Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,387 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:07 AM

Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria (32058 Views)

Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble / Sars And The Nigerian Society. / Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by Dami12345: 9:44pm On Jun 09, 2018
nairaman66:

SARS are harassing every Tom, Peter, dick and harry! This is not the police job specification enshrined on the constitution! Public outcry about the operations of SARS cannot be wrong!

2 days ago, SARS arrested my younger brother who happens to be a student in the university! The reason they held him was because he was asking them a lot of questions! He did nothing wrong, they searched him and also his mobile phone and found nothing yet he was held back! They asked him to write a statement, he refused saying he need to do that in the presence of a lawyer! I had to drive a thousand miles to the police station to get him out! If something had happened to him, I will abandon my career and kill a thousand SARS!! I mean it..

This is my exact stance.
My family is everything to me.
fortunately for SARS they seem to know which people to oppress and who not to at sight, if anything happens to my people from them, I'll let loose, I gave up there right to defend myself to this country in return for the country to fairly defend me, should they do nothing I owe them nothing.

1 Like

Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by Ajikawo1999(m): 11:21pm On Jun 09, 2018
na so all dos stupid SARS just dey pack enybody for saying dem b yahoo boiz dullard government

Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by mypains: 11:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
Maldek666:
This is so true, I did not even take note of this. It is only SW that SARS terrorize the most. I hope it is not an attempt to scare investors away/
It is the entire South oga.

2 Likes

Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by Stevenson1(m): 11:50pm On Jun 09, 2018
Southwest dey learn. in Southeast, you will see a man with his new bike and all the accessories complete like Helmet, driving license, up to date papers and Co and still be hiding from the police. You ask him why He will just say that he don't want their problems. like WTF... but you are not looking for anybody's problem. Seriously, the Souths need to sit up. The check points alone in Anambra measures up with the amount that was seen in America when World Trade center was bombed.

2 Likes

Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by Keywordconcept(m): 12:05am On Jun 10, 2018
greggng:

Bros I don't support criminals but the excesses of that outfit need to be put under check. Yesterday someone was told Sars has arrested his friend for bitcoin related message found in his phone. The story that followed up got me afraid....we are not safe in this country. He was put in a vehicle alongside another man whom they handcuffed. To their greatest surprise the man on handcuff was telling the guy to admit he is Yahoo boy. That he himself has admitted to his crime and they promise to free him. The surprising part was that the man handcuffed was one of the Sars officers. Is a strategy to get people admit to crime even when they never committed such. The guy stood his ground and lawyer was called. ....he was freed. I am deeply sorry for what my country has now turn too.

Been hearing stories like.

So now that Bitcoin and crypto is gaining more grounds in Nigeria, how many of us will they arrest coz I am heavily into trading.

This country just tire person
Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by flexyrule(m): 12:17am On Jun 10, 2018
Alariiwo:

Please ignore that guy..

If he so cares to know, I'm serving the Federal Republic of Nigeria in the best of my capacity as an Engineer in one of the core MDAs in Abuja and so help me God, I'll contribute my part to making Nigeria great again.
Great again? Was Nigeria ever great? If yes, how come we did not frow up to meet the remains of her greatness?

1 Like

Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by Roger3D(m): 12:30am On Jun 10, 2018
Justiceleague1:
shattap,SM grin
wettin come be SM?

1 Like

Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 10, 2018
Dis guy na Sars NLer make una take note

jumper524:
crime rate in the south is much worse..
when a criminal kills in the north he runs to Lagos, when cars are stolen in Abuja they are being sold in Lagos.
where there's more crime security agencies tend to be more versatile and sometimes attack the innocent, but chill if your innocent they would surely free you..
take north for example.
in north east if you dress in kaftan with full beards you'll surely be interrogated by soldiers, sometimes beaten in maiduguri if your unlucky you'll be shot instantly sef..
if this sars officials play calm I swear na innocent people go suffer..

1 Like

Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by fojeakhena(m): 12:46am On Jun 10, 2018
Newerakings:
Great observation but you are calling on the wrong person (Ambode) for redress. The president should be the proper person

Afterall he's a fan of d dullard, that way he will get a quick response.
Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 10, 2018
We told u guys bt u refused to hear. Get ur PVC.
Hw can an elected president nt hear d plight of dos dat elected him.
The campaign now should be#End Sars or we start killing Sars. Period

Bayajidda1:

For where? O boy we dey suffer am for Port Harcourt here oooooooo.

SARS fvck up full everywhere; from Benin City to Asaba, to Sapele, Warri, Yenagoa, Uyo, Calabar, just name them.

Nigeria under Buhari is fvcked.
Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by cenaman(m): 4:58am On Jun 10, 2018
Alariiwo:
I have come to realize over the years that the SARS wing of NPF has so belittled the Yoruba race thereby acting as they like in South West Nigeria especially Lagos.

As a concerned citizen that I am, I noticed the Police excesses only happen in the South and not Northern part of Nigeria.

In Abuja for example, you hardly see police except the ones controlling traffic and the "Anti- car theft" checking vehicles.

I am using this medium to call on the Governor of Lagos State, Governor Akinwunmi Ambode and the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, President Buhari who I happen to be a big fan of to look into the excesses of SARS and Nigerian Police in South West Nigeria.

The gentility of the tiger must never be taken for cowardice.
This is a wake up call to everyone before the people decide to fight back. leading to a complete breakdown of law and order.

GOD BLESS ThE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
just kill like 5 police this nonsense will stop.
Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by Gabbyraze(m): 6:41am On Jun 10, 2018
you have a valid point but saying the SARS guys only bully Yoruba's is an ignorant statement. if u know anybody who stays or has stayed in awka,ask him about okwuzu sars,then come back,let's have this conversation.

1 Like

Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by bamoski4real: 6:52am On Jun 10, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Did you really have to mention me in your deluded fantasy?

Come up with an intelligent thread and then mention me OK?

That dude is really rètarded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by Justiceleague1: 7:14am On Jun 10, 2018
Roger3D:
wettin come be SM?
ask Vanguard's Ochereome Nnanna
grin
Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by pharoah7(m): 7:43am On Jun 10, 2018
Maldek666:
This is so true, I did not even take note of this. It is only SW that SARS terrorize the most. I hope it is not an attempt to scare investors away/
south south too
Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by OyinO: 8:53am On Jun 10, 2018
Alariiwo:
I have come to realize over the years that the SARS wing of NPF has so belittled the Yoruba race thereby acting as they like in South West Nigeria especially Lagos.

As a concerned citizen that I am, I noticed the Police excesses only happen in the South and not Northern part of Nigeria.

In Abuja for example, you hardly see police except the ones controlling traffic and the "Anti- car theft" checking vehicles.

I am using this medium to call on the Governor of Lagos State, Governor Akinwunmi Ambode and the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, President Buhari who I happen to be a big fan of to look into the excesses of SARS and Nigerian Police in South West Nigeria.

The gentility of the tiger must never be taken for cowardice.
This is a wake up call to everyone before the people decide to fight back. leading to a complete breakdown of law and order.

GOD BLESS ThE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

Those governors have a hand in it. It is a tool used to suppress, exploit and distract the dumb masses/people.
Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by DaBullIT(m): 1:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
Fulani is Buhari , SARS is Buhari, when your hypertension comes too, im sure it's buhari as well
Maldek666:

I do not think any sane person should vote Buhari again.

Why unleash SARS terror on innocent citizens, same thing he did with WAI Brigade when he was Military head of state.

Better for him to resign.
Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 10, 2018
abokikhalifa:

As for me I have never been intimidated by any SARS officials. I have spent all my life leaving in Lagos and not for once
When I was in warri last year I was stopped twice by SARZ and after interrogation they let me go without without hurting me. I see when they stop other guys and I just feel most people don't know how to interact that is why they get bullied b SARZ.

Just respect them if you know you are clean. No need to start forming gang star with a man that own a gun if he decide to stop you on the road. Just respect yourself for that moment. That dos not me you are foolish. Safety first

I know you feel like you're one hell of a orator and you can manouevre your way out of any situation. I earnestly hope you come in contact with sergeant mufu on a lonely, dark road then your brain will reset to factory settings....
Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by abokikhalifa: 9:51pm On Jun 10, 2018
Pussickpunk:

I know you feel like you're one hell of a orator and you can manouevre your way out of any situation. I earnestly hope you come in contact with sergeant mufu on a lonely, dark road then your brain will reset to factory settings....

What will I be doing on a lonely dark Road?
Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 11, 2018
abokikhalifa:

What will I be doing on a lonely dark Road?
Probably when you're returning your cows to base wink
Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by mypains: 7:40am On Jun 11, 2018
nairaman66:

SARS are harassing every Tom, Peter, dick and harry! This is not the police job specification enshrined on the constitution! Public outcry about the operations of SARS cannot be wrong!

2 days ago, SARS arrested my younger brother who happens to be a student in the university! The reason they held him was because he was asking them a lot of questions! He did nothing wrong, they searched him and also his mobile phone and found nothing yet he was held back! They asked him to write a statement, he refused saying he need to do that in the presence of a lawyer! I had to drive a thousand miles to the police station to get him out! If something had happened to him, I will abandon my career and kill a thousand SARS!! I mean it..

Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by abokikhalifa: 7:45am On Jun 11, 2018
Pussickpunk:

Probably when you're returning your cows to base wink

May be, You could be the cow I may be returning to base.
Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 11, 2018
abokikhalifa:

May be, You could be the cow I may be returning to base.

Lol, it's a pretty lame comeback from you, not surprised tho....I mean what do I expect from an "herdsman" wink
Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by abokikhalifa: 2:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
Pussickpunk:

Lol, it's a pretty lame comeback from you, not surprised tho....I mean what do I expect from an "herdsman" wink

This is the problem with mentally drained people lack you. You divert from the main issues to something outside the box. I'm not surprised, after all you ar just a pus*y just as your name indicate Nd you've been used severally. That's why SARZ will keep arresting you because you have no sense. The day you have sense I promise I'm going to reply you. Go shop for some sense man.
Re: Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2018
abokikhalifa:

This is the problem with mentally drained people lack you. You divert from the main issues to something outside the box. I'm not surprised, after all you ar just a pus*y just as your name indicate Nd you've been used severally. That's why SARZ will keep arresting you because you have no sense. The day you have sense I promise I'm going to reply you. Go shop for some sense man.

Okay, can you now go and tend to your cows, gosh they must be missing their savior....and it's "like not "lack". You see, I wasn't wrong calling you a Fulani herdsman, you're just an angry, frustated almajiri with zero education....Your posts portray you as a primitive lowlife with cows trudging behind you, why would a "Sars"(see the spelling) official stop you....cheesycheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Student Of Michael Okpara University Umudike Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group(Pics) / Woman Who Killed Her Husband Is Requesting For Male Friends From Prison / Illegal African Migrant With Weapon Overpowered By Police In Italy. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.