Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Yahwehpenis Is Missing - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yahwehpenis Is Missing (3488 Views)

Pastor Tega Ahre Is Missing (Photo) / No One Is Missing – Pastor Kayode Adeyemo / Lagos Imam Invited To Pray At House-Warming Is Missing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahwehpenis Is Missing by geoworldedu: 6:23pm On May 13, 2019
johnw47:

it is perverse homosexualism is what it is,
it is what you are

So I have same sex with Yahweh? Can I do anal sex with him?I'll so Bleep Yahweh's ass till he poos all over cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yahwehpenis Is Missing by johnw47: 12:19am On May 14, 2019
geoworldedu:
So I have same sex with Yahweh? Can I do anal sex with him?I'll so Bleep Yahweh's ass till he poos all over cheesy

homo geo

1Co 6:9  Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

Rom 1:27  And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Pro_19:1  Better is the poor that walketh in his integrity, than he that is perverse in his lips, and is a fool.

Rev_21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Rev 20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: Yahwehpenis Is Missing by geoworldedu: 12:32am On May 14, 2019
johnw47:

homo geo

1Co 6:9  Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

Rom 1:27  And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Pro_19:1  Better is the poor that walketh in his integrity, than he that is perverse in his lips, and is a fool.

Rev_21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Rev 20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
forget tory let me knack Yahweh your god akpako.
Re: Yahwehpenis Is Missing by johnw47: 12:39am On May 14, 2019
geoworldedu:
forget tory let me knack Yahweh your god akpako.

homo geo

https://www.nairaland.com/4551811/yahwehpenis-missing/2#78368840
Re: Yahwehpenis Is Missing by geoworldedu: 12:10pm On May 23, 2019
johnw47:

homo geo

https://www.nairaland.com/4551811/yahwehpenis-missing/2#78368840
Yahweh is my partner, love drilling his anus cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yahwehpenis Is Missing by Hundredfold4lif(m): 7:26pm On May 23, 2019
geoworldedu:
I ve bin watchinq out for comments by YahwehPenis recently but got none. Where can he be? Who has contacted him? He's amusing on here, I luv his sarcasm.

#BringBackYahwehPenis

Dalaman, hopefullandlord, 1sharon, Johnw47, Johnydon77, OtemAtum, Humanistme

WHO HAS DONE THIS TO YOU?
Re: Yahwehpenis Is Missing by geoworldedu: 7:54pm On May 23, 2019
Hundredfold4lif:

WHO HAS DONE THIS TO YOU?
Guy, if you know the guy YahwehPenis, you yourself will be asking for him.

1 Like

Re: Yahwehpenis Is Missing by johnw47: 12:02am On May 24, 2019
geoworldedu:
Yahweh is my partner, love drilling his anus cheesy

homo geo you are not gay, that word means happy, you are queer poofie cat
hetrosexual people quietly enjoy being normal
you homo geo are tormented and rave in your perverted homosexuality
and happily for me that's the way you will stay smiley

Re: Yahwehpenis Is Missing by geoworldedu: 3:21pm On May 24, 2019
johnw47:

homo geo you are not gay, that word means happy, you are queer poofie cat
hetrosexual people quietly enjoy being normal
you homo geo are tormented and rave in your perverted homosexuality
and happily for me that's the way you will stay smiley

This story too much. All I want is the ass of Jehovah, I will bleep it fuckever and ever(in Yahwehpenis' voice) cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yahwehpenis Is Missing by johnw47: 11:31pm On May 24, 2019
geoworldedu:
This story too much. All I want is the ass of Jehovah, I will bleep it fuckever and ever(in Yahwehpenis' voice) cheesy

homo geo

Lev 18:22  Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Deu 23:17  There shall be no LovePeddler of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel.

Re: Yahwehpenis Is Missing by geoworldedu: 2:13pm On May 27, 2019
johnw47:

homo geo

Lev 18:22  Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Deu 23:17  There shall be no LovePeddler of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel.

I must bleep Yahweh.
Re: Yahwehpenis Is Missing by geoworldedu: 8:26am On Mar 31, 2020
Who has found Yahwehpenis?
Re: Yahwehpenis Is Missing by geoworldedu: 9:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
Where is Yahwehpenis?
Re: Yahwehpenis Is Missing by geoworldedu: 7:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
Where is Yahweh penis?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bible Answers All Things?? / Holy Mary Or Subtle Demon? / Adeboye Akingbola And The ‘private Jet’ Revisited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.