Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,597 members, 7,958,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:53 AM

Warning!!! Movie Spoilers. - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Warning!!! Movie Spoilers. (2965 Views)

Avengers Endgame Is A Terrible Movie(spoilers) / Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) / Review Of "Merry Men: The Real Yoruba Demons" *no Spoilers* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning!!! Movie Spoilers. by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 13, 2018
Ishilove:

You've watched it? grin

Naaa. But I remember seeing it in my sites.
Re: Warning!!! Movie Spoilers. by Ishilove: 11:57am On Jun 13, 2018
oyb:

Naaa. But I remember seeing it in my sites.
I hear you.

Re: Warning!!! Movie Spoilers. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
troubleseller:
Firstly, I don't even know where you got this impression of me from. Maybe u've confused me with someone else but whatever. Let me just state it clearly here. Everybody is free to do whatever he wants and as for the LGBTQHHDHDHE whatever, I don't give a flying hoot what they do. It's their life but don't bring that shvt near me. I don't hate them. The same way I don't hate someone who disagrees with me, I tolerate the person. Liberal, conservative, progressive You keep using these big asss vocabs. You should know there's no rule guiding what you should like or hate. Fvck these liberal, conservativeness and progressiveness. Those are boxes to confine your tastes.

Nah. I'm pretty sure I have the right person. You engaged 1 and 2-3 other person's in a discussion about the increase of gay characters in foreign media. You came off as very tolerant, y'know, someone enlightened. I stopped arguing with you because I agreed with your assertions, well... some, not all. It helped that Oyetpel painted it plain. So here I was, forming an opinion of you, and out you came with an attitude that completely contradicts that notion. It's bizarre tbh. It's like you're a schizo, or someone else is sharing the same moniker with you.
Re: Warning!!! Movie Spoilers. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
oyb:

smilf has full frontal nudity - though its a tv show
And where do you think the inspiration comes from.
Re: Warning!!! Movie Spoilers. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2018
Ishilove:
And our darling KoiceReloaded is a fan. cheesy
I'm not a fanboy. I'm not a fan of anyone. I admire the guy, that's all.
Re: Warning!!! Movie Spoilers. by troubleseller: 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Nah. I'm pretty sure I have the right person. You engaged 1 and 2-3 other person's in a discussion about the increase of gay characters in foreign media. You came off as very tolerant, y'know, someone enlightened. I stopped arguing with you because I agreed with your assertions, well... some, not all. It helped that Oyetpel painted it plain. So here I was, forming an opinion of you, and out you came with an attitude that completely contradicts that notion. It's bizarre tbh. It's like you're a schizo, or someone else is sharing the same moniker with you.
Woo. Slow down. Like I said, I don't hate them. They are human beings. The least I can do is to tolerate them.
Re: Warning!!! Movie Spoilers. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
troubleseller:
Ok. Oblige me. I guess you have seen Antichrist. Can you give me the "literal" explanation to the movie?

I don't know how to keep this from being a long winded explanation, but I'll try.

The crushing of the man's peniis and the self-clipping of the cliitoris seems to suggest that pain is integral to life. I won't bore you with the other details.
Re: Warning!!! Movie Spoilers. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
troubleseller:
Woo. Slow down. Like I said, I don't hate them. They are human beings. The least I can do is to tolerate them.

Hmmm... the contradiction again. To tolerate something/someone implys that they don't disgust you, right? Thus, gays mustn't disgust you, even though they are ass-f**kers. And yet, with the same breath, you called LVT movies disgusting for the fact they're "different". Would you also say p0rn is disgusting? It serves a purpose, and a lot of people enjoy them, myself included.

My point is being tolerant doesn't pause just when it suits someone. Consistency is important. If you're gonna be tolerant to gays, might as well go full overboard. Age of enlightenment, amirite?
Re: Warning!!! Movie Spoilers. by troubleseller: 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Hmmm... the contradiction again. To tolerate something/someone implys that they don't disgust you, right? Thus, gays mustn't disgust you, even though they are ass-f**kers. And yet, with the same breath, you called LVT movies disgusting for the fact they're "different". Would you also say p0rn is disgusting? It serves a purpose, and a lot of people enjoy them, myself included.

My point is being tolerant doesn't pause just when it suits someone. Consistency is important. If you're gonna be tolerant to gays, might as well go full overboard. Age of enlightenment, amirite?
1. I don't think you understand what tolerance means. This is the definition of tolerance: to allow (something that one dislikes or disagrees with) to exist or occur without interference. That means I don't like what they do but I tolerate them because it comes up left, right and center.
2. I would like you to send me the rule book dictating how to tolerate or send me the link to download it.
3. Even if I was receptive of gays (apparently you still can't tell we don't revolve in the same orbit), I wasn't complaining about homosexual activity in Lars' film, I was complaining about how explicit his movies are.
4. You don't know how to kill an argument. Prove I praised the inclusion of gays in movies. Provide evidence. Kill this argument. Shikena

Re: Warning!!! Movie Spoilers. by troubleseller: 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

I don't know how to keep this from being a long winded explanation, but I'll try.

The crushing of the man's peniis and the self-clipping of the cliitoris seems to suggest that pain is integral to life. I won't bore you with the other details.
Ok

Re: Warning!!! Movie Spoilers. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
troubleseller:

1. I don't think you understand what tolerance means. This is the definition of tolerance: to allow (something that one dislikes or disagrees with) to exist or occur without interference. That means I hate them but I tolerate them because it comes up left, right and center.
2. I would like you to send me the rule book dictating how to tolerate or send me the link to download it.
3. Even if I was receptive of gays (apparently you still can't tell we don't revolve in the same orbit), I wasn't complaining about homosexual activity in Lars' film, I was complaining about how explicit his movies are.
4. You don't know how to kill an argument. Prove I praised the inclusion of gays in movies. Provide evidence. Kill this argument. Shikena

You hate gays now? Haha dude, I give up. You're all over the place. Like I said, maybe you're a schizo. Bye.
Re: Warning!!! Movie Spoilers. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
I mistook you for another person indeed, sheesh! It all make sense now. The person I mistook you for is a completely rational human being, and you're quite the opposite. I was baffled at this complete contrary views, so, I took to my profile, scoured my previous post and voila.... I cracked the puzzle just like that. You're a different person! You both have similar way of writing, so that could be the reason I mistook you for him. I thereby apologise for calling you a schizo. And better yet, I'm glad I'm not going insane. Phew!
Re: Warning!!! Movie Spoilers. by Ishilove: 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Jeez. How awful embarassed
Re: Warning!!! Movie Spoilers. by Ishilove: 3:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
KoiceReloaded:
I mistook you for another person indeed, sheesh! It all make sense now. The person I mistook you for is a completely rational human being, and you're quite the opposite. I was baffled at this complete contrary views, so, I took to my profile, scoured my previous post and voila.... I cracked the puzzle just like that. You're a different person! You both have similar way of writing, so that could be the reason I mistook you for him. I thereby apologise for calling you a schizo. And better yet, I'm glad I'm not going insane. Phew!
You mistook him for superhumanist
Re: Warning!!! Movie Spoilers. by troubleseller: 3:25pm On Jun 13, 2018
KoiceReloaded:
Shots fired. Next time cross check your facts.
It's all good though.

Re: Warning!!! Movie Spoilers. by superhumanist(m): 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
Ishilove:

So you agree that I'm quite rational? cool
Re: Warning!!! Movie Spoilers. by Ishilove: 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
superhumanist:

The subject of your rationality is subjective and open for a debate, one which I have no inclination to pursue.
Re: Warning!!! Movie Spoilers. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2018
troubleseller:
Shots fired. Next time cross check your facts.
It's all good though.

Oops, that came out wrong. I didn't imply you are irritational generally, only in this topic.
Re: Warning!!! Movie Spoilers. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2018
superhumanist:

Contextually, you were. Generally speaking... we will see.
Re: Warning!!! Movie Spoilers. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2018
Ishilove:
Indeed.
Re: Warning!!! Movie Spoilers. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
Ishilove:

Jeez. How awful embarassed
That's why I said his movies are engineered to provoke. It's not for weak-hearted conservatives.
Re: Warning!!! Movie Spoilers. by superhumanist(m): 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
Ishilove:

The subject of your rationality is subjective and open for a debate, one which I have no inclination to pursue.

Just admit that you are feeling my intellectual swag.

1 Like

Re: Warning!!! Movie Spoilers. by superhumanist(m): 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Contextually, you were. Generally speaking... we will see.

Okay . No problem.
Re: Warning!!! Movie Spoilers. by troubleseller: 9:05pm On Jun 17, 2018
I don't think a Quiet Place needs a sequel. It's good most times to.let the audience's mind wander after watching a movie.
They better give Emily Blunt her Oscar next year.
Re: Warning!!! Movie Spoilers. by troubleseller: 4:28pm On Jun 20, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

DOMINION Series Fan Thread / Daredevil Season 2 / Please Help Oh. I Bought A New Gotv Yesterday With No HDMI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.