Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma (58165 Views)

Ochereome Nnanna Apologizes To Yoruba Nation / Ochereome Nnanna Vows Not To Resign As Vanguard Editorial Board Over Bigotry / Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by BabaO2: 9:47am On Jun 09, 2018
Nnana is just a bush and uncivilized man, he's still in the dark, talking with anger and bitterness. Good politics is doing the bidding of the people. This idiot is bitter because the poisoned carrot of Jonathan was rejected. How could South West have rejected what they wanted and agitated for?

11 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Azam101: 9:48am On Jun 09, 2018
buhariguy:
Who take that intellectual lazy idiotic pig of Biafra serious.

Because of these idiotic pig I stop reading vanguard for the past ten year.
I was actually expecting this from these pig.
I knew he won't be able to sleep since the pronouncements.
The punk needs sleeping often now
Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by resurgent2019: 9:48am On Jun 09, 2018
Nnanna must be shamed and sacked!!

He just spoke the mind of millions of igbos!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Odingo1: 9:48am On Jun 09, 2018
BabaO2:
Nnana is just a bush and uncivilized man, he's still in the dark, talking with anger and bitterness. Good politics is doing the bidding of the people. This idiot is bitter because the poisoned carrot of Jonathan was rejected. How could South West have rejected what they wanted and agitated for?

Yoruba stated the name calling.

5 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by MrPresident1: 9:49am On Jun 09, 2018
So because the Igbos made only a mere political mistake in 2015 by supporting Jonathan, Yorubas are now poised to make a catastrophic political disaster bu re-electing Buhari in 2019 right? Is that the reasoning of people here?

Thank God this will not happen. The One True God will not allow it to happen.

Enough of this evil wicked and satanic government.

5 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Our5k(m): 9:50am On Jun 09, 2018
Why are the hypocrites wailing?
Tell me which is worse between describing a tribe as "Mo.rons" and calling for a total massacre of a whole tribe?
Hypocrites everywhere! angry

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Ezeamaemmanuel(m): 9:50am On Jun 09, 2018
If not for free online newspapers, tell us how possible it would have been for you to afford newspapers daily.

Afonja and noise making angry

A product of a fallen angel
[color=#000099][/color]
buhariguy:
Who take that intellectual lazy idiotic pig of Biafra serious.

Because of these idiotic pig I stop reading vanguard for the past ten year.
I was actually expecting this from these pig.
I knew he won't be able to sleep since the pronouncements.

5 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 09, 2018
Odingo1:

Wole Soyinka and Yoruba doctor that said worst things about Igbos nko, your tribe stated the name calling including calling for Igbo masssacre, when they pay you people back you will start crying fowl

Don't mind them. Even the useless Oba of Lagos threatened Igbos with drowning and they were cheering him

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Odingo1: 9:51am On Jun 09, 2018
resurgent2019:
Nnanna must be shamed and sacked!!

He just spoke the mind of millions of igbos!!!

The same way that a Yoruba doctor that call for Igbo massacre spoke the mind of millions of Yorubas including Wole Soyinka.

9 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by MrPresident1: 9:51am On Jun 09, 2018
Ahmeduana:
IS THE GUY LYING? Are we not? We claimed to be the intellectual power house of nigeria, but we lick the anus of a tribe that value cow more than humans, thanks to yoruba muslims.

The guy is not lying o, the slaves have come into power in Yorubaland.

5 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by CyynthiaKiss(f): 9:51am On Jun 09, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by sammirano: 9:51am On Jun 09, 2018
See him face like a moro n. Flat headed bastard.

8 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Pigsandidiots: 9:52am On Jun 09, 2018
DrGoodman:

You mean Awo bottle of poison?

A real shame grin
E pain am hehehehe. Inconsequential race.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Our5k(m): 9:52am On Jun 09, 2018
resurgent2019:
Since I have come back, I have not made one since hate post but the mods rather choose to hide posts from Yorubas to protect igbo people.

Seun what is going on? You and the mods should not hide posts again. Let people speak their minds!!!!

Nnanna should be sacked from vanguard’s editorial board! He insulted a whole race!!!

angry

Have you condemned or killed Ariyo for calling for an Igbo massacre? Don't be a hypocrite!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7235064_img20180609094615_jpegf8bfae1d09af35a330f71366062d750e

7 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by ojeffo: 9:52am On Jun 09, 2018
Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by MrPresident1: 9:53am On Jun 09, 2018
oyb:

like we fell for the carrots of the drunkard of otueke, your personal hero in 2015?
maulag, dollar rain etal?

effing 5%ers still cannot learn. this foool lives and works in lagos and he is still running his mouth insulting his hosts. they don't even have the slightest modicum of common sense to keep their hatred to their beer parlour and meetings. rather, they run their mouths in the open, calling it courage, then wail about marginalisation when the repercussions start.

their favorite yorubas are the duo of fayose and fani kayode, a pair of incompetent rabble rousers with no legacies

I prefer Jonathan the peaceful to Buhari the Killer. Slave.

5 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by resurgent2019: 9:54am On Jun 09, 2018
MrPresident1:
So because the Igbos made only a mere political mistake in 2015 by supporting Jonathan, Yorubas are now poised to make a catastrophic political disaster bu re-electing Buhari in 2019 right? Is that the reasoning of people here?

Thank God this will not happen. The One True God will not allow it to happen.

Enough of this evil wicked and satanic government.

I hate Buhari more than the igbos and I am a yoruba man. But that doesn’t mean I won’t get angry at Nnanna for insulting my tribe. We all have individual choices to vote whoever we want. 2019 is in God’s hands.

Nnanna’s hate post mirrors exactly what igbos fell about Yorubas. It is generational hate. It is not a new thing. It is a vindication of some of us on the politics section.

Why seun and his igbo mods choose to censor comments of omoluabi is what I don’t understand. Nnanna must be pressured to resign his appointment as chairman of vanguard editorial board. His gaffe is capable of causing serious conflict.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Our5k(m): 9:54am On Jun 09, 2018
Odingo1:

The same way that a Yoruba doctor that call for Igbo massacre spoke the mind of millions of Yorubas including Wole Soyinka.
Exactly! And they're wailing because someone called them "Sophisticated morons". Yeye people!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7235064_img20180609094615_jpegf8bfae1d09af35a330f71366062d750e

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by resurgent2019: 9:56am On Jun 09, 2018
Our5k:

Have you condemned or killed Ariyo for calling for an Igbo massacre? Don't be a hypocrite!

Please shift. If I say what is on my mind, the igbo mods on Nairaland will ban me for a longtime.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Odingo1: 9:56am On Jun 09, 2018
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Don't mind them. Even the useless Oba of Lagos threatened Igbos with drowning and they were cheering him

When Wole Soyinka said that Igbos voted for their stomach infrastructure and lack thinking faculty they cheered him

A high placed Yoruba medical doctor call for Igbo massacre they cheered him

Oba of lagos call Igbo names they cheered him.

When Igbos return their hate to them, they will start jumping up and down and be crying fowl.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by victrick105: 9:57am On Jun 09, 2018
both the Igbo's , Yoruba's and Hausa's on this thread are mad...in the east, they don't really give a Bleep about the public holiday, so I wonder how this nairalanders think that the Igbo's envy Yoruba's because one of there own was recognized as a president, most of you typing are doing so from non eastern states, how then did you know wat is happening in the east, Igbo man never finish to dey think of him spare parts and containers, na to dey give himself headache ontop buhari and Nigeria matter.

5 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 09, 2018
Na wa o, see painment over the June 12th matter. Pigs will always wail grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by MrPresident1: 9:59am On Jun 09, 2018
The divide and rule tactics that worked so effectively in the past is now being redeployed and so far as I can see, it is still very effective.

People who do not learn from history MUST be enslaved!

But what I know is this....Oludumare will not agree, Oduduwa will not agree, Sango will not agree, Orunmila will not agree, all the great ancestors of the Yoruba will not agree.

We cannot cut the nose to spite the face, Yorubas and Igbos have more in common, and we must seek strategic rapprochement with our brothers east of the Niger.

Oduduwa will not agree to slavery, Sango will not agree, Ajaka will not agree, the earth will not agree!
Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by BanjiRaymond(m): 10:00am On Jun 09, 2018
some kind of people don't deserve the freedom of speech

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

President Buhari In Lagos With His Presidential Car Fleet (Video) / Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election / Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.