Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma (58205 Views)

Ochereome Nnanna Apologizes To Yoruba Nation / Ochereome Nnanna Vows Not To Resign As Vanguard Editorial Board Over Bigotry / Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Iceathome(m): 4:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
From the response and painment I see in this thread..Ochereome might be 69.09% right.

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by highqueen(f): 4:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
anaton:

Nothing should concern you with him.He is above your level.
shocked
Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by ipodstinks: 4:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
Odingo1:

Egun and Aworis are not Yorubas
, they have their own language.
Bro mumu, tell us egun n awori language Mr pained lazy thinker.

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by highqueen(f): 4:06pm On Jun 09, 2018
so far,no yoruba sophisticated mor.on has proven the Nnanna guy wrong? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by highqueen(f): 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2018
Iceathome:
From the response and painment I see in this thread..Ochereome might be 69.09% right.
I tell you,I'm bewildered at some of their comment.
so disappointing.
Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by ipodstinks: 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2018
Odingo1:

When your people call Igbo people all manner names including calling for Igbo massacre by your prominent men like Wole Soyinka and co because of GEJ, heaven did not fall.
Is nwazuruike a Yoruba man, is Nwosu a Yoruba man, is nnamdi kanu a Yoruba man, is world health organization a Yoruba organization?
Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by ipodstinks: 4:11pm On Jun 09, 2018
highqueen:

I tell you,I'm bewildered at some of their comment.
so disappointing.
You qre bewildered, we the man is not, he's already begging on his page on facebook. Well, nwazuruike n nwosu, the igbo elders were right about you people anyway.

3 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by highqueen(f): 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2018
ipodstinks:
You qre bewildered, we the man is not, he's already begging on his page on facebook. Well, nwazuruike n nwosu, the igbo elders were right about you people anyway.
Seems you are really jobless today?
don't you have work aside quoting me upandan.

I don't just like seeing jobless people on my mention.
swerve,and don't bother quoting me,I thought I should give you this first and last reply.

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2018
Suffersicated morons have no jusstification, because he who comes to equity must come with clean hands...since 2015 suffersicated morons have been calling for extermination of the igbo race....the suffersicated morons have no defence....mind you i am no igbo man cool

2 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Sanchez01: 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2018
phase1:

The likes of Sam omatseye of the Nation newspaper have said worse against Igbos in 2015 if he didn't lose his job in the Nation I see no reason why Nnanna should lose his in Vanguard.

Even a yoruba physician called for killing of Igbos because Igbos reject Buhari his master. Heavens didn't fall.

Sam Omatseye is an Itsekiri man and not a Yoruba man. Ochereome's stone at the Yorubas is unprecedented. To have a public figure from a particular divide insult an entire race openly is the height of it.

3 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by IamPlato(m): 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2018
highqueen:

swerve,and don't bother quoting me,I thought I should give you this first and last reply.

This Shows That You Have Indeed Returned
Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by highqueen(f): 4:31pm On Jun 09, 2018
IamPlato:
This Shows That You Have Indeed Returned
lol,not really.
Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by edupedia: 4:43pm On Jun 09, 2018
Paperwhite:
-OBJ betrayed Awo to grant Shagari the presidency.
-Abiola was betrayed by Yorubas to trade away his hard earned national mandate when Abacha bared his fangs.
-Oladipo Diya & co were condemned by their kits & kin even before Abacha unveiled his real intension in the phantom coup of 1995.
-OBJ betrayed Afeniferi even insulting them only to shamelessly come back to same people recently as the case of the chicken coming back to roost.
-Tinubu was being undermined by the like of Fashola,Fayemi,Amosu to consolidate their grip on power in the present government.
-Same race is telling Nigerians that Buhari who leagued with Abacha to deny Abiola his mandate & even killed Kudira is a hero because he actualized June-12?
So much for us as a nation.

....this your piece is good as a codeine-inspired script for a Nollywood comedy movie... Keep at it. Maybe by 2023 u will come down to earth if tramadol neva finish u.Shiorr

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2018
They know.
Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by ipodstinks: 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
highqueen:

See mumu, so you are jobful and you are commenting up n dan on nairaland. Do you guys reason before posting. Everytime, you keep proving nwazuruike and nwosu right. Foolish and lazy thinkers.
Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
edupedia:

....this your piece is good as a codeine-inspired script for a Nollywood comedy movie... Keep at it. Maybe by 2023 u will come down to earth if tramadol neva finish u.Shiorr

know facts.
Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by ipodstinks: 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2018
highqueen:

lol,not really.
Jobless pussy.
Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by PROUDLYAFONJA1: 4:49pm On Jun 09, 2018
shizzle1:
hausas know them since time IMO river and describe them perfectly -

Stupid/idiotic ewedu goblins = beerebe banza

Abobakus are indeed suffersticated mor0ns

Nnanna was absolutely correct
one full cup of ewedu every morning for seven days is the cure for your sickness.

Nutritional benefits
Ewedu leaves pack the antioxidant trio of Vitamins A, C and E which fend off free radicals thereby protecting the body from degenerative diseases. The ACE vitamins also happen to be the most beautifying vitamins, increasing collagen production to keep the skin firm and young-looking. This is why most people belief that ewedu was Cleopatra’s beauty secret
- Vitamin A, aids in repairing the body’s cells and improves eyesight
- Vitamin C improves circulation and helps lower the risk of eye disorders
- Vitamin E slows down the aches and pains associated with aging and increases stamina
- Calcium contributes to strong teeth and bones
Half a cup of prepared ewedu will give you the following nutrients: 20 calories ,0.3 grams of fat, 3.1 grams of carbohydrate, 0.4 grams of fiber, 1.3 grams of protein, 87 mg of calcium, 22 mg of phosphorous, 1,334 IU of beta-carotene, 1 mg of iron, 0.02 mg of thiamin, 0.04 mg of riboflavin, 0.3 mg of niacin, 10 mg of Vitamin C, 48.9 IU of Vitamin E
Ewedu is a great option for those trying to loose weight.
1 cup mixed ewedu soup with a handful large prawns and no oil has less than 100 calories in comparison to same amount of Egusi with over 400 calories

3 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by ipodstinks: 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Suffersicated morons have no jusstification, because he who comes to equity must come with clean hands...since 2015 suffersicated morons have been calling for extermination of the igbo race....the suffersicated morons have no defence....mind you i am no igbo man cool
lol, so much for for lazy thinkers. Drinking corpse water is a bad omen. I laugh at these corpse water drinking lazy thinkers o grin
Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 09, 2018
OLORIBURUKU NI AWON FAMILY E NI REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by ipodstinks: 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2018
tishbite41:
try it!!!
The one they have done, what did you do? Flogging in akure, what have you done? Deportation of lazy thinkers corpse water drinkers to onitsa, what have you done? Who take people who declares fasting and prayer when just ten Fulanis ransacked their village serious.

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by mavinc4u(f): 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2018
ipodstinks:
And the one you just did now is what. No wonder nwazuruike called you people most foolish race of the nation universe.

Your brain is not functioning properly. Check the nearest hospital, they might be of help to you. Please don't quote me if you have a very low IQ because I feel disgusted interacting with your type. Go and get real education then come back.

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by ipodstinks: 6:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
mavinc4u:

Your brain is not functioning probably. Check the nearest hospital, they might be of help to you. Please don't quote me if you have a very low IQ because I feel disgusted interacting with your type. Go and get real education then come back.
How dare you telling me not to quote you. Is it your father that bought phone n data for me? Or is it your family that own nairaland. You are stupid. You have high IQ and you are talking like a foolish bitch as nwazuriuke said. Mumu lazy thinker. The education I've got, your boyfriend get half of it. Who want to interact with a lazy thinking lady like you.

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by DeOTR: 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
Mcquine:

Yoruba's would always be slave to their Fulani masters wether you like or not.
Tinubu would always deliver you gullible people to Buhari so calm and watch.
Yoruba's would hand over 2nd term to their master so stop ranting.
Your opinion.
Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Markfemi2: 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
Saintsquare:
If an educated Igbo could be this bitter, I don't expect less from illiterate ones.
\\smart

2 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by aribisala0(m): 6:13pm On Jun 09, 2018
Mcquine:

Yoruba's would always be slave to their Fulani masters wether you like or not.

Tinubu would always deliver you gullible people to Buhari so calm and watch.

Yoruba's would hand over 2nd term to their master so stop ranting.

Ass Kissing started at Independence

Balewa Prime Minister of NPC went into coalition with NCNC of Zik wh was rewarded with a figurehead President title Awolowo led his people to form the opposition

Balewa Prime Minister of NPC went into coalition with NCNC of Zik who was rewarded with a figurehead President title

Awolowo led his people to form the opposition

Shagari of NPN president with Alex Ekwueme Vice President went into coalition with Zik of NPP to gain majority in National Assembly Awolowo of UPN went into opposition
Zik's Party NPP were rewarded with the Speakership of the House of Representatives

1983Shagari of NPN president with Alex Ekwueme Vice President went into coalition with Zik of NPP to gain majority in National Assembly Awolowo of UPN went into opposition
By this time the Runaway Ojuiku had been pardoned by Shagari and joined NPN
Zik's Party NPP were rewarded with the Speakership of the House of Representatives

FACTS ARE STUBBORN

No be today Chinedu done dey do boyboy for Aboki, e done tay

Saintsquare:
In 1993 they went to vote for Hausa/Fulani cos of vp slot,watch how they will ignore this lol

The Eboes have always been Fulani slaves

5 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by somehow: 6:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
Simple question: Since you said Buhari ganged up with Abacha to kill Abiola, can you tell the whole world who died first between Abacha and Abiola or was it Abacha's ghost that killed Abiola/Kudirat?
Paperwhite:
-OBJ betrayed Awo to grant Shagari the presidency.
-Abiola was betrayed by Yorubas to trade away his hard earned national mandate when Abacha bared his fangs.
-Oladipo Diya & co were condemned by their kits & kin even before Abacha unveiled his real intension in the phantom coup of 1995.
-OBJ betrayed Afeniferi even insulting them only to shamelessly come back to same people recently as the case of the chicken coming back to roost.
-Tinubu was being undermined by the like of Fashola,Fayemi,Amosu to consolidate their grip on power in the present government.
-Same race is telling Nigerians that Buhari who leagued with Abacha to deny Abiola his mandate & even killed Kudira is a hero because he actualized June-12?
So much for us as a nation.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/ill-soon-reveal-abacha-abiola-died-al-mustapha/

2 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
resurgent2019:
Nnanna must be shamed and sacked!!

He just spoke the mind of millions of igbos!!!
cheesy grin cheesy...c'mon "sophisticated slowpoke" you have being shouting up & down embarassed .What's your problem self
Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by somehow: 6:31pm On Jun 09, 2018
Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Ofemannnu: 6:38pm On Jun 09, 2018
aribisala0:

Balewa Prime Minister of NPC went into coalition with NCNC of Zik wh was rewarded with a figurehead President title Awolowo led his people to form the opposition

Balewa Prime Minister of NPC went into coalition with NCNC of Zik who was rewarded with a figurehead President title

Shagari of NPN president with Alex Ekwueme Vice President went into coalition with Zik of NPP to gain majority in National Assembly Awolowo of UPN went into opposition

1983Shagari of NPN president with Alex Ekwueme Vice President went into coalition with Zik of NPP to gain majority in National Assembly Awolowo of UPN went into opposition

FACTS ARE STUBBORN

Sometimes,I begin to doubt if Igbos are even normal.These are people that have been permanently stuck to the anuses of the Northern oligarchy since independence but what have they gained compared to the opposition Yoruba people who had used their opposition positively to grow economically and otherwise.This,I believe is the first time in the more than 52 years of Nigeria that Yoruba will not be in opposition and Igbo tears are all over the place.
Facts are really sacrosanct.

4 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Saintsquare(m): 6:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
aribisala0:

FACTS ARE STUBBORN

In 1993 they went to vote for Hausa/Fulani cos of vp slot,watch how they will ignore this lol

3 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Okoroawusa: 7:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
Skmoda360:
Hmmmmmmm!!!! Is this coming from your mouth?
yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' / Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) / Video Of Dino Melaye, Hushpuppi And Timi Frank Laughing At A Party In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.