Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma (58138 Views)

Ochereome Nnanna Apologizes To Yoruba Nation / Ochereome Nnanna Vows Not To Resign As Vanguard Editorial Board Over Bigotry / Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by keneck1: 10:09am On Jun 09, 2018
MrPresident1:
So because the Igbos made only a mere political mistake in 2015 by supporting Jonathan, Yorubas are now poised to make a catastrophic political disaster bu re-electing Buhari in 2019 right? Is that the reasoning of people here?

Thank God this will not happen. The One True God will not allow it to happen.

Enough of this evil wicked and satanic government.
o boi president Buhari is doing just fine your vote is not needed cos you never voted him in the first place,wail on bio 2019 is gauranteed for Buhari God willing.

7 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by EmekaBlue(m): 10:09am On Jun 09, 2018
grin even d Hausa peeps know yorubaz mumu die

8 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by MrPresident1: 10:10am On Jun 09, 2018
yemaldo:

Which divide and rule tactics, na northerners speak thru his mouth or them put gun for him head to make such statement

Igbos and Yorubas have more in common. Nnanna speaks the truth to a race that touts itself an intellectual powerhouse.

Yoruba are not slaves, granted there are slaves among us who have been given the right of freeborns, and who are now causing trouble. A slave will always be a slave.

4 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by ModsWillKillNL: 10:10am On Jun 09, 2018
Piggyyeasterners will never recover from this punch by Buhari. It looks like the pronouncement was even aimed at them - to remind them of their slavish/3rd class status in this country.

Bundle of idddiots expecting to Buhari to hand over to them in 2023. Like seriously

7 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by MrPresident1: 10:11am On Jun 09, 2018
keneck1:
o boi president Buhari is doing just fine your vote is not needed cos you never voted him in the first place,wail on bio 2019 is gauranteed for Buhari God willing.

That 2019 is between you and God. And it is your father that is o boi!

5 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Btruth: 10:12am On Jun 09, 2018
Seeing the picture of the man gan self made me to realise that his brain is no where to be compared to that of an insect. So, why bothering myself to reply him.

Ode!

3 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 09, 2018
Afonjas tears full this thread

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Splashme: 10:12am On Jun 09, 2018
decatalyst:
So many people on this table this man is shaking ooo grin

Afonjas rushing to get on the bus to this thread in order to hammer the writer and the Op

grin

2 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 10:14am On Jun 09, 2018
Tinubu brought the yoruba race this shame,when i warned them they say i am not a true omualabi and should shut up.They thought they were destroying jonathans image,but never knew they were destroying their future.Thank God,both God and man have vindicated me.We warned them in 2015 about Buhari,but they took us for fools.

6 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 09, 2018
dumb simpleton!.... mko deserves the honor, yet, l must un-vote pmb!
#PROUDLY YORUBA!
Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by herich(m): 10:15am On Jun 09, 2018
The guy is right, by the way.

5 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Ikpongiton: 10:15am On Jun 09, 2018
buhariguy:
Who take that intellectual lazy idiotic pig of Biafra serious.

Because of these idiotic pig I stop reading vanguard for the past ten year.
I was actually expecting this from these pig.
I knew he won't be able to sleep since the pronouncements.
but he was bold enough to say the truth and damn the consequence.

4 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by mexxmoney: 10:17am On Jun 09, 2018
I have already told him personally that this wasn't right. I am Igbo too but if you can't rise above primordial tribal and ethnic bigotry then you have no business in leadership positions

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Ikpongiton: 10:18am On Jun 09, 2018
keneck1:
aboki and pipe dreaming

6 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by ChrisEsq: 10:20am On Jun 09, 2018
Awo Stuff? This my man doesn’t even know who got the Award. It’s MKO and I really don’t think it’s enough to sacrifice the future for.
omenka:
Wow! This Awo stuff really cut these guys deeper than I thought!

Coming from one of theirs who could pass for an educated and enlightened man, I am really taken aback by this overt display of unbridled hate and jealousy.

What a shame! embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Hemanwel(m): 10:20am On Jun 09, 2018
Unbehalf of the Indigenous People of Biafra, {IPOB}, we hereby disown Nnanna. His opinion does not, in any, represent that of over 20 million ndigbo all over the country. We also use this opportunity to apologize to our yoruba brothers. We admit his gaffe and we say SORRY!

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Our5k(m): 10:22am On Jun 09, 2018
The man described them as "sophisticated morons" which to me is very subtle compared to the things they've said and done against the Igbo race. So why are they wailing ooooo?!!

Have they forgotten that their own brother Abraham Ariyo called for a total massacre of Igbos and nothing was done to him? They even showed they were in support when they rebuked Igbos protesting in diaspora. These people are hypocrites and snitches!

Ordinary "Sophisticated morons" o! E don finish!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7235064_img20180609094615_jpegf8bfae1d09af35a330f71366062d750e

6 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Ikpongiton: 10:22am On Jun 09, 2018
EmekaBlue:
grin even d Hausa peeps know yorubaz mumu die
they go as far as describing them as (berebe m banza ).

6 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Seankay323: 10:22am On Jun 09, 2018
Boycott the newspaper

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Our5k(m): 10:23am On Jun 09, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
Afonjas tears full this thread

They're all hypocrites!
This was what their brother wished for Igbos but none of them rebuked him. Evil people!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7235064_img20180609094615_jpegf8bfae1d09af35a330f71366062d750e

6 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Arysexy(m): 10:24am On Jun 09, 2018
Why are afonja spittle littered all over the thread, the editor said the obvious truth!

The truth shall set you free!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Dareal90s(m): 10:25am On Jun 09, 2018
Good, now I will vote Buhari again, Igbo won't smell dat presidential or VP seat.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by BelovedBuhari(m): 10:26am On Jun 09, 2018
MrPresident1:

What stupid pressure are you mounting? Nnana speaks the truth. Slaves purport to speak for the freeborn!

Awolowo turns in his grave.

Oduduwa will not agree.

Who are the real slaves and third class citizens?

Let us ask those who claim there should be southern unity, yet every democratic government that was led by the North, always had them as a willing partner. Except for the Yar'Adua regime that had an Ijaw man

Tafawa Balewa / Azikiwe
Shagari / Ekwueme

Had the NRC won , it would have been the same scenario.

Bashir Tofa / Sylvester Ugoh

For the first time ever, a Yoruba Southerner is the vice to a Northern president, but the Igbos have not let the rest of the South have any peace, as though someone robbed them of their inheritance.

They have been everywhere lecturing any Southerner that cares to listing to their tales of misery, espousing imaginary concept of Southern unity, and claiming the Yorubas betrayed it by not giving the same Jonathan that they had already voted for in 2011, a chance to return and continue his wastages and cluelessness.

They claim Buhari won in 2015 because the Yorubas wanted to be vice-president and so betrayed the South, but they cannot explain why the same Buhari who had Tunde Bakare, a Yoruba Christian pastor also in 2011 as running mate, and Nuhu Ribadu that had a Muslim Yoruba banker Fola Adeola, all lost to the same Jonathan in Yoruba land of SW (minus Osun state)and parts of Kwara and Kogi.

Is it that the Yorubas did not know the benefits of vice presidency in 2011? Or the rest of the South don't just want to accept that a failed and utterly clueless and irresponsible president known infamously as the ineffectual buffoon, did not deserve beyond the sack that every failed employee gets?

Hypocritically, these are the same Southerners who in 1993 voted in 3 out of 4 Igbo states to have a Northerner as president ahead of a Southerner who was contesting, because the Igbo man would have had the opportunity to take his rightful position as vice-president as it has always been democratically till then.

They will claim the NRC only won in the SouthEast in 1993 by slim margins, but they conveniently ignore that APC also won in the SouthWest in 2015 by slim margins also, and as 1 Igbo state of Anambra voted by slim margin for Abiola a fellow Southerner in 1993, so did 1 Yoruba state of Ekiti voted for Jonathan a fellow Southerner in 2015.

Rivers state where Jonathan was from then as there was no Bayelsa yet, did not also know of Southern unity yet, and gave Tofa the highest number of votes and percentage in the entire South, against Abiola their fellow Southerner.

For the Igbos who love to lament and shed crocodile tears of deceit, Southern unity did not matter then. Betrayal did not matter then. Their consistent democratic "slavery to the North", as they love to term others, was a matter of merit then

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Pigsandidiots: 10:26am On Jun 09, 2018
wingmanII:

Are you not crying everywhere now? Bunch of sophisticated morons
Who doesn't know your father is a slowpoke before?

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Our5k(m): 10:27am On Jun 09, 2018
Arysexy:
Why are afonja spittle littered all over the thread, the editor said the obvious truth!

The truth shall set you free!

The man even pitied them. The perfect description for this people should be "Sophisticated moronic slaves"

I wonder why they're all the thread wailing when their own brother Abraham Ariyo said the worse: a call for Igbo massacre. And none of them rebuked him.

Umu anuofia!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Charly68: 10:27am On Jun 09, 2018
buhariguy:
Who take that intellectual lazy idiotic pig of Biafra serious.

Because of these idiotic pig I stop reading vanguard for the past ten year.
I was actually expecting this from these pig.
I knew he won't be able to sleep since the pronouncements.
Idiotic pig indeed,for abusing our collective psyche,he is a big fool .

2 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Sotland: 10:28am On Jun 09, 2018
Jealousy you say? It's a pity that yoruba's are so gullible. Buhari advisers are really playing the card game well.. Oya make una embrace and vote for am.. Abeg who the abiola thing elp?
omenka:
Wow! This MKO stuff really cut these guys deeper than I thought!

Coming from one of theirs who could pass for an educated and enlightened man, I am really taken aback by this overt display of unbridled hate and jealousy.

What a shame! embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by Notasyouthink: 10:28am On Jun 09, 2018
omenka:
Wow! This MKO stuff really cut these guys deeper than I thought!

What a shame! embarassed
So you are still alive?? How did you manage to dodge those fulani herdsmen in your village grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 10:30am On Jun 09, 2018
Igbo people plenty for nairaland ooo grin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Maryam Abacha, Former First Lady Stuns In New Photos / Owo: Residents Attack Hausa In Retaliation, Loot Shops / Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.