Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,188 members, 7,845,901 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

My Husband Drinks And Threatens To Kill Me With The Kids - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Drinks And Threatens To Kill Me With The Kids (303 Views)

I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady / How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home / Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Drinks And Threatens To Kill Me With The Kids by hearthdesire: 4:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
.I am a 37 year old woman, two kids and my husband is 35 years. married since 2012. My marriage has been so rough since we were married, husband is an alcohol addict, every weekend he is not home from Thursday and will see him on Sunday night or Mondays sometimes. We are quarreling and fighting a lot about this issue, during that fights he destroys my tablet fone he will beat me so badly on my face. i use to report him to the police.....
http://growinluv.com/2018/06/09/my-husband-drinks-and-threatens-to-kill-me-with-the-kids/
Re: My Husband Drinks And Threatens To Kill Me With The Kids by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
Re: My Husband Drinks And Threatens To Kill Me With The Kids by yazach: 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
hearthdesire:
.I am a 37 year old woman, two kids and my husband is 35 years. married since 2012. My marriage has been so rough since we were married, husband is an alcohol addict, every weekend he is not home from Thursday and will see him on Sunday night or Mondays sometimes. We are quarreling and fighting a lot about this issue, during that fights he destroys my tablet fone he will beat me so badly on my face. i use to report him to the police.....
http://growinluv.com/2018/06/09/my-husband-drinks-and-threatens-to-kill-me-with-the-kids/

Why did you marry a drunken master

(1) (Reply)

Just One Cheating, Just Killed Many Faithfulness / Please Help If U Are Into Freelancing / Can You Share Your Bank Account With Your Wife???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.