Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Whenever I See This Picture, I Get Angry [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whenever I See This Picture, I Get Angry [Picture] (9946 Views)

THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] / CHATTING: This Is How Bad Boys Chat With Women Even When They're Angry [PICTURE] / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whenever I See This Picture, I Get Angry [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:47pm On Dec 26, 2021
Whenever I See This Picture, I Get Angry [Picture]

Some years ago, as a student, I was the best in class, but I was a SIMP and a 7 seconds' man in bed.

I sabi book, but I no sabi f*ck. One day, I challenged myself and improved my game and became the best in bed without dr.ugs. I even wrote a book called Lasticle about this — it helps men naturally and permanent hours in bed without dru.gs. Search it on Google.

So, after school, my 22 year old rich girlfriend said she wants to take me to a nearby country 'make we go catch cruise,' go club, eat out, visit places, get massages, f*ck like crazy, and do some other fun sh!ts.

On our way, as the only black person in the vehicle, I felt special and unique. When we got to the other country's border, the immigration checked everyone and it took them less than a minute to get back to the bus, including my girl.

When it got to my turn, guess what? They took my passport and screamed, "Nigerian," and boom, everyone was at alert.

It took them more than 20 minutes to verify my credential to confirm if I was a criminal or not. I wasn't, but for being a Nigerian, they thought I was.

The driver was patient not to have left me — my girl told him to wait. When I went back to the bus, I felt shame, embarrassed, and humiliated, but as a guy who has worked on his confidence and self-esteem for a long time, I smiled at myself, we kissed and took a picture. Great men don't stay down for long.

We arrived and lodged in a cool hotel. She took me to a spa and this cute Asian girl massaged me for $50.

Damn! She sabi work. Because of how I enjoyed the massage, my baby girl got jealous and boom, we started quarrelling.

Our relationship is all about fight, make up sex, enjoyment, buying me gifts, me buying her nothing — I'm broke, fight again, more sweet sex, pregnancy, abortion, more quarrel, more sex, flexing, etc.

She loves me more than anything because I bang like a king — bad boys dey learn work. Unfortunately, I wasn't in love because I don't fall in love.

Wise men don't fall in love no matter how beautiful a woman is. They only like, they don't love.

So, the picture below always reminds me of how corrupt foreigners see us (Nigerians), but one way to overcome it is to be sincere, honest, and f*cking great in bed when you're entangled with any of them.

Change their notions about us by being honest. Honesty and amazing sex is a weapon to a woman's heart.

For those Nigerians who paint us bad like the drug pushers, the arm.ed rob.bers, the Internet sc.am.mers, the ritua.lists, etc. they deserve death penalty.

If the government keeps forgiving these criminals without ki.ll.ing them, they'll keep coming back for more evil and ruin the name of the good ones.

I took that picture even though I was going through pains and humiliation. To me, it's not racism. If a black American was in the bus, he wouldn't have spent as much time as I did.

The only luck Nigerians have to escape foreign humiliation is death, wealth, fame, or change.

All these youths forming Yah.oo Yah.oo should he killed when caught.

This is one of the way forward. It's sad seeing all these hungry Nigerian girls prefer to date these bástards that are contributing in drawing our country backward. Shame!

I feel hurt looking at that picture because it triggers sad memories, but I feel great the books I wrote from my experiences have changed thousands of men's lives home and abroad and has enriched my pocket legitimately.

The moral of the story is: as a man, be honest and be great in bed. Also, try to make your money legitimately if you want peace of mind. Contribute in making Nigeria great by being sincere and staying away from crime.

Modified: Deleted.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Whenever I See This Picture, I Get Angry [Picture] by EmzyT: 7:06pm On Dec 26, 2021
sad
Re: Whenever I See This Picture, I Get Angry [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:07pm On Dec 26, 2021
I know criminals, fraudsters, and potential fraudsters won't like this post.

2 Likes

Re: Whenever I See This Picture, I Get Angry [Picture] by Tony142: 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2021
When men were still boys grin
Re: Whenever I See This Picture, I Get Angry [Picture] by Tony142: 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2021
iLegendd:

Boss, those that can lead well usually hate politics, why does that like politics are mostly the currupt ones that want to loot money, what do u think is the way forward?

1 Like

Re: Whenever I See This Picture, I Get Angry [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2021
EmzyT:
sad

As the first commenter, I feel like giving you something, but you didn't make any comment. You only dropped an emoji, so let me pick someone else.
Re: Whenever I See This Picture, I Get Angry [Picture] by EmzyT: 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2021
iLegendd:

As the first commenter, I feel like giving you something, but you didn't make any comment. You only dropped an emoji, so let me pick someone else.

Calm down na, I'm still typing.... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whenever I See This Picture, I Get Angry [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2021
Tony142:

As the official first commenter, I want to give you 5k recharge card, but I don't want you to take all. Take only 2k and share 3k among 3 people you like on Nairaland. But, if you don't want to share, I'll send all to you. You have one hour to redeem this before it expires.

It expires at 8:13 PM.

1 Like

Re: Whenever I See This Picture, I Get Angry [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
EmzyT:

Calm down na, I'm still typing.... grin
It's been awarded to the first person who typed something, but I'll still give you 1k card as consolation. Redeem it before it expires at 8:15 PM.

2 Likes

Re: Whenever I See This Picture, I Get Angry [Picture] by posty56: 7:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
iLegendd:
Whenever I See This Picture, I Get Angry [Picture]

Some years ago, as a student, I was the best in class, but I was a SIMP and a 7 seconds' man in bed.

I sabi book, but I no sabi f*ck. One day, I challenged myself and improved my game and became the best in bed without dr.ugs. I even wrote a book called Lasticle about this — it helps men naturally and permanent hours in bed without dru.gs. Search it on Google.

So, after school, my 22 year old rich girlfriend said she wants to take me to a nearby country 'make we go catch cruise,' go club, eat out, visit places, get massages, f*ck like crazy, and do some other fun sh!ts.

On our way, as the only black person in the vehicle, I felt special and unique. When we got to the other country's border, the immigration checked everyone and it took them less than a minute to get back to the bus, including my girl.

When it got to my turn, guess what? They took my passport and screamed, "Nigerian," and boom, everyone was at alert.

It took them more than 20 minutes to verify my credential to confirm if I was a criminal or not. I wasn't, but for being a Nigerian, they thought I was.

The driver was patient not to have left me — my girl told him to wait. When I went back to the bus, I felt shame, embarrassed, and humiliated, but as a guy who has worked on his confidence and self-esteem for a long time, I smiled at myself, we kissed and took a picture. Great men don't stay down for long.

We arrived and lodged in a cool hotel. She took me to a spa and this cute Asian girl massaged me for $50.

Damn! She sabi work. Because of how I enjoyed the massage, my baby girl got jealous and boom, we started quarrelling.

Our relationship is all about fight, make up sex, enjoyment, buying me gifts, me buying her nothing — I'm broke, fight again, more sweet sex, pregnancy, abortion, more quarrel, more sex, flexing, etc.

She loves me more than anything because I bang like a king — bad boys dey learn work. Unfortunately, I wasn't in love because I don't fall in love.

Wise men don't fall in love no matter how beautiful a woman is. They only like, they don't love.

So, the picture below always reminds me of how corrupt foreigners see us (Nigerians), but one way to overcome it is to be sincere, honest, and f*cking great in bed when you're entangled with any of them.

Change their notions about us by being honest. Honesty and amazing sex is a weapon to a woman's heart.

For those Nigerians who paint us bad like the drug pushers, the arm.ed rob.bers, the Internet sc.am.mers, the ritua.lists, etc. they deserve death penalty.

If the government keeps forgiving these criminals without ki.ll.ing them, they'll keep coming back for more evil and ruin the name of the good ones.

I took that picture even though I was going through pains and humiliation. To me, it's not racism. If a black American was in the bus, he wouldn't have spent as much time as I did.

The only luck Nigerians have to escape foreign humiliation is death, wealth, fame, or change.

All these youths forming Yah.oo Yah.oo should he killed when caught.

This is one of the way forward. It's sad seeing all these hungry Nigerian girls prefer to date these bástards that are contributing in drawing our country backward. Shame!

I feel hurt looking at that picture because it triggers sad memories, but I feel great the books I wrote from my experiences have changed thousands of men's lives home and abroad and has enriched my pocket legitimately.

The moral of the story is: as a man, be honest and be great in bed. Also, try to make your money legitimately if you want peace of mind. Contribute in making Nigeria great by being sincere and staying away from crime.

are you kidding me, baba you date white chick, you dey like slave here o grin na joke oo, is the country Singapore?

1 Like

Re: Whenever I See This Picture, I Get Angry [Picture] by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 26, 2021
Give me that babe's number.
I'll continue from where you stop shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Whenever I See This Picture, I Get Angry [Picture] by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2021
iLegendd:
It's been awarded to the first person who typed something, but I'll still give you 1k card as consolation. Redeem it before it expires at 8:15 PM.
Boss.
Re: Whenever I See This Picture, I Get Angry [Picture] by Tony142: 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2021
iLegendd:

As the official first commenter, I want to give you 5k recharge card, but I don't want you to take all. Take only 2k and share 3k among 3 people you like on Nairaland. But, if you don't want to share, I'll send all to you. You have one hour to redeem this before it expires.

Lol, I do not like anyone on Nairaland cheesy

Boss, can I receive the 5k in form of cash or only through recharge card?

2 Likes

Re: Whenever I See This Picture, I Get Angry [Picture] by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2021
Extend the give away to my side shocked shocked shocked
I won't kill you again grin grin
Re: Whenever I See This Picture, I Get Angry [Picture] by Furcko: 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
iLegendd:
werey dey disguise

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whenever I See This Picture, I Get Angry [Picture] by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
Tony142:

If you want to give cards out, I'm interested.
Re: Whenever I See This Picture, I Get Angry [Picture] by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
Tony142:

Baba make e reach boys Sha.
Re: Whenever I See This Picture, I Get Angry [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:24pm On Dec 26, 2021
Tony142:

Boss, those that can lead well usually hate politics, why does that like politics are mostly the currupt ones that want to loot money, what do u think is the way forward?

The way forward is to have a working law and whoever is corrupt will change before getting into power, or die in power by the law and this will deter other corrupt up-and-coming leaders.

Also, the voters and religion are part of the cause. Some Muslims will prefer to vote for a Muslim aspirant whether he's corrupt or not.

Some Christians also do the same. It's more of religious interest than competency. Since there is always bias, technology and a working law is the way forward.

Technology scares a corrupt man — he knows with technology, he can be easily caught. So, we should focus on technology and a working laws first. Without these two things, more youths will think corrupt = smartness.

4 Likes

Re: Whenever I See This Picture, I Get Angry [Picture] by EmzyT: 7:25pm On Dec 26, 2021
iLegendd:

Chaii, na so I take miss awoof grin anyway, how I go take get the card? Before I miss out on this one again grin
Re: Whenever I See This Picture, I Get Angry [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:25pm On Dec 26, 2021
Tony142:

Drop your account. I can send cash. Hmm, won't they see you as greedy?
Re: Whenever I See This Picture, I Get Angry [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:26pm On Dec 26, 2021
EmzyT:

Chaii, na so I take miss awoof grin anyway, how I go take get the card? Before I miss out on this one again grin

Drop number and name of network. After sending, you can remove the number.
Re: Whenever I See This Picture, I Get Angry [Picture] by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2021
iLegendd:

Please I'm interested too.
Re: Whenever I See This Picture, I Get Angry [Picture] by EmzyT: 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2021
iLegendd:

Oyana!!!

Airtel

Thanks in Advance
Re: Whenever I See This Picture, I Get Angry [Picture] by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 26, 2021
. grin
Re: Whenever I See This Picture, I Get Angry [Picture] by Think4Yourself: 7:33pm On Dec 26, 2021
iLegendd:

Boss pick me.
Re: Whenever I See This Picture, I Get Angry [Picture] by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 26, 2021
Iyaebe, I can sight you on this thread.
Do you like op? I fit help run him work if you're still a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Whenever I See This Picture, I Get Angry [Picture] by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 26, 2021
SIBF:
Iyaebe, I can sight you on this thread.
Do you like op? I fit help run him work if you're still a virgin.
I don't do small boys,thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Whenever I See This Picture, I Get Angry [Picture] by Westchester(m): 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2021
Which country is that
Re: Whenever I See This Picture, I Get Angry [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2021
Oh, one thing I forgot to tell you guys about this girl is: When we were in school, there was a fellow Port Harcourt guy I see as a friend because he is a great programmer and doesn't talk much. We hit the gym together, go clubbing together (at times), etc.

When we came back to Nigeria and some months later, he called her and told her I was hospitalized and critically down and I needed money for treatment.

Me wey get the girl, I no fit let myself down ask her for money, but somone else is doing it for me without my consent. Na wa o.

Why? This so-called friend took the advantage that I turned my phone off and decided to stay offline for a week to scam her.

Luckily, I don't know what pushed me to turn my phone on and saw her messages and how my friend wants some money for my treatment. In the messages, I could feel how restless she was.

I was shocked, embarrassed, and lost trust in Nigerian men TOTALLY. This is one of the reasons I don't like Nigerian men to get too close to me. We can be friends online, but offline, I only prefer women.

Nigerian women are more trustworthy. Though, we have the Chidimma Attaga's kinds, but they're few. Even good Nigerians turn to scammers easily. I don't know the demon operating in most Nigerian men's brain. The rate at which a supposedly good Nigerian turns to a monster overnight is bewildering.

They're willing to betray you for p*ssy or money.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whenever I See This Picture, I Get Angry [Picture] by Kessnorman: 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2021
iLegendd:

Make they share reach my side grin
Re: Whenever I See This Picture, I Get Angry [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:40pm On Dec 26, 2021
EmzyT:

Oyana!!!

Airtel

Thanks in Advance

Sent, chairman.
Re: Whenever I See This Picture, I Get Angry [Picture] by Tony142: 7:41pm On Dec 26, 2021
iLegendd:

Drop your account. I can send cash. Hmm, won't they see you as greedy?

If I wanted to choose, I would have choose you or ubunja, but I do not think I am greedy, it all about priority, I currently need money to fund my forex trading career, 2 days ago I bought a universal modem of 10k for my laptop and there are others things I need money to do for my forex career to progress, so for now I have to be a bit strict and selfish, but when I finally blow then I can then drop the selfishness and give back to the society

U can not be climbing a ladder and still be trying to pull others up, when you yourself have not even gotten to where u are going, so it is better u get to the top 1st b4 throwing Down the ladder for others to climb up

So, for now I am still climbing, but when I get to the top, I will differently give back to the society just as u are doing right now

Meanwhile, here is my bank account details

Account Name:

Account number:

Bank name: cool

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out / How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (photo) / Met My Girlfriend On Nairaland Not Sure If She's A Natural Hoe Or Self-made Hoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.