Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

I'm HIV Positive But Dont Know How To Tell My Fiance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm HIV Positive But Dont Know How To Tell My Fiance (911 Views)

I See People Take This Mix, But Dont Understand Why ! (see Pix) / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm HIV Positive But Dont Know How To Tell My Fiance by hearthdesire: 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2018
Greetings joe. Please hide my Id. I'm a 24 year old female who is engaged to a 27 year old male. We're expecting our 1st born and as you know when a women is expecting she has to go through all the tests and I found out January that I'm HIV+. I tried telling my partner but that didn't sit well with him which made me change my statement and said I was joking, I'm negative which is a lie. My partner then went to test February and he found out that he is negative. He again tested last month and found out that his negative again. Now my problem is that.....
http://growinluv.com/2018/06/09/im-hiv-positive-but-dont-know-how-to-tell-my-fiance/
Re: I'm HIV Positive But Dont Know How To Tell My Fiance by emeijeh(m): 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2018
La click la
Re: I'm HIV Positive But Dont Know How To Tell My Fiance by Cutehector(m): 4:31pm On Jun 09, 2018
Stories like this make me hate females but I know this is hogwash
Re: I'm HIV Positive But Dont Know How To Tell My Fiance by damtan(m): 5:02pm On Jun 09, 2018
If your fiance is negative, who impregnated you?? that's the first question I'd ask.
Re: I'm HIV Positive But Dont Know How To Tell My Fiance by damtan(m): 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
shocked
Re: I'm HIV Positive But Dont Know How To Tell My Fiance by isidiwent: 5:09pm On Jun 09, 2018
is he the owner of the child?? did you sleep with someone else
Re: I'm HIV Positive But Dont Know How To Tell My Fiance by gonkin(m): 6:39pm On Jun 09, 2018
If her man is negative and she didn't cheat in him the she should just go check again.

1 Like

Re: I'm HIV Positive But Dont Know How To Tell My Fiance by Adasun(m): 6:49pm On Jun 09, 2018
Mtcheeew she would stil be sleeping with him. Be mindful of women.

(1) (Reply)

Are Married Men To Blame For The Epidemic Of Runz Girls? / 111111111111111111111111111111111 / Help. Valentine Headache

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.