Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

“i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper (1756 Views)

I Usually Cry When I Am Cummming When Its Too Sweet...pls Help!! / +18: The P*ssy Is Too Sweet So I Did This [Picture] / “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by youngibeh(m): 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2018
A National Youth Service Corp member is currently engaged in an active illicit sexual relationship with a married woman who he thinks he’s in love with.

The young youth corper sleeping with an old woman who is 34 despite being married with kids is seeking advance on his feeling for her. Below is what he wrote to Joro Olumofin for advice.

Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by MicheyJ1: 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2018
Which kind 5 Naira journalism is this.
But it might be true because when I was serving one of the hot girls in camp was always disturbing me for knacks. I later found out she was married with two little kids then.
Thank God I no gree. My gateman for dey smash my wife steady any time I'm not around. Karma, my people

Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by ufuosman(m): 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
Continue, when your future wife do you don't complain.

No catch witch tomorrow say life hard for you oh!
Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by Alejoc(m): 4:20pm On Jun 08, 2018
Pepeyipe pepeyipepe, no go dey do pass yourself!
Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by borlah50(m): 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2018
Hmm I pity him,6feet loading
Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by Oreofepeters: 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2018
when I dey tell people women cheat pass men them go dey argue.......
Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by Greenbullet(m): 4:47pm On Jun 08, 2018
Stolen food taste sweeter, until you are caught ......... Na ur body go tell u
Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by Olusola424(m): 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2018
You are digging your grave
Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 08, 2018
It delay your progress (sleeping with a married woman)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2018
any wise guy knows wen he see married woman na run he suppoSe run like joseph.single sexy babes boku for town..na married woman with children person go come dey eye?

Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by Bombiday(m): 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2018
Lol. Make them yab am wella na. Which kind soft yabbing be this. Well sha I'm just here looking for a divorced or widowed sugar mummy. The sex is primo.
Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2018
Story for the gods, it's morally and legally wrong end of discussion.
rebirthforgoody:
It delay your progress (sleeping with a married woman)
Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by IamAirforce1: 8:22pm On Jun 08, 2018
I pity your life, that's if you value it .
Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by ValZod(m): 10:47pm On Jun 08, 2018
In the nearest future, When you start walking the streets of your state permutating like a mad man wondering who you offended and why your life looks like a forgotten wasteland

Just remember, a price must be paid for every wrong hidden under the watching eyes of the Sun.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Call Him After Break Up? / Man Stabbed Wife And Step-Daughter 42 Times, Jailed For Life In The Uk(Pics) / An Open Letter To All The Boyfriends Out There!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.