Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma (58195 Views)

Ochereome Nnanna Apologizes To Yoruba Nation / Ochereome Nnanna Vows Not To Resign As Vanguard Editorial Board Over Bigotry / Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by tishbite41(m): 7:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
ipodstinks:
The one they have done, what did you do? Flogging in akure, what have you done? Deportation of lazy thinkers corpse water drinkers to onitsa, what have you done? Who take people who declares fasting and prayer when just ten Fulanis ransacked their village serious.
try it!!!
Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by cbrass(m): 8:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
ocelot2006:

Probably because EVERYONE, irrespective of tribe or geopolitical regions or political affiliation, get to suffer the consequences of your region's action(s)....just saying.

So you are saying now that the Yorubas are the cause of your woes, smh this is serious o grin

3 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by cbrass(m): 8:21pm On Jun 09, 2018
DrGoodman:

Same way yorubas cannot allow Biafra agitate in peace.
You are funny o grin what concerns June 12 and biafra, are we the ones holding you back to go form your country? I think you are just pained grin

2 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by ipodstinks: 8:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
somehow:
Simple question: Since you said Buhari ganged up with Abacha to kill Abiola, can you tell the whole world who died first between Abacha and Abiola or was it Abacha's ghost that killed Abiola/Kudirat?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/ill-soon-reveal-abacha-abiola-died-al-mustapha/
You self, they said people are lazy thinkers and you are asking him questions.
Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by aribisala0(m): 8:42pm On Jun 09, 2018
aribisala0:

Ass Kissing started at Independence

Balewa Prime Minister of NPC went into coalition with NCNC of Zik wh was rewarded with a figurehead President title Awolowo led his people to form the opposition

Balewa Prime Minister of NPC went into coalition with NCNC of Zik who was rewarded with a figurehead President title

Awolowo led his people to form the opposition

Shagari of NPN president with Alex Ekwueme Vice President went into coalition with Zik of NPP to gain majority in National Assembly Awolowo of UPN went into opposition
Zik's Party NPP were rewarded with the Speakership of the House of Representatives

1983Shagari of NPN president with Alex Ekwueme Vice President went into coalition with Zik of NPP to gain majority in National Assembly Awolowo of UPN went into opposition
By this time the Runaway Ojuiku had been pardoned by Shagari and joined NPN
Zik's Party NPP were rewarded with the Speakership of the House of Representatives

FACTS ARE STUBBORN

No be today Chinedu done dey do boyboy for Aboki, e done tay

The Eboes have always been Fulani slaves

Facts are stubborn

4 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by ipodstinks: 8:43pm On Jun 09, 2018
tishbite41:
try it!!!
Stifu oga.
Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by kotv: 8:54pm On Jun 09, 2018
ocelot2006:

Oh I beg to differ on the highlighted statement. I'm not an Igbo man (I'm annang, SS), but you have to admit that the pure venom and hatred received by Goodluck Ebele Jonathan from your geopolitical region, especially after his administration's attempt to withdraw oil subsidies, was unprecedented. Hell, it's the sane vile venom and hatred that got Buhari and APC into power and totally polarized the nation along ethnic lines. Hell, even the President lumped the regions that opposed him as the 5%ers in his first official US trip, while some prominent people from the SW (eg the Oba of Lagos) made fun of the Igbos and even went as far as issuing threats. Even on this online platform, the tribal war between the Igbos and Yoruba's have been brutal.

One more thing, please do tell how the Yorubas suffered under GEJ cos I find it quite difficult to believe that claim of yours, ESPECIALLY when your tribe was fairly represented in his administration.

I am curious to hear the answer to this. They said GEJ kept them out of his top position of his administration. Wasn't it Tinubu who deliberate sabotaged that? Of course they'll blame GEJ rather than themselves.
Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by KulAsCucumber: 9:06pm On Jun 09, 2018
Paperwhite:
-OBJ betrayed Awo to grant Shagari the presidency.
-Abiola was betrayed by Yorubas to trade away his hard earned national mandate when Abacha bared his fangs.
-Oladipo Diya & co were condemned by their kits & kin even before Abacha unveiled his real intension in the phantom coup of 1995.
-OBJ betrayed Afeniferi even insulting them only to shamelessly come back to same people recently as the case of the chicken coming back to roost.
-Tinubu was being undermined by the like of Fashola,Fayemi,Amosu to consolidate their grip on p
ower in the present government.
-Same race is telling Nigerians that Buhari who leagued with Abacha to deny Abiola his mandate & even killed Kudira is a hero because he actualized June-12?
So much for us as a nation.
Just because Abacha was Buhari boss doesn't mean he supported every action that was taken by him

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by oooduancalmdown: 9:06pm On Jun 09, 2018
[s]
kotv:

I am curious to hear the answer to this. They said GEJ kept them out of his top position of his administration. Wasn't it Tinubu who deliberate sabotaged that? Of course they'll blame GEJ rather than themselves.
[/s]
How did tinubu sabotage it? I am waiting for your answer

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by deomelo: 9:14pm On Jun 09, 2018

Buhari’s secret 2019 morale boosters

Posted on Dec 11, 2017 in News | 0 comments

By Ochereome Nnanna

Through his extreme nepotism (in appointments into political offices, recruitments into the Federal institutions and distribution of amenities) he has given the parasitic hawks in the North reasons to be joyful. He has been very responsive to their demands, such as the way the Biafra issue was settled with the military, the proscription of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra, IPOB, and its laughable declaration as a “terrorist” group. Buhari probably deliberately took these steps to warm himself back into the embrace of the hawks whose faith might have been badly shaken by the hardship and sloppy governance of his regime.

A leader who panders to the political fancies of the hawks of his home region is not what Nigeria, a multinational entity, needs. What we need is a leader who will unite us by giving every section of Nigeria a sense of belonging and equal partnership.

http://www.nigeriatoday.ng/2017/12/buharis-secret-2019-morale-boosters/

One of his many ethnic and bigoted anti PMB and pro ipob rubbish.
Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by kotv: 9:16pm On Jun 09, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
[s][/s]
How did tinubu sabotage it? I am waiting for your answer

When GEJ tried to give the house speakership to yoruba, which group stopped it? Was it ND, ibos, hausa or yoruba? Was it not the Yoruba ACN that sabotaged the effort and gave the win to a North instead of your own.
Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by oooduancalmdown: 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
kotv:

When GEJ tried to give the house speakership to yoruba, which group stopped it? Was it ND, ibos, hausa or yoruba? Was it not the Yoruba ACN that sabotaged the effort and gave the win to a North instead of your own.
You have not answered my question. How did he stop it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by e7ejinima: 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2018
deomelo:

One of his many ethnic and bigoted anti PMB and pro ipob rubbish.

Why did you not highlight below in the article?:

"A leader who panders to the political fancies of the hawks of his home region is not what Nigeria, a multinational entity, needs. What we need is a leader who will unite us by giving every section of Nigeria a sense of belonging and equal partnership."
Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 09, 2018
kotv:

I am very happy to hear that it was sabotaged by Tinubu. I suspect you are not an Ibo. GEJ is a good man but played into the hands of people seeking revenge against Nigeria. It will be a long story if I try to explain what happened. Obj complained about lopsided appointments, Pa Edwin Clark defended GEJ with breakdown of the appointment, yet he made mistake because there were so many things involved. If Tinubu had worked with GEJ, these people would have still frustrated the Yoruba's out of the government because Yoruba will not support their vengeance & looting mission.

They have complex problem. They hate the yorubas. That is why there can be no unity in the South. Governor Emmanuel Udom of Akwa Ibom co - hosted Southern Governors meeting in Lagos with Ambode, that night was very tough on nairaland & other social media with Ibos attacking yorubas. The attack was so much that nothing came out of the meeting. I don't know the direction they are going. They demonstrated against our President in foreign lands. When they are being maltreated in South Africa & other places for crimes they will look for other Nigerian tribes to support them. They have become nuisance to an entity called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Ikpongiton: 11:14pm On Jun 09, 2018
keneck1:
Biafran were is NNAMDI kanu the boaster,and your candidate for 2019
anybody that says the truth becomes nnamdi kanu's supporter.foolishness without boundary.ewu !
Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by deomelo: 11:23pm On Jun 09, 2018
e7ejinima:

Why did you not highlight below in the article?:

"A leader who panders to the political fancies of the hawks of his home region is not what Nigeria, a multinational entity, needs. What we need is a leader who will unite us by giving every section of Nigeria a sense of belonging and equal partnership."

Because it was irrelevant and if I might add, maybe I should have since it fits into the warped mentality of the newspaper bigot's ethnic and tribal state of mind and jaundiced conclusions.

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by e7ejinima: 11:30pm On Jun 09, 2018
deomelo:

Because it was irrelevant and if I might add, maybe I should have since it fits into the warped mentality of the newspaper bigot's ethnic and tribal state of mind and jaundiced conclusions.

His conclusion is the desire of every Nigerian. I don't see what you find wrong in that

Read it again pls

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by ocelot2006(m): 12:12am On Jun 10, 2018
babaolofin:

Brother, thanks for your observations. Firstly, I am very familiar with Akwa - Ibom people. The problem is that Akwa Ibom, CRS & the Ijaws of Rivers State have not yet realized the selfishness & greed of this people near them. The subsidy removal mass action in Lagos was not a Yoruba led action as the ibos made you to believe. From time immemorial, strike action is always strong in Lagos. There were various strikes during Obj & a lot during the military in Lagos. Fuel subsidy removal strike was business & politically motivated. Remember, labour Union was involved.

The mass action that led to the confirmation of GEJ was led by the Yorubas. The Yorubas supported GEJ to become the President. GEJ bite the finger of somebody that fed him when he surrounded himself with people that came for vengeance against Nigeria. To be sincere, GEJ did not know. They removed Yorubas from strategic positions & filled their kinsmen in core positions remaining only CBN governor (Hausa - Fulani) because he must complete his tenure.

The Oba of Lagos was right. I spent 6 yrs in the East, you can not try that in the East, not even in the University campus. You cannot impose your population on the people, the tradition & the traditional institutions of the owners of the land. Despite, everything, PDP still has substantial votes in Lagos. Check the votes in the East during June 12 apart from Anambra because of Ezeife that SDP has substantial votes. If you plan a coup with IBO man, he will leak the coup to his kinsmen for them to escape while contributing to elimination of others marked for execution.

My brother, IBO people would rather vote for an IBO dog than voting for annang or Ibibio professor. They believe everybody is a fool and that they are the only smart & clever human beings. They said they are Jews.

My brother, you'll have to pardon me if I don't fully tow your line of thought, particularly about the Igbos. But first of all, let me say that you've made a number of fair points, particularly on the considerable support the main opposition received from the SW despite the former's failure to clinch the presidency. I equally agree on the part about the imposition of a tribe's culture/leadership on the people of it's host community. There's nothing wrong in a group electing its own leaders though. That said, I don't think the incident involving the Oba of Lagos involved the Igbos forcefully imposing an Igwe on anyone. Rather the Oba had threatened that everyone, including the Igbos, must vote for Ambode else they'll be forced into the Lagoon. His actions were simply wrong.

BTW I still don't understand how GEJ marginalized the Yoruba's, especially when the Yorubas held sensitive posts from security (CDS, DG-NIA, CAS) to the FEC (Agriculture, Trade and Investment) and more
Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by ocelot2006(m): 12:22am On Jun 10, 2018
cbrass:

So you are saying now that the Yorubas are the cause of your woes, smh this is serious o grin

Well, the APC won over the SW (although I admit that the PDP pulled a strong show there). But you have to admit that your region's support for the APC played a role the Buhari's rise to power and the consequent issues that plagued the nation as a whole from a wrecked economy, spike in insecurity, increased corruption, etc, all thanks the incompetency of the Buhari administration. That's what I'm referring to.
Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by aribisala0(m): 12:25am On Jun 10, 2018
Ibo logc is always upside down

2 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by MetaPhysical: 12:42am On Jun 10, 2018
omenka:
Wow! This MKO stuff really cut these guys deeper than I thought!

Coming from one of theirs who could pass for an educated and enlightened man, I am really taken aback by this overt display of unbridled hate and jealousy.

What a shame! embarassed

It's wrong to say he could pass, he is indeed educated and enlightened. Do you not know that this guy is a policy leader on SE socio-political agendas? If there is a gathering of inputs on how to progress SE and Igbo, Nnanna's input will feature. So don't say he could pass for educated and enlightened, such qualifiers are for uneducated but successful spare parts traders whose money speak for them in lieu of enlightenement.

There are naturalized Americans who have had their citizenship revoked and lost legal recognition as Americans and deported after the fact, simply for speaking of America and its leadership the way communists would speak of America. In the application for citizenship one is asked to disclose if they ever were a sympathizer of a communist agenda in the past, now or will be in the future.

I am sure Nnanna has investments in Yorubaland. I see no reason why he could not be declared a non-entity in Yorubaland. The guy is a member of an agenda circle that sees Yorubas and Yorubaland as enemy. We should treat him as one, period! Evict him and everything he owns from Yorubaland.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by MetaPhysical: 12:52am On Jun 10, 2018
e7ejinima:

His conclusion is the desire of every Nigerian. I don't see what you find wrong in that

Read it again pls

It is impractical in a democratic setting to ignore your kind. We are practicing an American social order. American is multi-racial country, Whites are the mainstream in all spheres of the democracy, they dictate, by default, what other races must do....even on things that are naturally in disharmony with their ethnic nature. Thats as fundamental as it gets! No leader can do those things you wish for in your post. They remain IDEALS....we can wish them day and night, 365days a year, from now till kingdom come....as long we practice democracy, they are impracticable. The most you can get is a partnership. This is why alliance makes sense. But Igbos dont like to ally with other big groups...they call it slaving, but they start shouting that slaves are not including them in affairs of the nation.
Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by deomelo: 1:00am On Jun 10, 2018
e7ejinima:

Read it again pls

That was a tribal and political conclusion since the rest of NIGERIA from the SW to the Northern part of Nigeria doesn't have or share such ignorant and tribal conclusions.

And when you say or credit the rest of Nigeria with such generalization and ignorant conclusion, you should at least show us the results from the polls you conducted after asking Nigerians from every corner of Nigeria per their feelings about the President.

The fact that a section of Nigeria because of tribal and political reasons spew and repeat such sentiments doesn't mean the rest of Nigeria are into such tribe baiting nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by aribisala0(m): 1:29am On Jun 10, 2018
MetaPhysical:

It is impractical in a democratic setting to ignore your kind. We are practicing an American social order. American is multi-racial country, Whites are the mainstream in all spheres of the democracy, they dictate, by default, what other races must do....even on things that are naturally in disharmony with their ethnic nature. Thats as fundamental as it gets! No leader can do those things you wish for in your post. They remain IDEALS....we can wish them day and night, 365days a year, from now till kingdom come....as long we practice democracy, they are impracticable. The most you can get is a partnership. This is why alliance makes sense. But Igbos dont like to ally with other big groups...they call it slaving, but they start shouting that slaves are not including them in affairs of the nation.

No this is a mischaracterization and misformulaation of the issue

Ibos LOVE to ally with the Fulani

They have ALWAYS done so

They did so in 1960 1965 1979 and 1983..

If SLAVING is what it is called then they are MASTERS of it.

The problem is they do not know how to handle being in opposition which is the consequence of their 2015 MISCALCULATION

Unlike the Yoruba who have always been in opposition.

Dare I ask; When EXACTLY did the Yoruba form any such political alliance for electioneering or coalitons afterwards EVER before 2015.

The Ibos have always been in alliance with the FULANI but this time they miscalculated and lack the game spirit to be graceful in defeat and then to restrategize

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by kotv: 1:37am On Jun 10, 2018
babaolofin:

I am very happy to hear that it was sabotaged by Tinubu. I suspect you are not an Ibo. GEJ is a good man but played into the hands of people seeking revenge against Nigeria. It will be a long story if I try to explain what happened. Obj complained about lopsided appointments, Pa Edwin Clark defended GEJ with breakdown of the appointment, yet he made mistake because there were so many things involved. If Tinubu had worked with GEJ, these people would have still frustrated the Yoruba's out of the government because Yoruba will not support their vengeance & looting mission.

They have complex problem. They hate the yorubas. That is why there can be no unity in the South. Governor Emmanuel Udom of Akwa Ibom co - hosted Southern Governors meeting in Lagos with Ambode, that night was very tough on nairaland & other social media with Ibos attacking yorubas. The attack was so much that nothing came out of the meeting. I don't know the direction they are going. They demonstrated against our President in foreign lands. When they are being maltreated in South Africa & other places for crimes they will look for other Nigerian tribes to support them. They have become nuisance to an entity called Nigeria.

Other than your own paranoia, what implies that? The entire southern groups worked alongside obasanjo, including the Ibos, despite North efforts to sabotage him. So why then will the same Ibos that did work with a Yoruba leader despite he did not do anything for them go and sabotage Yorubas if Tinubu worked alongside GEJ during his administration? Your leaders sabotaged yoruba during GEJ administration then went around blaming everybody else for the so called marginalization. Even at that, Yorubas were not marginalized during GEJ administration, yoruba still held a significant number of position in his administration. The whole marginalization story is nonsense to justify why Yoruba sabotaged the entire southern growth and brought this incompetent leadership currently ruling. We are all suffering this worse administration since history because of Yorubas so stop the whole nonsense of so called ibo looting mission. We are currently in administration where severe looting is going on despite the claims of fighting corruption, the corruption transparency index is growing higher since APC took over yet Yoruba still support this administration all because a Yoruba is vice president so stop the hypocrisy.

How does comments from social media impact leadership? Did you really type that? The meeting did not go anywhere because it was not meant to go anywhere. It was just another gathering by leaders pretending to be working. Enough of the hypocrisy from Yoruba. Yorubas have said and done worse to ibos on social media. For Yorubas to constantly pretend your saints in this filth of tribalism that's manifesting is becoming ridiculous. We've all seen it. Compared to ibos, Yorubas have said worse. Was it not a Yoruba oba that threatened to drown Ibos because of their own political choice? A statement that Yorubas on social media applauded. Yorubas equally applauded when ibos were being killed in South Africa and other countries. We've all seen Yorubas reaction on social media when ibos are killed yet you expect sympathy from them. Enough of the hypocrisy. Neither Yorubas or ibos are saint in this cesspit of tribalism. I don't see ibos as nuisance. That is yours and maybe Yorubas opinion, not the rest of us.

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by kotv: 1:45am On Jun 10, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

You have not answered my question. How did he stop it?

Why did ACN side with Tambuwal for House Speakership despite GEJ and several southern leaders were backing a Yoruba?
Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by deomelo: 2:17am On Jun 10, 2018
kotv:

Why did ACN side with Tambuwal for House Speakership despite GEJ and several southern leaders were backing a Yoruba?

This is what you people don't understand about politics, you base everything on tribe and ethnicity when in fact politics is about gamesmanship, political strategy, calculations, reaching out and forming alliances across tribal and ethnic lines.

2 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by kotv: 2:34am On Jun 10, 2018
deomelo:

This is what you people don't understand about politics, you base everything on tribe and ethnicity when in fact politics is about gamesmanship, political strategy, calculations, reaching out and forming alliances across tribal and ethnic lines.

Please reread what triggered the question. Yorubas can form alliance as you want. That's fine. I am not against that. I was just saying it was not GEJ that kept Yorubas out of the top positions of his administration. It was Yorubas that did that.

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by cbrass(m): 2:48am On Jun 10, 2018
ocelot2006:

Well, the APC won over the SW (although I admit that the PDP pulled a strong show there). But you have to admit that your region's support for the APC played a role the Buhari's rise to power and the consequent issues that plagued the nation as a whole from a wrecked economy, spike in insecurity, increased corruption, etc, all thanks the incompetency of the Buhari administration. That's what I'm referring to.

I can see where all the hate is coming from, 2015 is long gone bro
Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by deomelo: 3:06am On Jun 10, 2018
kotv:

Please reread what triggered the question. Yorubas can form alliance as you want. That's fine. I am not against that. I was just saying it was not GEJ that kept Yorubas out of the top positions of his administration. It was Yorubas that did that.

There's a clear difference between legislative leadership positions and executive appointments.

The example you gave was about leadership events in the legislature, not GEJ administration appointments.

GEJ's administration was loaded with folks from the SE and he openly asserted in front of Nigerians that a section of Nigeria/the SE was his pillars of support.

GEJ did not hide it, so stop making irrelevant excuses on his behalf.

2 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by kotv: 3:19am On Jun 10, 2018
deomelo:

There's a clear difference between legislative leadership positions and executive appointments.

The example you gave was about leadership events in the legislature, not GEJ administration appointments.

GEJ's administration was loaded with folks from the SE and he openly asserted in front of Nigerians that a section of Nigeria/the SE was his pillars of support.

GEJ did not hide it, so stop making irrelevant excuses on his behalf.

All I have to say is this

There is so far a propaganda can go.

A list of GEJ cabinet, both when he took over from yaradua and 2011 after he won

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabinet_of_President_Goodluck_Jonathan

There is so far a propaganda can go.

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by ImperialYoruba: 3:40am On Jun 10, 2018
Bring this mdfkr nnannaka out to Yorubaland. Put the accuse on our streets so he can get a taste of moronic Yoruba. Has the shege been fired yet?

God punish any yanminri that subscribe to his agenda. Una dey go back to onitsha, begin pack your shyyte and head to motorpark.

Baba lo ma pa Ibo. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Isa Pantami: Presidency's Statement On Campaign Against Communications Minister / The Notable Difference Between Jonathan And Buhari's Subsidy Removal / Stop Adding To Our Problems, Give Us A Little Respect - Soldier Warns Nigerians

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.