Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection (50238 Views)

Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection / Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) / Pregnant Nigerian Woman All Nude In Maternity Shoot With Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by Jasperro(m): 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2018
hahaha
Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by Oyindidi(f): 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2018
The ones that lose strength and can't walk an inch
Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2018
#5 though
Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by mitchyy(f): 12:35pm On Jun 08, 2018
Hahaha. I'm number 1,2,10,15 and 17.
Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by adorable29(f): 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2018
Carrying a growing human inside you is not easy. Anything she does as a pregnant woman is legit, just manage her like that and show her love and care.

All those vomiting, spitting, leg neck face swelling is proof of the hormonal chaos happening in her body. Some even die from pregnancy. Stop asking if she is carrying Jesus as if the human she is carrying is not important.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by wisestman(m): 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2018
you forgot the one that will make sure the husband takes excuse from work to attend all antenatal and you must carry the big bag alwaysgrin

8 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by Lonestar124: 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2018
Authoreety:

Yea, thats wat u may think.....

Bt when u are actually responsible for one, then ul understand what dia wahala really feels like....

Not amusing at all
Abi....till then sha.
Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by edeXede: 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2018
embarassed
I have determined not to get my wife pregnant in the next 5 years. The lady turned me into a chef during her first pregnancy. I dont have time for dt wahala again

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by johnjay4u2u(m): 12:40pm On Jun 08, 2018
hmmm
Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by geezynoni: 12:40pm On Jun 08, 2018
dacblogger:
this is my category... cheesy
are u pregnant? have u ever been pregnant?
Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 08, 2018
edeXede:
embarassed
I have determined not to get my wife pregnant in the next 5 years. The lady turned me into a chef during her first pregnancy. I dont have time for dt wahala again

3 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by Celerita: 12:41pm On Jun 08, 2018
good one mine will be waiting happily for my lovely babies to come out and will be communicating with them alwaysssss

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:42pm On Jun 08, 2018
How would a man be making love to a pregnant woman?
Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by somehow: 12:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
Philpham:
Not funny. Being pregnant is one thing men cannot do. That's y women are superior to them.
Men are only sper..m donors.
Women give life.

Just imagine someone's mindset. Without the sperm, a woman remains a living container.

The sperm gives life to the eggs inside the ovaries.

That's why women bleed every month because without that sperm, the eggs become useless and turn to bad blood that needs to be flushed out.

Men give life to everything including women.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by okolet(m): 12:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by Momot(f): 12:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
Very funny and true
Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by kingjahjah(m): 12:54pm On Jun 08, 2018
With all des..... Am afraid of impregnating someone....
Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by Lifewifhenry: 12:54pm On Jun 08, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Which time you marry ?
���

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by McCobble(m): 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
Ghostmode2two:
How would a man be making love to a pregnant woman?
pregnant women and gbenching nah 5&6 oh! if you no give dem, dem go dey do like say who dey possessed.

3 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by wtfcoded: 1:12pm On Jun 08, 2018
Philpham:
Not funny. Being pregnant is one thing men cannot do. That's y women are superior to them.
Men are only sper..m donors.
Women give life.
No sperm, no humanity.
So who's superior now?

3 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by Aarenasbaba(m): 1:36pm On Jun 08, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Lol

On point
Linda Ikeji
Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by pembisco(m): 1:40pm On Jun 08, 2018
mitchyy:
Hahaha. I'm number 1,2,10,15 and 17.
So we should go back to first page and begin to read what numbers 1,2,10,15 etc says?

5 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by Liftedhands(f): 2:05pm On Jun 08, 2018
Authoreety:

Yea, thats wat u may think.....

Bt when u are actually responsible for one, then ul understand what dia wahala really feels like....

Not amusing at all
It's like somebody has done you something! I feel your pain over here cheesy

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
Number 12 own tire me. I remember a pregnant woman sometime ago, her kids must take a slap or beating once they misbehave

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by Authoreety: 2:20pm On Jun 08, 2018
Liftedhands:
It's like somebody has done you something! I feel your pain over here cheesy

Lols... experience is da best teacher

African women are somtin else wen it cums to pregnancy cos most of dem hav ds mindset that they are doin d man a favour

4 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by Liftedhands(f): 2:29pm On Jun 08, 2018
Authoreety:

Lols... experience is da best teacher

African women are somtin else wen it cums to pregnancy
It's not African women alone. Any pregnant woman worldwide can exhibit most of the listed... Lol it's a small price to pay for the coming bouncing baby.

5 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by mitchyy(f): 3:09pm On Jun 08, 2018
pembisco:

So we should go back to first page and begin to read what numbers 1,2,10,15 etc says?

If your amebo spirit is that strong, why not?

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by Yuceeluv(f): 3:11pm On Jun 08, 2018
11,12, 21 and 22 grin
Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by HolySteph(f): 3:12pm On Jun 08, 2018
wtfcoded:

No sperm, no humanity.
So who's superior now?
Both can't work without the other.
Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by nazablossom(f): 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2018
I rep 13 and 15. No dramas, lol
Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by nky039: 3:38pm On Jun 08, 2018
wakes up 12 midnight and request for suya from a particular aboki grin grin

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection by ImaIma1(f): 3:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
Number 22 cracked me up cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman In Court For Marrying Two Men In Ebonyi State / Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section / Help! My Husband Is Acting Funny!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.