Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss (38952 Views)

I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma / Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days / Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by zinizta: 5:48am On Jun 08, 2018
deedeedee1:
Ibo people. Na wa for una. So much lies. GTbank should not lend this man money anymore. If he knows he can't do without victim mentality, let him borrow money from ibo banks.
Yoruba people should be careful with who they do business with. There are terrible people everywhere.
I would like it if the country is split so we will all learn to mind our business. I am tired of the hate and disunity. Let us go our separate ways.

why are people fond of tribalising everything ?

una no get work? WTF

yoruba this ibo that
Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by Frankiss44(m): 5:58am On Jun 08, 2018
maasoap:

I don't see that as an option, most especially when claim of billions of naira is involved. And there is nothing embarrassing about this, it is about broken business relationship.

Settling out of court is always an option no matter broken the business relationship is.. Till date, Innosson is still maintaining its account with GTB.. So how broken is suck relationship? GTB has admitted they wrongfully debited his account to the tune of some mega millions.. The only bone of contention right now is the interest rate I think.. And that can still be settled
Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 08, 2018
Jaideyone:
lol sly"s indeed grin no one promised yo allegiance. stop playing the victim!!! chickens!!!

lolzzz

see this one

una master done press una mumu button

oya be jumping

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by Frankiss44(m): 6:02am On Jun 08, 2018
linearity:

If you ignore the headlines both from Innoson and now GTB, you will see that they are both saying the same thing.....

1. Innoson Headlines goes like....’Supreme Court order GTB to pay us....’; but if you read the details, GTB was actually asked to pay the money into an interest yielding account while the litigation proceeds.

2. In GTB’s response they focused only on Innoson sensational headline, but refused to comment on the meat of Innoson’s statement. GTB is right that, they were not ordered to pay Innoson any money, but they didn’t dispute the fact that, they were ordered to obey the Enugu’s court judgement and pay the money into an interest yielding account.

They know that, if they go that far, in the next news cycle Innoson will leak out the actual court document.

Personally, since the merit of the case has not been addressed by the Supreme Court, this is neither a win for Innoson nor a loss for GTB.

Thank God for people like you.. When you come across a thread like this to get informed and u see 90 out of 100 comments wired out of hatred and tribal sentiments, you have no other reason that to appreciate someone speaking from a neutral view without sentiment

3 Likes

Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by Frankiss44(m): 6:05am On Jun 08, 2018
Any sensible person reading this memo from GTB will know that they are being economical with the truth.. Was there a Supreme Court ruling? What was the verdict? Either way, GTB has been asked to part away with the money in 2 weeks pending final judgment on the case..

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by Jaideyone(m): 6:11am On Jun 08, 2018
Mayrock:

lolzzz

see this one

una master done press una mumu button

oya be jumping
better to have a master (PMB) that gives you everything you want (lag-ibadan express, Lagos Abeokuta express, Lagos Ibadan rail, state house marina, national stadium surulere, oyo-ogbomoso expressway, June 12) than to have a father (GEJ) that's gave you nothing grin (no enugu-onitsha, no port Harcourt Owerri, no second Niger bridge grin, no ikot ekpene-umuhaia road, , no east west road).

so uncle leave us and let us enjoy our slavery in peace abeg grin

thank you cool

3 Likes

Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by olaboy1: 6:15am On Jun 08, 2018
How come the supposed Supreme Court judgement hasn’t been made a public document.

If you must report any news of this magnitude, then you need to do some leg walk and get documented evidence.
Fake news is a criminal offense.
Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 08, 2018
Jaideyone:
better to have a master (PMB) that gives you everything you want (lag-ibadan express, Lagos Abeokuta express, Lagos Ibadan rail, state house marina, national stadium surulere, oyo-ogbomoso expressway, June 12) than to have a father (GEJ) that's gave you nothing grin (no enugu-onitsha, no port Harcourt Owerri, no second Niger bridge grin, no ikot ekpene-umuhaia road, , no east west road).

thank you cool

slave calling another slave

very pathetic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by israelmao(m): 6:28am On Jun 08, 2018
Truth always wins.Truth always prevails.Congratulations on your resounding court victory.
Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by Jaideyone(m): 6:36am On Jun 08, 2018
Mayrock:

slave calling another slave

very pathetic
tell us what you got under GEJ grin

we love the slavery. let us enjoy it in peace.

our master also gave support for his brother to build a refinery here and create over 100,000 jobs for us.

our master also gave his support for epe deep seaport.

after that we'll get his support for badagry port while you still cry and wail grin

enjoy your Enugu deep sea port grin that's the only thing Jonathan gave you grin

https://www.naija.ng/279703-disgrace-new-enugu-international-airport-flooded-photos.html

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:56am On Jun 08, 2018
Never believe everything you read. A very good advice from my English teacher way back in sefondary school
Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by dikason017(m): 7:03am On Jun 08, 2018
They are just trying to cover up, GTB hv lost already.
Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by OBAGADAFFI: 7:18am On Jun 08, 2018
Why can't GTB show us the Supreme Court Judgement.

And let the public decide.

Ironically GTB didn't even say anything about the Judgement, as if there no Judgement.
Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by Pigsandidiots: 7:24am On Jun 08, 2018
Mayrock:

go and ask those who makes poison

if u ask me who I go ask

anu mpama
Hehehe, that is what you use to make yourself happy. He was rich, have children that are all million times better than your lineage, had so many achievements. Even when you find it hard to understand concord. grin. Even in death, still has value than all your lineage put together. You can make yourself happy on that, the world all saw how senile ojukwu was and suffer at the end of his life before he died.

Akindanidani
Danni olora.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by Pigsandidiots: 7:26am On Jun 08, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:
Why can't GTB show us the Supreme Court Judgement.

And let the public decide.

Ironically GTB didn't even say anything about the Judgement, as if there no Judgement.
Did innoson showed you the Supreme Court judgement? Or you believe in what innoson groups said?

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by kollinpowel(m): 7:26am On Jun 08, 2018
Nextlevel10:

I love GTBank but this is becoming an embarrassment. They should settle out of court.
Banks don't just Court cos u owe them , it's either Innocent is not yielding to their pleas to pay up its debt ,I for the matter to have gotten to d court then innocent is trying to play smart.
Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by Pigsandidiots: 7:30am On Jun 08, 2018
Jaideyone:

thank you cool
Savage grin. That 93 Election shows these people want their slavery at all cost.
Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by unimagin: 7:31am On Jun 08, 2018
After Etisalat, GTB is the most criminal cooperate organization I know in Nigeria. Why didn't they mention what Supreme Court actually said. And these jobless, ofe mmanu dolts are already shouting IPOB.

3 Likes

Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by OBAGADAFFI: 7:37am On Jun 08, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Did innoson showed you the Supreme Court judgement? Or you believe in what innoson groups said?

Innoson partially referenced the judgement.

But GTB issued a statement as if there was no Judgement.
Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by Viergeachar: 8:21am On Jun 08, 2018
DedeNkem:

If you think in your own alternative universe that Igbos "depend" on you stupid cowards, why not let them go??!!!

Piggyyeasterners are the stupid cowards. Go ahead if want. Yorubas dont care... tongue
Man up and face your captors/masters - the aboookis! grin
Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by Holak: 8:33am On Jun 08, 2018
My concern is that all the news on this case is just quoting a statement issued by the Head of Corporate Communications of Innoson, even some mainstream media papers. Don't we have investigative journalism again?

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:41am On Jun 08, 2018
Jaideyone:
keep shouting afonjas upandan grin we don't give a f*CK about you

Neither do we boy.
Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:43am On Jun 08, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
What is this one saying, go and force them to pay na. Oniro oshi.

Are you scared of your 5k left? Listen they will pay it and deduct 2k from your balance and nothing will happen.
Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by COCKCROW: 8:44am On Jun 08, 2018
Bolustical:
[s][/s]
An even your Igbo-owned Vanguard has not yet carried this news.

Please kindly use your God-given sense.

It's not too late to eat the humble pie.

THERE ARE MANY AREAS TO LOOK AT THIS AND QUESTIONS TO ANSWER-
(1) THIS YEAR ALONE HOW MANY SUPREME COURT CASES HAVE YOU HEARD CARRIED BY NEWSPAPERS AND TV EXCEPT POLITICAL CASES;
(2) DO SUPREME COURT PUBLISH HER CASES FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC TO KNOW;
(3) IN THIS GTB AND INNOSON, HAS THERE BE A CASE IN ANY COURT
(4) IF YES, WHAT HAVE BEEN THE RULING OF ALL THE COURTS THAT HAD HANDLED THE CASE
I THINK IT IS BETTER FOR US TO FACE ISSUE WITHOUT THE SATANIC COLOUR OF RELIGION, TRIBALISM, SECTIONALISM, NEPOTISM AND THE OTHER '"ISM, ISM". I AM DISAPPOINTED NIGERIA IS NOT A COUNTRY LOOKING VERIFIABLE INDICES THAT MAKE A COUNTRY. IT IS VERY SADT IS GETTING WORSE BY DAYS OR HOURS OR MINUTES OR SECONDS. CALAMITY IS LOOMING.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by COCKCROW: 8:45am On Jun 08, 2018
Bolustical:
[s][/s]
An even your Igbo-owned Vanguard has not yet carried this news.

Please kindly use your God-given sense.

It's not too late to eat the humble pie.

THERE ARE MANY AREAS TO LOOK AT THIS AND QUESTIONS TO ANSWER-
(1) THIS YEAR ALONE HOW MANY SUPREME COURT CASES HAVE YOU HEARD CARRIED BY NEWSPAPERS AND TV EXCEPT POLITICAL CASES;
(2) DO SUPREME COURT PUBLISH HER CASES FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC TO KNOW;
(3) IN THIS GTB AND INNOSON, HAS THERE BE A CASE IN ANY COURT
(4) IF YES, WHAT HAVE BEEN THE RULING OF ALL THE COURTS THAT HAD HANDLED THE CASE
I THINK IT IS BETTER FOR US TO FACE ISSUE WITHOUT THE SATANIC COLOUR OF RELIGION, TRIBALISM, SECTIONALISM, NEPOTISM AND THE OTHER '"ISM, ISM". I AM DISAPPOINTED NIGERIA IS NOT A COUNTRY LOOKING VERIFIABLE INDICES THAT MAKE A COUNTRY. IT IS VERY SAD IS GETTING WORSE BY DAYS OR HOURS OR MINUTES OR SECONDS. CALAMITY IS LOOMING.
Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by AJohnnasa(m): 8:45am On Jun 08, 2018
abc115:
grin grin grin grin grin

I knew it was a big fat lie, because no major news medium reported it. Fabrication is always there stock in trade

Did you watch TVC News last night?
Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by AJohnnasa(m): 8:48am On Jun 08, 2018
Bolustical:
After I saw the thread here this evening,

I quickly checked Sahara Reporters, Premium Times and Punch Online to see if there will be any news on that but I was disappointed,

I even tried watching Channels tonight but nothing like GTB vs Innoson suit.

The false statement by the Innoson spokesperson is an attestation to the fact that everything about INNOSON is more of DECEIT & FRAUD.

BTW, Innoson boss should honour court invitation before them dem him wife another resetting slap.

You obviously did not watch TVC News last night.
Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by zubby4567(m): 8:48am On Jun 08, 2018
Frankiss44:
Any sensible person reading this memo from GTB will know that they are being economical with the truth.. Was there a Supreme Court ruling? What was the verdict? Either way, GTB has been asked to part away with the money in 2 weeks pending final judgment on the case..
Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by zubby4567(m): 8:50am On Jun 08, 2018
SirBunky85:
u are so dull.dont u realize dat innoson would've released a ststement if dis story is true?tufiakwa
Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by zubby4567(m): 8:51am On Jun 08, 2018
linearity:

If you ignore the headlines both from Innoson and now GTB, you will see that they are both saying the same thing.....

1. Innoson Headlines goes like....’Supreme Court order GTB to pay us....’; but if you read the details, GTB was actually asked to pay the money into an interest yielding account while the litigation proceeds.

2. In GTB’s response they focused only on Innoson sensational headline, but refused to comment on the meat of Innoson’s statement. GTB is right that, they were not ordered to pay Innoson any money, but they didn’t dispute the fact that, they were ordered to obey the Enugu’s court judgement and pay the money into an interest yielding account.

They know that, if they go that far, in the next news cycle Innoson will leak out the actual court document.

Personally, since the merit of the case has not been addressed by the Supreme Court, this is neither a win for Innoson nor a loss for GTB.
Re: Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss by zubby4567(m): 8:52am On Jun 08, 2018
tallestcash:

I NO FIT LAUGH O. WHERE ARE THE GULLIBLE Biafra AND THEIR USELESS SCAMNEWS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice / I Lost N4M On First City Monument Bank Mobile Banking / Akin Alabi: My Mum's Driver Thought I Was A Yahoo Boy - Nairabet CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.