Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Nigerian Lady Puts Up Her Nude Pics For Sale At #8,000 Each - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Puts Up Her Nude Pics For Sale At #8,000 Each (9953 Views)

Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent / Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Up Her Nude Pics For Sale At #8,000 Each by buskie13(m): 6:54am On Jun 09, 2018
Uwaomaokey:
New format. This has scam written all over it.
i thought I'll see no wise person on this thread, yahoo boys, use another account to tell her that you're from Ghana, she's gonna tell you she's a Ghanaian because she wants you relaxed so you can pay, new format coming out everyday

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Up Her Nude Pics For Sale At #8,000 Each by Sadiyaene(f): 7:08am On Jun 09, 2018
coleB:
who never c nudity b4 ni?

Hold on ooo I never see am b4 grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Up Her Nude Pics For Sale At #8,000 Each by Mcy56(f): 7:14am On Jun 09, 2018
pafo:
Olosho!
That twinkle twinkle little star version is hilarious. grin

Imagine the number of males that were eager to view the nude picture! angry

Men are in trouble in this age! If you love yourself, better get close to your maker (GOD) and make peace with Him. undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Up Her Nude Pics For Sale At #8,000 Each by Prognose: 7:39am On Jun 09, 2018
Snixdave114:
WATCH THIS SHORT ACTION FILM... NOLLYWOOD NEEDS THIS GUYS.. PLEASE SHARE TILL SOMEONE SEES THIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9BpMRYPTBI

Nice clip, good visualsand very creative.

Issues:

1. At 1.07-1.16 the gunfire becomes repetitive and almost monotonous. In fact the movie was HOLLYWOOD stuff up to this point.

2. Great slow-mo effects at 1.38, however you may want to change the angle of filming to reflect the actors upper body instead of concentrating on his feet.

3. Did the actor deliberately put his picture at the middle of the end credits to obstruct the names of the director and special effects crew? that wasn't cool.

This is a nice clip and I will send it to a friend to put in his blog. Keep working at it, you're doing great.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Up Her Nude Pics For Sale At #8,000 Each by coleB(m): 8:32am On Jun 09, 2018
Sadiyaene:

Hold on ooo I never see am b4 grin cheesy
oya come mk i snap u fr ur pleasure.. but yu wil b paying me for my services. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Up Her Nude Pics For Sale At #8,000 Each by pafo(m): 9:16am On Jun 09, 2018
Mcy56:

That twinkle twinkle little star version is hilarious. grin

Imagine the number of males that were eager to view the nude picture! angry

Men are in trouble in this age! If you love yourself, better get close to your maker (GOD) and make peace with Him. undecided

Hmmm! You must be quite the church girl.
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Up Her Nude Pics For Sale At #8,000 Each by Snixdave114(m): 9:32am On Jun 09, 2018
Prognose:

Issues:

1. At 1.07-1.16 the gunfire becomes repetitive and almost monotonous. In fact the movie was HOLLYWOOD stuff up to this point.

2. Great slow-mo effects at 1.38, however you may want to change the angle of filming to reflect the actors upper body instead of concentrating on his feet.

3. Did the actor deliberately put his picture at the middle of the end credits to obstruct the names of the director and special effects crew? that wasn't cool.

This is a nice clip and I will send it to a friend to put in his blog. Keep working at it, you're doing great.

Thanks alot for the comments.. Really appreciate.. Uhm. And The picture issa subscribe button.... Once again thanks
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Up Her Nude Pics For Sale At #8,000 Each by Snixdave114(m): 9:43am On Jun 09, 2018
[quote author=Prognose post=68313155]

Issues:

This is a nice clip and I will send it to a friend to put in his blog. Keep working at it, you're doing great.[/quote
And pls do subscribe so you can keep in touch with my future works and watch the improvement..�]
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Up Her Nude Pics For Sale At #8,000 Each by Uwaomaokey(m): 9:55am On Jun 09, 2018
N0favors:
you're the only wise person here

Same applies to you Sir.
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Up Her Nude Pics For Sale At #8,000 Each by Uwaomaokey(m): 9:56am On Jun 09, 2018
buskie13:
i thought I'll see no wise person on this thread, yahoo boys, use another account to tell her that you're from Ghana, she's gonna tell you she's a Ghanaian because she wants you relaxed so you can pay, new format coming out everyday

They never quit Bro.
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Up Her Nude Pics For Sale At #8,000 Each by Mcy56(f): 10:16am On Jun 09, 2018
pafo:
Hmmm! You must be quite the church girl.
...and I believe there's nothing wrong with that. sad
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Up Her Nude Pics For Sale At #8,000 Each by pafo(m): 10:28am On Jun 09, 2018
Mcy56:

...and I believe there's nothing wrong with that. sad

Absolutely! There is just a whole lot more to life.
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Up Her Nude Pics For Sale At #8,000 Each by Mcy56(f): 10:33am On Jun 09, 2018
pafo:

Absolutely! There is just a whole lot more to life.
Yeah! There's more to life than all these ephemeral things. sad
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Up Her Nude Pics For Sale At #8,000 Each by pafo(m): 11:07am On Jun 09, 2018
Mcy56:

Yeah! There's more to life than all these ephemeral things. sad

The moment is all that matters. Enjoy it!
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Up Her Nude Pics For Sale At #8,000 Each by columbus007(m): 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
very uselessly post and news, how can you claim to have nudes and its sensor.
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Up Her Nude Pics For Sale At #8,000 Each by stevecantrell: 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2018
hot and fresh...

Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Up Her Nude Pics For Sale At #8,000 Each by Mcy56(f): 1:16pm On Jun 09, 2018
pafo:
The moment is all that matters. Enjoy it!
Uhhmmmm, na so. Moment that can either make or mar the future. I don hear you. tongue
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Up Her Nude Pics For Sale At #8,000 Each by pafo(m): 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2018
Mcy56:

Uhhmmmm, na so. Moment that can either make or mar the future. I don hear you. tongue

We don't know what makes or mar the future. Today’s curse can be tomorrow’s blessing. Live in the moment and enjoy it sister.
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Up Her Nude Pics For Sale At #8,000 Each by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 09, 2018
Chaii
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Up Her Nude Pics For Sale At #8,000 Each by Mcy56(f): 1:39pm On Jun 09, 2018
pafo:
We don't know what makes or mar the future. Today’s curse can be tomorrow’s blessing. Live in the moment and enjoy it sister.
Okay Sir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Share An Apartment With The Opposite Sex Without Having Sex / Whenever I See This Picture, I Get Angry [Picture] / Is It Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.