Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma (58068 Views)

Ochereome Nnanna Apologizes To Yoruba Nation / Ochereome Nnanna Vows Not To Resign As Vanguard Editorial Board Over Bigotry / Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by ipodstinks: 2:15pm On Jun 09, 2018
shizzle1:
Ochereome Nnanna said nothing but the absolute truth. You bastards can go and die

Yoroobazz are nothing but a bunch of suffersticated Moronssss
Says someone from lazy thinking pig race.

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Nightwolf1: 2:18pm On Jun 09, 2018
ipodstinks:
Who doesn't know you are a chronic dweeb. Lazy thinker.

What does it mean to be nicknamed lazy thinker? Oh I forgot, one hell of an illiterate chooses to wa.nk off on my mention like his demented life depends on it. Now swerve u staggering orangutan.

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by ipodstinks: 2:21pm On Jun 09, 2018
icon007:

Yoruba are cowards. Thank God you just mentioned Fela, show me u kind dat is has brave, fearless and intelligent as him. Pls don't mention 2face. Obj u even tagged coward! I remember wat he did to u people and d black scorpion.

Pls stop generalisation and ur abusive mentality. Make ur point en stop calling people fool foolish wen u have nothing meaningful to say
You get time, they call people most foolish race and lazy thinkers and you are asking him question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by tishbite41(m): 2:27pm On Jun 09, 2018
babaolofin:

You & your brothers are the most incoherent elements on various issues that bothered on intellectual capacity. Only running up & down like an illiterate uncivilized main market traders. You need facts that professor Achebe was not alive when the polity was heated up by the content of the book 'there was a country' & Prof ABC Nwosu & other prominent Ibos have to put up defence. Why am I now engaging you.
facts, there was a country was published 2012, Achebe died 2013. may be an afonja version was published after his death, I don't know. he did not reply anyone and that's d reason other Igbo intellectuals put up defence for him(which he did not even need). if u cannot get dis simple fact right because of ur hatred , I don't see any need shunting with you online.

4 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by gurnam: 2:30pm On Jun 09, 2018
adeolakemi:
you Re broke to afford one

Most of you are just too senseless

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by ipodstinks: 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2018
shizzle1:
Just look at the baSstard moronssss crying and gnashing their teeth. These people have said worse against Igbos . Abraham ariyo the afonja bastarddd called for genocide against Igbos, the idiottys and moronss on socia medial supported and cheered him on

Oba werey Lil Wayne of lagoon threatened to drown Igbos, the same suffersticated moronssss cheered and supported him

Now, ordinary compliment, these basteards are crying like the idiiiots they are. Thunder fire all of you

Nnanna said nothing but the truth.. .yolowbast*rds are suffersticated moronnnnns

You will still be drown at last.

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by ipodstinks: 2:32pm On Jun 09, 2018
Nightwolf1:

What does it mean to be nicknamed lazy thinker? Oh I forgot, one hell of an illiterate chooses to wa.nk off on my mention like his demented life depends on it. Now swerve u staggering orangutan.
Lazy thinker, get off me. Very foolish race.
Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by phreakabit(m): 2:33pm On Jun 09, 2018
Leave the poor man alone!
They hacked his social media account.

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by tishbite41(m): 2:33pm On Jun 09, 2018
babaolofin:

Brother, thanks for your observations. Firstly, I am very familiar with Akwa - Ibom people. The problem is that Akwa Ibom, CRS & the Ijaws of Rivers State have not yet realized the selfishness & greed of this people near them. The subsidy removal mass action in Lagos was not a Yoruba led action as the ibos made you to believe. From time immemorial, strike action is always strong in Lagos. There were various strikes during Obj & a lot during the military in Lagos. Fuel subsidy removal strike was business & politically motivated. Remember, labour Union was involved.

The mass action that led to the confirmation of GEJ was led by the Yorubas. The Yorubas supported GEJ to become the President. GEJ bite the finger of somebody that fed him when he surrounded himself with people that came for vengeance against Nigeria. To be sincere, GEJ did not know. They removed Yorubas from strategic positions & filled their kinsmen in core positions remaining only CBN governor (Hausa - Fulani) because he must complete his tenure.

The Oba of Lagos was right. I spent 6 yrs in the East, you can not try that in the East, not even in the University campus. You cannot impose your population on the people, the tradition & the traditional institutions of the owners of the land. Despite, everything, PDP still has substantial votes in Lagos. Check the votes in the East during June 12 apart from Anambra because of Ezeife that SDP has substantial votes. If you plan a coup with IBO man, he will leak the coup to his kinsmen for them to escape while contributing to elimination of others marked for execution.

My brother, IBO people would rather vote for an IBO dog than voting for annang or Ibibio professor. They believe everybody is a fool and that they are the only smart & clever human beings. They said they are Jews.
eyo ita the premier of the east was voted by Yorubas abi?! if not that zik decided to be foolish like awo , our relationship with d other Niger tribes would have been 100% BT nw they knw beta after 50 years of slavery under the north n sw.

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Follygunners: 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2018
post=68308456:

.......and you think you are here making sense?!

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM!

Really? But, you're the one asking for the whereabouts of the Yorubas, right?
Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by tishbite41(m): 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2018
ipodstinks:
even Hitler can't achieve that talkless of you cowa.rds. Lagos go catch fire that day!!!

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by OYO4sure: 2:36pm On Jun 09, 2018
An adult behaving like a kid. Please who collected his biscuit?

2 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by ipodstinks: 2:39pm On Jun 09, 2018
highqueen:
grin
sophisticated Moro.ns

cheesy
Who is this body odour lazy thinker grin

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by ipodstinks: 2:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
tishbite41:
even Hitler can't achieve that talkless of you cowa.rds. Lagos go catch fire that day!!!
See this oso abiola racer. You shall all be drowned. Who will catch it. You coward. Hehehe, akure flogging will be a child's play to what will befall you.

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Elitecee(m): 2:42pm On Jun 09, 2018
On a serious note there might be some sense in what the man said. I feel bewilder on the way people of south west plays their politics.

3 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by shizzle1: 2:44pm On Jun 09, 2018
ipodstinks:
Who be dis suffesrticated mor0n and useful idiittt?

Go and take a sufficient dose of rat poison then come back and quote me
Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by holajeedayy: 2:46pm On Jun 09, 2018
Alariiwo:
Nnanna and his vanguard crew are fools..

Are Yorubas the ones stopping you fools from getting biafra? Useless nincompoops
Oga sense dey waiting them dey talk fulani/hausa just dey use Yoruba head especially with d aid of our nonsense n greedy Yoruba leader go to North n see thing....just check n confirm
Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by tishbite41(m): 2:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
ipodstinks:
See this oso abiola racer. You shall all be drowned. Who will catch it. You coward. Hehehe, akure flogging will be a child's play to what will befall you.
try it!!!
Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by holajeedayy: 2:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
Just go to North u see secondary school students job will wait for him for years b4 graduation... But come to west u go grab bsc ,master yet no job for u..... Check road in North and in your own Yoruba state..... Check road network in ur place compare with north counterpart.... My brother who dey lose who dey gain? U dear no touch Fulani man... But Fulani man can kill Yoruba man in ogun state or pain state
Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by anaton(m): 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Wetin concern me with that nit-wit?

Nothing should concern you with him.He is above your level.
Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Nightwolf1: 3:12pm On Jun 09, 2018
ipodstinks:
Lazy thinker, get off me. Very foolish race.

Lazy thinker bla bla bla lol. Saliva dripping imbecil.e
Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by modsfucker: 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2018
holajeedayy:
[s]Just go to North u see secondary school students job will wait for him for years b4 graduation... But come to west u go grab bsc ,master yet no job for u..... Check road in North and in your own Yoruba state..... Check road network in ur place compare with north counterpart.... My brother who dey lose who dey gain? U dear no touch Fulani man... But Fulani man can kill Yoruba man in ogun state or pain state [/s]

When it suits you, you call the North the most underdeveloped region, and when it suits you, you call it the New York of Nigeria, you can't be more hypocritical.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Ngozi123(f): 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2018
Vanguard is a Nigerian newspaper, not a tribal one. We really shouldn't be seeing things like this in this day and age- indeed, there was a country... undecided

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by modsfucker: 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
Ngozi123:
Vanguard is a Nigerian newspaper, not a tribal one. We really shouldn't be seeing things like this in this day and age- indeed, there was a country... undecided

Likewise GTB.... when the Igbo race declared a boycott of the Bank, I didn't see preach this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Ngozi123(f): 3:31pm On Jun 09, 2018
modsfucker:

Likewise GTB.... when the Igbo race declared a boycott of the Bank, I didn't see preach this.

I've not been active on Nairaland recently due to various reasons- what exactly are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by oooduancalmdown: 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2018
anaton:

Nothing should concern you with him.He is above your level.
Actually he is below my level
Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Ngozi123(f): 3:44pm On Jun 09, 2018
breakeven:
just exactly what the hausa fulani wants to achieve between the yorubas and igbo is what is happening now in this thread.. Yhey have always use this tactics to divide the south since 1960. Ride on brothers continue to kill yourseves while the hausa fulani have a field day.

I completely agree. As much as I dislike Igbo haters- unfortunately, many are found in the Yoruba tribe- it is necessary for us all to work together, or at least parallel to each other in order to improve the quality of life for the members of our respective tribes. We don't have to like each other but there must be some mutual respect.

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Ngozi123(f): 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2018
anaton:
The people castigating Igbos for the comment by the editor of Vanguard has forgotten that it was an Igbo umpire that conducted the most free and transparent election that declared Abiola winner and gave him the platform to fight for his mandate.

Truly This country is not one.

This is Nigeria, where you're judged on the basis of your tribe. They say that they're 'one' but their actions prove otherwise... undecided

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Truthcat: 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
You irrelevant deadbeat rabid ass drifter need to worry about your tribe.
Mcquine:

I hope you feel better now. Lol

#Sophisticated M0r0n
Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by orisa37: 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
Morons ke? Oga you will die a slowpoke soon.

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Emilokoiyawon: 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
And why would Yorubas bother about the extremely irrelevant opinion of someone from potorpotor land? Please leave the osus to run their mouths joor.

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by nku5: 3:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
Hmm see what a popular Yoruba social media commentator about this matter

grin "Empty but full of fury"

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love / Abacha, 54, Dies, Buried In Kano - Throwback Guardian Newspaper Headline / Woman Pretends To Be Pregnant To Register Her PVC After 4 Days Of Trying. Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.