Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:52 AM

Marry A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry A Man (712 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man / Would You Marry a Single Parent? / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marry A Man by Navi613: 5:19am On Jun 01, 2010
who loves you more than you love him When you hold a man’s hand and he makes your heart beat faster and he makes you feel giddy and excited, walk away from this man. He is not the man for you. If you hold a man’s hand and he makes you feel warm, safe and secure, hold onto him. This is the man you are going to marry. grin
Re: Marry A Man by Nobody: 5:22am On Jun 01, 2010
. . . . . . . . .
Re: Marry A Man by Kunbee: 10:40pm On Jun 01, 2010
ok
Re: Marry A Man by Faher(m): 3:57am On Jun 02, 2010
Navi613:

who loves you more than you love him When you hold a man’s hand and he makes your heart beat faster and he makes you feel giddy and excited, walk away from this man. He is not the man for you. If you hold a man’s hand and he makes you feel warm, safe and secure, hold onto him. This is the man you are going to marry. grin

smdh at the childish ramblings of a girl in love
Warmth of the hand now determines your future? This is beyond retarded.
Okay now, everyone take a bite at me cheesy
Re: Marry A Man by bluespice(f): 4:01am On Jun 02, 2010
Faher:

smdh at the childish ramblings of a girl in love
Warmth of the hand now determines your future? This is beyond retarded.
Okay now, everyone take a bite at me cheesy

co-signed

(1) (Reply)

I Still Think About My Ex! / Secrets To Great Relationship / Is There A Good Or Happy Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.