Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,188 members, 7,953,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:43 PM

Why Are They Afraid Of Dankwambo? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are They Afraid Of Dankwambo? (1499 Views)

Lagos Tanker Explosion: Dankwambo Sympathizes With Families Of Victims / 2019: Jaaruma Is Donating N5,000,000 To Atiku & N5,000,000 To Dankwambo / 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are They Afraid Of Dankwambo? by mazitp121: 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
This heinous act which is centered towards weakening the Dankwambo's camp won't be successful because this is a Man held in great great honor and high esteem by his people and Nigerians by large. Dankwambo is unstoppable and destined for Greater Heights.
Re: Why Are They Afraid Of Dankwambo? by kezzydonald52: 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2018
The man with good intention to the people of Gombe, is becoming a problem to APC. Dankwambo has come to stay as the next president,so APC has nothing to do about it. APC plans will fail because they are failures, Dankwambo is the Right man for 2019. Dankwambo is a real man, not a man with fake promises. Dankwambo2019 #RightManRightChoice.
Re: Why Are They Afraid Of Dankwambo? by Ngumadi: 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2018
Dankwambo is clearly the best man for Presidency. They are beginning to see the love Nigerians have for him, and they are afraid so they are trying to make ways of discrediting him. No amount of blackmail can delete his epic performance and true leadership. I stand with Dankwambo come 2019 no shaking!
Re: Why Are They Afraid Of Dankwambo? by geraldineuwem: 3:54pm On Jun 09, 2018
Iguess because he is a leader with example.
Re: Why Are They Afraid Of Dankwambo? by chloe50fifty: 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
Change must be made in 2019 Dankwambo is the beginning of Transformation a clear candidate for PDP comes 2019, the RightmanRightchoice.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Are They Afraid Of Dankwambo? by Ebukatochukwu: 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
Dankwambo amiable trait has endeared him to his peers, colleagues, underlings and political superiors alike and his watchword is strict neutrality.
Re: Why Are They Afraid Of Dankwambo? by belindanjoku54: 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2018
Dankwambo is a visionary and a consummate technocrat. He is exactly what Nigeria needs. They know this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are They Afraid Of Dankwambo? by iberose: 3:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
Gombe State being know as an agrarian State has been transformed within the past four (4) years through the procurement of 255 tractor units, markets were constructed to encourage cotton farm; restrained poultry farm and so many other why won't they be afraid the transparency leader VOTE#Dankwambo2019
Re: Why Are They Afraid Of Dankwambo? by temitop123: 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
They are afraid of Dankwambo because they know that his chances of winning the 2019 presidential election if he contest is high and he is a threat to them politically.
Re: Why Are They Afraid Of Dankwambo? by rosereuben2020: 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
The fact is we need a Competent person on that sit, who can transform the change to CHANGE #GetyourPVC #Dankwambo2019
Re: Why Are They Afraid Of Dankwambo? by lakabush: 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
In the cocophy of voices and clash of ideas over how and who to save Nigeria, Dankwambo has been speaking with facts,figures and self assuredness that the Nation needs.
Dankwambo42019:
This video is making the rounds that I called on my supporters to vote for President Buhari’s re-election. This video was my Democracy Day 2015 speech where I asked the people of Gombe to support the then newly elected President.

Why are they afraid of Dankwambo?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1005434802542137345

cc; Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are They Afraid Of Dankwambo? by aishamohammed1: 3:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
That video was posted by saboteurs, the said video was from 2015 after Buhari won the presidential election,Dankwambo was advising his supporters to support the president irrespective of the party of emergence it is a ploy to sabotage the credibilty of the governor, because Dankwambo poses serious threat to the opposition, Dankwambo is the most skilled and experienced aspirant,untainted, young and visionary above all diligent and prudent in managing affairs of the state, he an astute reformer, with focus on health care and education. We stand with Dankwambo2019 and forever.

Re: Why Are They Afraid Of Dankwambo? by us2019: 3:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
They don't have a choice than to be afraid of him because he is not like other politicians who cannot feel the suffering of their people. Sir u remain the best candidate for me my PVC is for u
Re: Why Are They Afraid Of Dankwambo? by Aeeshamohd(f): 4:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
Given a million term to rule, APC will never achieve any milestone. As a serial failure, its not in them to succeed.
But Dankwambo has achieved a lot In terms of professional competence, efficiency, and responsiveness.
Re: Why Are They Afraid Of Dankwambo? by samira95: 4:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
Cheap blackmail, never mind they just fail and they will contiune to fail Dankwambo is too clean to blackmail haters can go and rest
Re: Why Are They Afraid Of Dankwambo? by jesica22: 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2018
They are afraid because they know that Dankwambo is the next president, no amount of calumniation can stop him, he is just the right man to lead Nigeria to the promise land
Dankwambo42019:
This video is making the rounds that I called on my supporters to vote for President Buhari’s re-election. This video was my Democracy Day 2015 speech where I asked the people of Gombe to support the then newly elected President.

cc; Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are They Afraid Of Dankwambo? by udouyi11: 4:19pm On Jun 09, 2018
Mischief makers and their desperation to suppress a threat can't go unnoticed. Dankwambo is a work in progress in attaining the presidential post come 2019, and he remains unperturbed by the acts of the oppossition. sai Talban... sai Dankwambo!!!
Re: Why Are They Afraid Of Dankwambo? by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:26pm On Jun 09, 2018
I guess Dankwambo has gotten his own as slickers, all this useless monikers that registered less than a month to spread Rubbish.
Dankwambo ko
Danfo ni

Cc Kyase madridguy
Re: Why Are They Afraid Of Dankwambo? by emmysa1212: 4:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
I am glad that this video went viral, the video has helped in popularizing the most credible president Nigeria is about to have, the intention of the enemies was to use this video to jettison his presidential ambition, unfortunately it has turn against the enemies intention. Dankwambo is the most loyal, obedient and steadfast member of the PDP and as such, he remain the most qualified candidate to lead PDP to reclaim the sit of president
Dankwambo42019:

cc; Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are They Afraid Of Dankwambo? by aderonkebalogun: 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2018
Dankwambo is a courageous, resolute, principled, dedicated and patriotic man that has passed the test of time and stands ready to take nation's destiny to the next level.
Re: Why Are They Afraid Of Dankwambo? by Kyase(m): 4:33pm On Jun 09, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
I guess Dankwambo has gotten his own as slickers, all this useless monikers that registered less than a month to spread Rubbish.
Dankwambo ko
Danfo ni

Cc Kyase madridguy
lol, PDP should please field Dankwambo grin grin.....
Re: Why Are They Afraid Of Dankwambo? by Davidson7: 4:36pm On Jun 09, 2018
Dankwambo is simply a man of methodology,modus operandi, he is a patriotic Nigerian also a patriotic leader,with what he has accomplished within his tenure as Governor of Gombe state he is surely a knowledgeable candidate come 2019

Dankwambo42019:

cc; Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are They Afraid Of Dankwambo? by Danemma11: 4:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
Because he's a political lion.
Re: Why Are They Afraid Of Dankwambo? by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
Dakwambo and his Online warriors who all created Nairaland monickers from April 2018 grin
Re: Why Are They Afraid Of Dankwambo? by Lipscomb(m): 5:24pm On Jun 09, 2018
Lol . grin
Re: Why Are They Afraid Of Dankwambo? by donaldstank: 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
Talban Gombe. My vote is for you irrespective of what happens

Re: Why Are They Afraid Of Dankwambo? by abuabdul2: 5:43pm On Jun 09, 2018
A good man will ever remain good no matter what? give a banana to a monkey and tell what happen in the next 5mins, An accountant general did well in his tenure and he is still doing it well....

Re: Why Are They Afraid Of Dankwambo? by hakimi1974(m): 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
Dankwambo42019:

cc; Lalasticlala, Mynd44
since you are masquerading as the gomina, make i fire you one ogbonge question. ogbeni gomina, is it true that you bought the gominaship ticket from your predecessor with billions of cowries just to get immunity cover against prosecution from the billions upon billions you stole from the national covers whilst you where the nations accountant general.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are They Afraid Of Dankwambo? by globexpo: 7:09pm On Jun 09, 2018
Good option
Re: Why Are They Afraid Of Dankwambo? by DICKOBI: 8:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
The light standing on the mountain can never be hidden.One thing I like about Nigerians is that the know the truth when they see one.May the light shine on till it illuminate the darkest part of this country.
Re: Why Are They Afraid Of Dankwambo? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 09, 2018
Lol. Where is my popcorn. Got to see this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why We Must Impeach Samuel Ortom – Benue APC Lawmakers / Nigerian Man Who Protested Alone In Australia Delivers A Strong Message (video) / Quest For Biafra Have Suddenly Stopped because Of Dollarman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.