Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date (20801 Views)

8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas / Four Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady's Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by mingossip: 11:50pm On Apr 17, 2013
Places You Should Never Take A Girl To On The First Date

9. Never take a girl to a loud bar on the first date
8. Never take a girl to a strip club on the first date
7. Never take your first date to any sport event or sport club
6. Dont take a girl to music studio on first date even when you are a musician
5. Never take a girl to your house on the first date
4. Never take a girl to an hotel on first date even if the hotel is '20 star' (thats if there is anything like that)
3. Never take a girl to a party on the first date
2. dont take a gal to any religious event on the first date(be it a church,mosque,shrine or whatever you may have)
1. Dont ever take a girl to your family house on the first date (even if your family is that of Dangote).

You can add yours to the list

1 Like

Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by esuafraid: 1:01am On Apr 18, 2013
A River side will be better i guess.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by Nobody: 1:17am On Apr 18, 2013
You could at least say why? U dumb azz

33 Likes

Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by pheyikemi: 5:59am On Apr 18, 2013
Where else would a guy take a gal o? Is it to d GYM? Or to d police station? And if I mention a restaurant now u'll say she'll eat like there's famine in her hometown grin

38 Likes

Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by Nobody: 6:10am On Apr 18, 2013
[size=13pt]I wouldn't mind going to a sporting event, as long as it's at OT smiley

May I add:
-Movie theater: It's a waste of two hours when watched alone anyway (IMO). Taking a girl to a theater means two hours of the two of you staring at a gigantic screen, not getting to know one another.
-Bar: (you put loud bar; I think the bar should be ruled out in general lol). I doubt anyone wants to do anything they'll regret on a first date.
-Beach: too cozy for a first date I would think.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by luvmijeje(f): 6:15am On Apr 18, 2013
Where should a lady be taken to on a first date?

2 Likes

Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by dlex21(m): 6:58am On Apr 18, 2013
Since we r out of good places, no more 1st dates 4 ladies den wink

2 Likes

Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by CharlesShaw(m): 7:30am On Apr 18, 2013
You Ended up Listing 9 Places NOT to take a gurl out to on a first date without giving us an appropriate place to do that so
Wats the essence of ur post?
FYI: i'v taken a gurl to my house nd Studio on a 1st date nd it was amazing nd if i meet a gurl, i can propose taking her out to all the 9 places u'v listed,
it's all up to the gurl to opt for a suitable place since she's the one being Taken out.
iWouldn't mind asking a gurl to meet me at an ishi ewu joint, it's all up to her to decline so next time u wanna write, u should write 9 Cool places appropriate for a gurl to be taken out to.

6 Likes

Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 18, 2013
[size=13pt]Bowling, skating, park, picnic, try unique/new food, mall, art gallery, kite-flying, amusement park.......

Use your imagination lol.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 18, 2013
10. Your parents' house to meet them
11. The registry
12. Grocery store. E.g: krogers, Sam's club, Walmart, farmer's market, Aldi, Food Lion....
14. Her parent's place of work or home
15. Jail
16. Okija Shrine

You can continue from where I stopped, Captain Obvious undecided

2 Likes

Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by liljboy(m): 7:53am On Apr 18, 2013
@op... Since you ran outta places to visit check this out.
places for a first date
1. Visit maiduigri (she'll love to see boko haram face to face seeing is believing
2. Iraq is a special for summer vacations
3. Visit baba lawo

11 Likes

Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by pleep(m): 7:55am On Apr 18, 2013
I like the party date... undecided

w/e i aint gunna stop

1 Like

Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by mingossip: 8:39am On Apr 18, 2013
9 places you should never take a girl to on the first date with reason(s)
REASON(S) : due to the loudness of music in this bar,both parties will need to be shouting on top of thier
voices for the other person to hear what is being communicated.
REASON(S) : which type of impression will you be creating at a first date in a strip club? you already know the answer
REASON(S) : since people are different with likes and wants,not everybody likes sport and not everybody will get to like the type of sport you like.
REASON(S) : at a music studio,am sure she will be bored to the bone (especially if she is not a music person) also,the chances of both parties getting to talk privately is minimal.
REASON(S) : it is the first date,you will want her to be free and comfortable with you and that will include you leaving your own comfort zone
4. Never take a girl to an hotel on first date even if the hotel is '20 star' (thats if there is anything like that)
REASON(S) : an average person knows that an hotel is a place where you get to pay for lodging,telling a girl to
meet you there for a date will get a lot of questions running through her mind
REASON(S) : here,it might be fun if the girl is a party person,but what if she is not? moreover, oral communication will be minimal.
2. Dont take a girl to any religious event on the first date(be it a church,mosque,shrine or whatever you may have)
REASON(S) : talking in most religious places is frown at,so here oral communication will be minimal or impossible
1. Dont ever take a girl to your family house on the first date (even if your family is that of Dangote).
REASON(S) : taking a girl you hardly know to your family house or probably to get to meet your parent is just not suitable(imagine your parent asking about her from you and all you can say about her is just her name) and moreover,you will not want to appear too desperate and you will need to give her the opportunity to really be who she is with you and not to pretend because of your family.
Remember it's the first date,you probably dont know much about her and vice versa so a serene environment where you can get to discuss your likes,your dislikes,your interests,your passion will be the best option.
Example of such places can be a cool and not rowdy eatery but not necessarily espensive. it's the first date,it's not about you alone so keep it simple and fun-filled.

6 Likes

Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by Temismith(f): 8:57am On Apr 18, 2013
Never take a girl to d toilet........
Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by Abujafood: 9:54am On Apr 18, 2013
Never take a girl to a night club on a first date! Except both of you are interested in having a fling!
Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by Caracta(f): 9:59am On Apr 18, 2013
Never lead a girl to Nairaland Front Page on first date... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by Scarpon(m): 10:00am On Apr 18, 2013
what about iya kasara (mama put)
Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by Etumgbe(m): 10:02am On Apr 18, 2013
Use keke napep to drive her around town on the first date.

3 Likes

Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by MEILYN(m): 10:04am On Apr 18, 2013
Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by xynerise: 10:05am On Apr 18, 2013
Must you take her out on a date? grin. Take her to the zoo or amusement park

1 Like

Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:06am On Apr 18, 2013
So, where na?
Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by hardbody: 10:06am On Apr 18, 2013
Wrong. I once took a girl on a first date to a hotel, and we screwed.
I also took some other lady on a first date (it was her birthday) to a strip club and we spent some three hours and headed back to a hotel, the rest of what happened is history. In both cases, they were to know what they were entering into and both parties were in sync from the first moment.

Whatever rocks your boat guy, dont generalize. Now you have knocked off all the places to go to including your house, so where da fok are you guys heading, abyss?

4 Likes

Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by Omogbhollahorn(m): 10:11am On Apr 18, 2013
what a dump post and retard*d OP.
Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by alosiby92(f): 10:12am On Apr 18, 2013
Can people also just be original with where they take the girl on the first date....
who wants to go on a "been there, done that" (yawn) type of date?...
I agree with Ogugua's options....
Guys: Take the girl where she would not necessarily expect but a place where you will both have fun and get to know one another well...crowded places dont help and basing the option on your interests may not be a good idea

1 Like

Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by mysticgal(f): 10:12am On Apr 18, 2013
dis one even better,a guy said he wanted to take me out like seriously,he took me to a maishayi,and i was like *huh* *who tell am say i de chop indomie*
Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by redsquare(m): 10:14am On Apr 18, 2013
I totally disagree with the OP on Point 5. Na my house i dey carry every girl go ooo make i know whether i go 'do'.

3 Likes

Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 18, 2013
mingossip: Places You Should Never Take A Girl To On The First Date

2. dont take a gal to any religious event on the first date(be it a church,mosque,shrine or whatever you may have)

Okay sir.
Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by jagabanban: 10:25am On Apr 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: You could at least say why? U dumb azz

Did you expect more?

Na 'copy and paste' the guy do na!
Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by Dsage1: 10:27am On Apr 18, 2013
@op, most of the reasons you gave are as dumb as a lamb.

Never take a girl on the first date to your house,hotel,family house,religion event,studio etc. Girls are not robot,they can only follow you to these places if they wish.
Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by DukeNija(m): 10:27am On Apr 18, 2013
Storyyyyyyyyy!
Babe weydon like you, don like You!

3 Likes

Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by SUNNY45: 10:28am On Apr 18, 2013
The best place to take a girl to on a first date is the BRT LANE...Dumb post!!!
Re: Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date by ifyalways(f): 10:28am On Apr 18, 2013
Not true for everyone. undecided

My first date with Corky Joe was at the badest strip joint at Peckham. Coogar was on the poles, Dayo was the bell boy. cheesy twas fun .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) / A Wetter Dripping Pussy help!! / Latest Must Read Story : Sex As She Taught Me (18+) Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.