Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

29 Hot Techniques That Will Improve Your Sex Life Immediately And Forever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 29 Hot Techniques That Will Improve Your Sex Life Immediately And Forever (654 Views)

I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me / Thrusting Techniques That Make Her Addicted To You / “Give Me N800k And I Will Be Your Sex Doll” - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

29 Hot Techniques That Will Improve Your Sex Life Immediately And Forever by SalzYwie: 3:21pm On Jun 08, 2018
1. When you’re riding a guy, don’t go up and down; go back and forth.
2. Press your pubic bone to her clitoris in missionary when thrusting.
3. Lick the ‘V’ under his head during a Mouth Gig.
4. Use the same muscle you use to stop peeing to delay ejaculation.
5. Keep rubbing her clit gently after she cums, and she’ll keep cumming.

Get full details here: http://www.skyideal.com.ng/2018/06/29-hot-techniques-that-will-improve.html?m=1
Re: 29 Hot Techniques That Will Improve Your Sex Life Immediately And Forever by SalzYwie: 3:32pm On Jun 08, 2018
Sure amazing hot techniques. You just have to know them all. We all need a good sex life, don't we? After reading share to your friends and help others today

(1) (Reply)

Video: Woman, 22, Films Man Masturbating Behind Her On Bus, Lays Complain But Th / Nigeria And Ghana Tops Online Searches For Abortion Pills / 10 Things I Wish I Knew Before Making It Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.