Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,070 members, 7,849,334 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:50 PM

Sharing My Experience To The Young Married People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sharing My Experience To The Young Married People (358 Views)

Video Of The Young Couple Who Got Married At 21 / I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sharing My Experience To The Young Married People by hearthdesire: 1:21pm On Jun 08, 2018
Copied

"I enjoy all you do in here. I just want to drop this advise to my fellow men! My marriage is 36 years. I am 65 years old. My wife 56 years, and I am still married to the same woman. We have been through ups and downs and we are still together. Not that we are perfect, but we chose to keep our marriage, forgive each other, keep loving one another and stay together to train our kids. 2 of my sons are married , same as 2 of my daughters remaining one. I have 5 kids. Everybody deserves attention be it man or woman. In marriage women are the people that need the most attention from their husbands. when a man neglects his wife, he ruins his marriage.

A lonely woman is a big prey. A lot of marriages these days crash because of this. It happened in my marriage and I drove my wife to have an affair outside. I was very young then, told her all sorts of......
http://growinluv.com/2018/06/08/sharing-my-experience-to-the-young-married-people/

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Online Frauds : Dating Scams / Phone Won't Browse With 3G / Nairalanders Please Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.