Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma (58173 Views)

Ochereome Nnanna Apologizes To Yoruba Nation / Ochereome Nnanna Vows Not To Resign As Vanguard Editorial Board Over Bigotry / Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by deomelo: 4:23am On Jun 10, 2018
[s]
kotv:

All I have to say is this

There is so far a propaganda can go.

A list of GEJ cabinet, both when he took over from yaradua and 2011 after he won

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabinet_of_President_Goodluck_Jonathan

There is so far a propaganda can go.
[/s]

I obviously did not say anything about CABINET and there's a clear difference between cabinet and administration.

Lopsidedness generally shows up in the agencies and the appointed heads of the agencies, not the cabinet where presidents must appoint from each state of the federation.

The cabinet is a fraction of any administration.

If you are going to dispute my assertions with facts, read and comprehend my claims properly and then produce relevant facts to counter my assertions.

Feel free to show us the list detailing the GEJ appointed heads of agencies/parastatals.
Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Markfemi2: 4:26am On Jun 10, 2018
You can imagine the thought process of an educated ibo elite
their hatred has finished them

3 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Nobody: 5:43am On Jun 10, 2018
ocelot2006:

My brother, you'll have to pardon me if I don't fully tow your line of thought, particularly about the Igbos. But first of all, let me say that you've made a number of fair points, particularly on the considerable support the main opposition received from the SW despite the former's failure to clinch the presidency. I equally agree on the part about the imposition of a tribe's culture/leadership on the people of it's host community. There's nothing wrong in a group electing its own leaders though. That said, I don't think the incident involving the Oba of Lagos involved the Igbos forcefully imposing an Igwe on anyone. Rather the Oba had threatened that everyone, including the Igbos, must vote for Ambode else they'll be forced into the Lagoon. His actions were simply wrong.

BTW I still don't understand how GEJ marginalized the Yoruba's, especially when the Yorubas held sensitive posts from security (CDS, DG-NIA, CAS) to the FEC (Agriculture, Trade and Investment) and more

On the lopsided appointments, Yoruba never complained. It was Obj that complained & some prominent northern leaders. For Obj & some northern leaders to have observed this abnormally, it shows a great danger. Pa Edwin Clark tried by giving a breakdown of the appointment in response to Obj letter, still, he made mistake. I cannot give you a breakdown here, space & reflective emotion would not permit me. You mentioned CDS, DG - NIA, Agriculture & Mr Olusegun Aganga (Trade & Investment). CDS before Alex Barde. You mentioned only two ministries with Mr Aganga diplomatically sidelined to trade & investment. Lagos felt sidelined which made them to protest that Mr Aganga should be put under Edo State, leaving only Adesina (Agric) as the only grade one minister according to your list. Aganga was brought in by Yaradua to head finance. All the strategic ministries where money flows & strategic parastatals under them are manned by these people. There are so many strategic appointments, but we never complained.

GEJ admitted, but he said, it was caused by Tinubu which I believed. To worsen the insult, whenever you are coming from Onitsha or Portharcout to Lagos by road, immediately after Ore, the rest were chaos & nightmares. You spent twice or thrice the time spent to get to Ore in arriving Lagos, you can even sleep on that road. Those coming from North through Ibadan were not spared these experiences. Yinka Odumakin (Afenifere Renewal Group) had to bring Arc Mike Onelememen (Minister of Works) to this road in 2014 when it became clear South West had rejected GEJ.

I was fully with Oba of Lagos. You cannot use your population to impose your wish on the tradition, traditional institutions & original owner of the land. You can never try that in the East. I was in the East for six years. Strangers manage their lives, even in the campus, that is why the Alumni Association of their federal institutions are not strong. Only their kinsmen identity with it, most strangers would not want to attend based on unfavourable experiences as students.

2 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by aribisala0(m): 9:27am On Jun 10, 2018
Mcquine:

Yoruba's would always be slave to their Fulani masters wether you like or not.

Tinubu would always deliver you gullible people to Buhari so calm and watch.

Yoruba's would hand over 2nd term to their master so stop ranting.

Ass Kissing started at Independence

Balewa Prime Minister of NPC went into coalition with NCNC of Zik wh was rewarded with a figurehead President title Awolowo led his people to form the opposition

Balewa Prime Minister of NPC went into coalition with NCNC of Zik who was rewarded with a figurehead President title

Awolowo led his people to form the opposition

Shagari of NPN president with Alex Ekwueme Vice President went into coalition with Zik of NPP to gain majority in National Assembly Awolowo of UPN went into opposition
Zik's Party NPP were rewarded with the Speakership of the House of Representatives

1983Shagari of NPN president with Alex Ekwueme Vice President went into coalition with Zik of NPP to gain majority in National Assembly Awolowo of UPN went into opposition
By this time the Runaway Ojuiku had been pardoned by Shagari and joined NPN
Zik's Party NPP were rewarded with the Speakership of the House of Representatives

FACTS ARE STUBBORN

No be today Chinedu done dey do boyboy for Aboki, e done tay

Saintsquare:
In 1993 they went to vote for Hausa/Fulani cos of vp slot,watch how they will ignore this lol

The Eboes have always been Fulani slaves

Facts can be stubborn.

The Eboes...................

confirmed slaves

3 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by aribisala0(m): 9:31am On Jun 10, 2018
babaolofin:

On the lopsided appointments, Yoruba never complained. It was Obj that complained & some prominent northern leaders. For Obj & some northern leaders to have observed this abnormally, it shows a great danger. Pa Edwin Clark tried by giving a breakdown of the appointment in response to Obj letter, still, he made mistake. I cannot give you a breakdown here, space & reflective emotion would not permit me. You mentioned CDS, DG - NIA, Agriculture & Mr Olusegun Aganga (Trade & Investment). CDS before Alex Barde. You mentioned only two ministries with Mr Aganga diplomatically sidelined to trade & investment. Lagos felt sidelined which made them to protest that Mr Aganga should be put under Edo State, leaving only Adesina (Agric) as the only grade one minister according to your list. Aganga was brought in by Yaradua to head finance. All the strategic ministries where money flows & strategic parastatals under them are manned by these people. There are so many strategic appointments, but we never complained.

GEJ admitted, but he said, it was caused by Tinubu which I believed. To worsen the insult, whenever you are coming from Onitsha or Portharcout to Lagos by road, immediately after Ore, the rest were chaos & nightmares. You spent twice or thrice the time spent to get to Ore in arriving Lagos, you can even sleep on that road. Those coming from North through Ibadan were not spared these experiences. Yinka Odumakin (Afenifere Renewal Group) had to bring Arc Mike Onelememen (Minister of Works) to this road in 2014 when it became clear South West had rejected GEJ.

I was fully with Oba of Lagos. You cannot use your population to impose your wish on the tradition, traditional institutions & original owner of the land. You can never try that in the East. I was in the East for six years. Strangers manage their lives, even in the campus, that is why the Alumni Association of their federal institutions are not strong. Only their kinsmen identity with it, most strangers would not want to attend based on unfavourable experiences as students.

My brother where were you in 2011 when this thread about Yoruba marginalization was boiling?

It is a must read.

The Eboes were celebrating whaat they believed to be margnalization of Yoruba.

On the same thread in 2015 their eyes cleared

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

aljharem:
this people are funny u know. Just i thought this people want to eat there cake and have it again

they all voted for ACN thus they want regional government ie fedralism

yet they still want the advantages of being in the mainstream politics

abeg make them go sit down angry

when it is time they should go meet tinubu there master

Afam4eva:
Al_harem has spoken the truth. You cannot eat your cake and still want to have. PDP controls the center.So, states that will benefit from the center are PDP states. They should go and meet oga Tinubu if they feel marginalized.

chino11:
This is a welcome development, the Yorubas should be effectively and perpetually marginalized and schemed out, because they deserve worst things also. What did they achieve for their rotten Yoruba states during wasted years of the baboon called Obasanjorijo Useless and woe tribe. They should step up the complaint, GEJ will as usual and as always mess them up. They forgot that Tinubo sold them out for a pot of 'ewodu', the same way their foolish leaders sold out abioala to the almajiris to be slaughtered.

Sunofgod:
GEJ should have just chased them out of the room.

Why even answer their questions.

SMH

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 10, 2018
aribisala0:

My brother where were you in 2011 when this thread about Yoruba marginalization was boiling?

It is a must read.

The Eboes were celebrating whaat they believed to be margnalization of Yoruba.

On the same thread in 2015 their eyes cleared

Thanks. In 2011, I hardly go through nairaland front page. I do visit computers & technology market as at that time. So, this attack has been on for years.

From the few references you posted, you can see they are not informed. The battle for the confirmation of GEJ as acting president was led & mainly fought by the Yorubas. Tunde Bakare & others led the mass action that made the Senate to confirmed him. Obj single handedly pleaded with power blocs to allow him to rule. One of them said we voted for ACN & want to enjoy the government of GEJ. GEJ won in all the South West States with the exception of Osun. Even in Osun, he scored more than 25%. They stole over $100 billion. GEJ said they should not probe him except they start from 1960. That shows the level of looting. They came on a vengeance mission against Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by oooduancalmdown: 11:14am On Jun 10, 2018
kotv:

Why did ACN side with Tambuwal for House Speakership despite GEJ and several southern leaders were backing a Yoruba?
How many ACN members were in the house of rep compared with PDP? The fact here is that if Jonathan was sincere about putting a Yoruba there, PDP member from South-South and maybe South east would have supported him. Was it not the same drunkard that called my tribe 'motor park touts'? Was it not in his front that one ibo animal called my people 'ewedu and amala'? Did he caution the ibo clown when he said that? No he did not. He even laughed. Under his regime, the ibos felt they on top of the world and insulting Yoruba people however they like. Don't let me mention that grotesque and obnoxious creature he called wife. The ineffectual buffon remembered Yoruba few months to election. Yoruba people have no time for una. You guys can wail for all we care.
Morever, Ijaw people did not vote for M.K.O Abiola. We can see what the man got in Rivers state in 1993( which included Bayelsa).
To show you much distaste we have for Jonathan, if he runs again, he will lose Yorubaland woefully.

2 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by willibounce1(m): 11:23am On Jun 10, 2018
You will call Yoruba lazy, cowards, gullible, dirty, poor and all manner of names. Yet you will still envy them and cry at everything they do. Why are ipod miscreants so hateful and bitter about the afonjas who are cowards and lazy? Allow afonjas be abeg.

Ipods are not cowards or morons yet ojukwu led millions of them to their early grave and then fled to Abidjan dressed like a woman. None of his children died like the moronic ipods.

Ipods are not coward and morons yet kanu the dilector who had absolutely nothing came to deceive them to contribute money for biafrau.d. he did not only scam them, he led thousands of ipod miscreants to their early graves. And he did excatly thesame thing ojukwu did.

Ipods are not morons and cowards but their biafra.ud scammers are currently in jail and they are all going about their businesses like nothing happened.

Same people who are not cowards and morons threatened that the country will burn if kanu is arrested. Kanu was in jail for more than a year, they did nothing. These brave moronic ipods are not even sure if dilector is dead or alive but they are not really bothered. Business must continue.

People that are not morons believe that buhari is not buhari but jubril from Sudan. They believe that they are jews because dilector said so. They are so not moronic that they believe people like Rev king and sucked his di.ck and swallowed his seme.n. the brave ipod got burnt to death by Rev king and when he was arrested they believed he will die and resurrect like Jesus Christ.

Moronic ipods believe that wearing a green dirty piece of cloth with Chosen mopol on it will make armed robbers flee from them and will bring them money yet they be looking so hungry , haggard and wretched.

This is what happens when a group of people allow envy and hatred to block their brain. They begin to do all sort of strange things. They get so confused that they don't even know what they want. They always want to measure up with people they hate so much.

The pain has not started yet for the miserable ipods. The pain is loading. Hate will still take millions of yoh ipod miscreants to your early grave.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by aribisala0(m): 11:42am On Jun 10, 2018
aribisala0:

Balewa Prime Minister of NPC went into coalition with NCNC of Zik wh was rewarded with a figurehead President title Awolowo led his people to form the opposition

Balewa Prime Minister of NPC went into coalition with NCNC of Zik who was rewarded with a figurehead President title

Shagari of NPN president with Alex Ekwueme Vice President went into coalition with Zik of NPP to gain majority in National Assembly Awolowo of UPN went into opposition

1983Shagari of NPN president with Alex Ekwueme Vice President went into coalition with Zik of NPP to gain majority in National Assembly Awolowo of UPN went into opposition

FACTS ARE STUBBORN

Facts can be stubborn.

The Eboes...................

confirmed slaves

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by aribisala0(m): 11:43am On Jun 10, 2018
Facts are stubborn.

The Eboes have been

USEFUL IDIOTS

for Abokis for aa long time

Chai!

5 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by aribisala0(m): 11:51am On Jun 10, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

How many ACN members were in the house of rep compared with PDP? The fact here is that if Jonathan was sincere about putting a Yoruba there, PDP member from South-South and maybe South east would have supported him. Was it not the same drunkard that called my tribe 'motor park touts'? Was it not in his front that one ibo animal called my people 'ewedu and amala'? Did he caution the ibo clown when he said that? No he did not. He even laughed. Under his regime, the ibos felt they on top of the world and insulting Yoruba people however they like. Don't let me mention that grotesque and obnoxious creature he called wife. The ineffectual buffon remembered Yoruba few months to election. Yoruba people have no time for una. You guys can wail for all we care.
Morever, Ijaw people did not vote for M.K.O Abiola. We can see what the man got in Rivers state in 1993( which included Bayelsa).
To show you much distaste we have for Jonathan, if he runs again, he will lose Yorubaland woefully.

Ijaw people did not vote for Awolowo in 1979 or 1983. The Yoruba never held that against them. We fully understand that politics is not personal and our interests may not coincide. That does not mean they may not coincide in 2030 or 2060 . Even if they do not coincidein politics we still have to live very close to each other in harmony

So we do not even see their not voting for Abiola as "betrayal ". If we do not think it is our interest we will not vote for Buharii and if we do we will. We do not owe aanyone an explanation and have never required explanations from others in the paast.

We are naturally self reliant and therefore comfortable to be in opposition for ever unlike some of our partners who have become very bitter after miscalculating and finding themselves in opposition for the first time in their history. They feel like a fish on landand don't know what to do

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by DabuIIIT: 12:37pm On Jun 10, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

How many ACN members were in the house of rep compared with PDP? The fact here is that if Jonathan was sincere about putting a Yoruba there, PDP member from South-South and maybe South east would have supported him.

so the bulk yoruba Acn members of the house of rep then were free to vote for tambowal,a northerner against their own yoruba pdp rightful person while pdp members from the east and ss should be the ones to vote for the yoruba person who was zoned to be speaker,huh?
Do you even reason b4 typing?! Do you think be talking?! Kai!

And again,whats the population of northern members in the house to that of the south?

Tinubu's craftiness brought tambowal and u ppl hailed him then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by aribisala0(m): 12:52pm On Jun 10, 2018
DabuIIIT:

so the bulk yoruba Acn members of the house of rep then were free to vote for tambowal,a northerner against their own yoruba pdp rightful person while pdp members from the east and ss should be the ones to vote for the yoruba person who was zoned to be speaker,huh?

And again,whats the population of northern members in the house to that of the south?

Do you reason? The Speaker is an elected position and a Yoruba speaker was not elected. There can be no marginalization cry against elected positions but appointive ones. Especially where the allegation is against the president

The SE are free to vote for who they like .When they do no one calls them out it is only now that they start their whiining and lying that people are reminding them of their past

Reminding them of marginalization threads here on Nairaland

from 2011 and what Eboes were sayin to spite Yoruba in 2011
Reminding them of the behaviour of Anyim and Oduah and even GEJ himself.

The reality was Tinubu played politics with the Speakership.Very clever politics. He effectively killed the PDP in the SW which was to the liking of some cheerleaders from the SS and SE without GEJ realizing that he would need a strong PDP in the SW in 20115.

The likes of Dimeji Bankole, Gbenga Daniel Akala and so on were schemed out .So when marginalization ofthe SW in 2011-2015 is being talked about it is those people who could have taken the fight to Tinubu that were defanged and emasculated in the PDP. By so doing the PDP surrendered the SW to Tinubu and paid heavily.

The most senior Yoruba Minisiter was the Agric Minister Adesina who isnot really a politician and a doubtful member of PDP

GEJ foolishly allowed himself to be used to kill the PDP in the SW and when the election came he was stuck with the likes of Femi Fani-Kayode, Obanikoro and Bode George

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by motherfucker: 4:46pm On Jun 10, 2018
DaBullIT:
ok

I bet the uglyMagugly motherfucker is being roasted right now
undecided
Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by manikspears: 5:49pm On Jun 10, 2018
DrGoodman:

You mean Awo bottle of poison?

A real shame grin

false statements like this was why the northerners massacred the igbos in the 1960's. Did you buy the rat poison for him,did you drink it together, do you know what a poisoned body will look like after 2 weeks? Wiki is your friend at least pretend as if you went to school don't display your ignorance in public.
Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by DrGoodman: 5:53pm On Jun 10, 2018
manikspears:

false statements like this was why the northerners massacred the igbos in the 1960's. Did you buy the rat poison for him,did you drink it together, do you know what a poisoned body will look like after 2 weeks? Wiki is your friend at least pretend as if you went to school don't display your ignorance in public.

It was your people who said he swallowed a healthy dose of rat poison, not we.
Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by manikspears: 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2018
DrGoodman:

It was your people who said he swallowed a healthy dose of rat poison, not we.

Who ever started that behavior was/is moronic.
Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by ocelot2006(m): 1:08am On Jun 11, 2018
cbrass:

I can see where all the hate is coming from, 2015 is long gone bro

What "hate"? We already accepted the results of 2015 a long time ago and have long moved on.
Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by aribisala0(m): 8:24am On Jun 11, 2018

FACTS ARE STUBBORN

FACTS ARE STUBBORN

Guess who has always been useful idiots of the Fulani
Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by lx3as(m): 9:00am On Jun 11, 2018
DabuIIIT:

This is not an intelligent submission!

Why did Yorubas' AD and northern APP fail to take the Senate president from Ewenrem, Okadigbo, Nnamani, Wabara or Anyim? It was simply due to a strong president in Obasanjo.

What did you expect from opponent like Tinubu?
The strategy later worked against your president... and Yorubas are better off now!

Respect to Jagaban!

You people can be bitter for life; as if we care. However, I pray this bitterness against Yorubas will not bring misfortune against igbos residing in the West one day.
Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Joylove2324(f): 9:03am On Jun 11, 2018
This is the reason why igbo has been failing in Nigerian politics..if this nonsense can be coming out of a whole chairman of editorial board of vanguard news paper,then why will i be surprise of dogs doing the same thing on every platform?shame on the igbos,the will never rule Nigeria till they open their eyes and understand the politics of Nigeria.......God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by DchosenMC: 9:06am On Jun 11, 2018
contactwale:
Mr. Ochereome Nnanna, Chairman Editorial Board of the Vanguard newspapers, has described the Yorubas as "sophisticated morons".

Nnanna made this assertion in his reply to a post on Facebook.

Areh Sunday, a journalist and an aide to Delta State Governor, while reacting to President Muhammadu Buhari's declaration of June 12 as Democracy day on Thursday had gone to his Facebook page to express his disappointment in Yorubas for falling for the antics of the government of the day.

He posted:
"I use to think the South-West was very sophisticated. I was wrong. They are the most gullible. They fall for every poisoned carrot dangled before them"

Reacting to the post, Nnanna wrote:
"Sophisticated morons, more like"

This comment would not have elicited any reaction from me but for the fact that it was coming from the Chairman of the editorial board of one of the reputable newspaper houses in the country. A man of his status is expected to conduct himself in a respectful and responsible manner consistent with his function as an opinion-molder in the society.

Each and every newspaper is incomplete without the editorial section. They (editorials) are believed to be the heart and soul of newspapers. They display the values and policies of a newspaper and influence policy decisions.

A member of editorial board is expected to be matured, experienced, intelligent and well-informed. He must rise above politics, tribal and religion partisanship. An editorial member should be able to explain all the aspect of any issue in relating with past events, presents scenario and future prospectus. This is not the case with Nnanna as seen in this circumstance.

If this is the opinion of the Chairman of the editorial board of a national newspaper about Yorubas therefore, one should not be surprised about the view and news policies of Vanguard newspapers about the race.

It is my hope that Vanguard newspapers will caution Nnanna and apologise to the Yorubas for the embarrassment he has caused them.

Wale OLAYANJU

Seriously dont expect any thing good coming out the mouth of someone sharing face with monkey
Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Walexddon20(m): 9:09am On Jun 11, 2018
I have very little concern about the statement of this Nnana of a man, why? because I expect nothing less from a confused fellow like him. He has been misrepresenting the the vanguard news over a very long period of time. This hatred speech is an indication of how gullible and foolish you are...you should rather go out looking for your long lost master Nnamdi Kanu, instead of displaying your little dumb skull over the social media.
Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by spartanman007(m): 9:09am On Jun 11, 2018
What an irony. A senseless, brainless, pathetic entity calling a race that has the best of everything in the country 'name'. He is suffering from inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by opeyemicollins(m): 9:11am On Jun 11, 2018
This man is a fool,i did not expect things of this kind can come out from the mouth of a man that call himself an editor of a whole news paper,its now sow clearly now that he is the bigot and all his tribes are bigot.in the history of this country nobody can argue it that yoruba are the most accommodating tribe in the land.the only thing that is paining this idiot is the June 12 issue and i think this is the only thing he can do ,he can not reverse the pronouncement even if he become the president of this country which his 100 generations can never be for this alone.MKO ABIOLA and the yoruba race entirely really paid a supreme sacrifice in the actualization of June 12 and it does not see the day and now that a sane president come up and honor this man that brought the dividend of democracy that everyone of us in this country is enjoying today somebody like this idiot can just come out to say rubbish that poruba are gullible,its so so disheartening.

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by kenrajmill(m): 9:11am On Jun 11, 2018
Vanguard Newspaper is a bigotry newspaper... They had been known to be Anti-Yoruba. They have been doing some senseless things to cause problems of disunity in the country. What kind of newspaper is this? With this act by this stupid, senseless and nonentity man, it has shown the level of their operation... They should be ashamed of themselves by now.

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by opeyemicollins(m): 9:11am On Jun 11, 2018
This man is a fool,i did not expect things of this kind can come out from the mouth of a man that call himself an editor of a whole news paper,its now sow clearly now that he is the bigot and all his tribes are bigot.in the history of this country nobody can argue it that yoruba are the most accommodating tribe in the land.the only thing that is paining this idiot is the June 12 issue and i think this is the only thing he can do ,he can not reverse the pronouncement even if he become the president of this country which his 100 generations can never be for this alone.MKO ABIOLA and the yoruba race entirely really paid a supreme sacrifice in the actualization of June 12 and it does not see the day and now that a sane president come up and honor this man that brought the dividend of democracy that everyone of us in this country is enjoying today somebody like this idiot can just come out to say rubbish that yoruba are gullible,its so so disheartening.

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Janetudeh(f): 9:20am On Jun 11, 2018
This man has just portrayed how foolish and sentimental he is, How can a man who occuies a very sensitive position post a comment of hate against another tribe. He is expected to be cultured and well-mannered but has chosen to act the other way round. President Buhari's declaration of June 12 as democracy is a very good achievement on his part, the yoruba tribe has been cheated on this for several years, but a President who is a full-blooded Fulani man has deemed it fit to give honour and respect to this tribe, without sentiments! The yoruba tribe unarguably holds a very strategic position in Nigeria politically! Anyone who is not satisfied with it can go and die!
Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by abiodunosin(m): 9:27am On Jun 11, 2018
Paperwhite:
-OBJ betrayed Awo to grant Shagari the presidency.
-Abiola was betrayed by Yorubas to trade away his hard earned national mandate when Abacha bared his fangs.
-Oladipo Diya & co were condemned by their kits & kin even before Abacha unveiled his real intension in the phantom coup of 1995.
-OBJ betrayed Afeniferi even insulting them only to shamelessly come back to same people recently as the case of the chicken coming back to roost.
-Tinubu was being undermined by the like of Fashola,Fayemi,Amosu to consolidate their grip on power in the present government.
-Same race is telling Nigerians that Buhari who leagued with Abacha to deny Abiola his mandate & even killed Kudira is a hero because he actualized June-12?
So much for us as a nation.

My brother you still have a lot to learn as far as political history in Nigeria is concern. I am not sure if you have come of age in 1993, probably may be you are still small, that may not give you the privilege to know the devilish roles the Igbo played in de-marketing MKO. The betrayal of MKO emanated from counter reaction from Igbo indigenes to sabotage the general mandate of the people and the progress of democracy which would have make Nigeria a better place today. The Association For Better Nigeria (ABN) headed by Arthur Nzeribe and Youth Earnestly Ask For Abacha (YEAA) headed by Daniel Kanu collected uncountable huge amount of money from Abacha to address press, mobilize youths and organize rally called 3 million to march in march in order to counter June 12 and to mobilize youths to vote for Abacha in order to become civilian president. In other word, the Igbo nation have been a long time betrayal to Nigeria project because of the their selfish interest from the day of their four-fathers. The hatred and jealous the Igbo have against the yorubas has blindfolded them to lose focus and concentration on their own development and way forward. Igbo people cannot be judge on credibility.....Why not fighting for Ojukwu to be immortalize?
Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Yellowface1220(m): 9:27am On Jun 11, 2018
What manner of newspaper will have such a man on it board if not a bigotry newspaper! @vanguardngrnews should be ashamed, this is what dominate their personal conversation in that organization.....
Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Abdulkabir90: 9:39am On Jun 11, 2018
some people are just categorically stupid,
Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by tallestcash: 9:50am On Jun 11, 2018
Ochereome Nnana is a bastard and uncultured old fool who failed and forget to address the serious problem which the Igbo are facing and setting them far back to other tribe and region in Nigeria. Your hatred and jealous for Yoruba will send you to early grave

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” / Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor / Peter Obi Campaign Office In Abuja Donated By A Northerner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.