're an idiot. Calling you an idiot is an insult to those actually idiotic... Someone got raped you're saying nonsense ,fooool.

what I'm about to type is somehow childish but I'm still going on.

When guys get raped, the comments ladies and some fools usually make is :didn't he enjoy it?

since they think males enjoy rape, I have no other choice but to say this young lady enjoyed the rape ..
Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by tgmservice: 10:01am On Jun 08, 2018
horlarwereleh:
What!!! Am really surprised to see people offering advice and co!!! Dnt tell me u bliv dz k-leg story!!! If u bliv dx story, den u can as well bliv dat God is a lady!!!
This is just a troll!!!
I expect more dan dz frm Nairalanders!!!!!
the story may be fake but such things really happen no lie am a witness
Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by LeHMaR(m): 10:02am On Jun 08, 2018
Americans learn hypnosis and create a tv show, Nigerians learn hypnosis and become fraudsters...
Word of mouth, if you must talk to strangers, try not to agree in anyway about what they are saying just have an open mind and don't allow the convo to exceed 30 seconds, because apparently that's the average amount of time needed for an effective. hypnotisation.

2 Likes

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 08, 2018
Second time they would try the con I could see them coming a mile away. The shifty eyes on the first smelly one and when he started talking about having foreign currency to change. I waited until the second guy came up and spit his own nonsense, all the while I was determined to see this so-called jazz abi na hypnotism work. My people nothing happen o, I was so disappointed I face the first guy say we go fight now now if both of them nor scarraway from my front. Smelling scum.

5 Likes

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 08, 2018
LeHMaR:
Americans learn hypnosis and create a tv show, Nigerians learn hypnosis and become fraudsters...
Word of mouth, if you must talk to strangers, try not to agree in anyway about what they are saying just have an open mind and don't allow the convo to exceed 30 seconds, because apparently that's the average amount of time needed for an effective. hypnotisation.
What kind of hypnosis has you still coming and going like a puppet for an entire day and packing your mom's jewelry to an uncompleted building in agege?
Abegi make una talk another one

1 Like

Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by Taku555(m): 10:27am On Jun 08, 2018
agbonkamen:
hope u she reach organs
but you're wicked o. You can still ask your mourning debtor to pay your debt at the funeral home
Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by mablie(m): 10:29am On Jun 08, 2018
Maldek666:
Whether this story is true of not, but there is something to learn here for a lot of people. There is a chemical they use, it erases memory temporary and make anyone they talk to to just believe everything. It has nothing to do with juju, just a powder made from a tree whose origin is traced to South America. Once the powder is inhaled, it shuts down the conscious mind for some hours if not days, then the victim becomes hypnotised to follow instructions.

Several girls are victims of this and they usually target women knowing that males can recover quickly and beat them up. The sex part is so that the girl will be too ashamed of telling others the issue. Has nothing to do with covenant, just mind control experiment as girls will hardly tell people they about their sexual encounter. Again, it is not a rape, like violent type. Once the rational conscious mind is distabilized, the girl follows every instruction as a child. She will even remove her cloths on instructions and lie down on instructions, just like a robot.

I stumbled on this chemical during a research I did on Ayuasca, even church pastors use it in their churches to make the members hypnotized so they can pay tithes and offerings. They also use hypnotic messages which a lot of people confuse with 'speaking in tongues', certain words have magnetic resonance that makes people do what ever you ask them to do. Some of those words when written can also have effect on the human mind, making people follow instructions.

Purely chemicals and hypnotic messages but no jazz involved.
Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 08, 2018
czarina:
Oh dear this is sad cry

Check my profile if you live in Jos and environs cool
This guy here needs some lovely massage!
Re: How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! by Daboomb: 10:32am On Jun 08, 2018
chinachukwu:

I need your advise.

You need to phuck her a second time and then shoot yourself!
Two pieces of Idiota.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Friend Is Being Held In Detention For More Than Two Weeks Now / Woman Brutalizes Her Housemaid In Ibadan For 'Stealing Milk' (Graphic Photo) / Shitnaan Maimako Is Dead: Sebastine Maimako, University Of Jos VC's Son Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.