Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,520 members, 7,954,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:30 PM

The Acrobatic Bride Pre-Wedding Photo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Acrobatic Bride Pre-Wedding Photo (53464 Views)

The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) / Lady Snubs Her Lover In Pre-Wedding Photo / Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Acrobatic Bride Pre-Wedding Photo by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
Photoshopped grin
Re: The Acrobatic Bride Pre-Wedding Photo by BUHARImyDOG: 8:42pm On Jun 10, 2018
I want to marry
Re: The Acrobatic Bride Pre-Wedding Photo by BOOMnaija(m): 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
Hit like if u think she's from edo

If u know, u know
Re: The Acrobatic Bride Pre-Wedding Photo by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
mmmmmmh! Lucky girl! see fine chocolate shocked

*Wipes the wet spot left behind* grin
Re: The Acrobatic Bride Pre-Wedding Photo by gurunlocker: 8:44pm On Jun 10, 2018
Mehn.... this babe get fitness o.

90% of Naija ladies can't do this.
Re: The Acrobatic Bride Pre-Wedding Photo by victorazyvictor(m): 8:45pm On Jun 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
The man is too big for her sad
as in what aspect plz?
Re: The Acrobatic Bride Pre-Wedding Photo by Meekdon: 8:46pm On Jun 10, 2018
this is beauriful smiley
Re: The Acrobatic Bride Pre-Wedding Photo by MRLANNISTER(m): 8:46pm On Jun 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

werin be ya own naa? all the fuk boys wey no too big nko? who dem epp? abeg leave her alone with her bobo jare!
Re: The Acrobatic Bride Pre-Wedding Photo by emelda86(f): 8:46pm On Jun 10, 2018
Very flexible something chai!!! My Igbo brother go hear win...imagine reverse cow girl with her e go bam wella..
Re: The Acrobatic Bride Pre-Wedding Photo by hardbody: 8:47pm On Jun 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

The coitus angular doesn't recognise weight disparity. ...plus they are not complaining
Re: The Acrobatic Bride Pre-Wedding Photo by emerged01(m): 8:47pm On Jun 10, 2018
That girl must be a virgin.
Re: The Acrobatic Bride Pre-Wedding Photo by MTKbudapest(m): 8:47pm On Jun 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Did she complain Bad belle
Re: The Acrobatic Bride Pre-Wedding Photo by BOOMnaija(m): 8:48pm On Jun 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Re: The Acrobatic Bride Pre-Wedding Photo by alenwup(m): 8:49pm On Jun 10, 2018
missioner:

How was this shot ?
or its photoshop.

explain the concept please
I tire me. People just believe anything as if dem eyes get problems
Re: The Acrobatic Bride Pre-Wedding Photo by meobizy(f): 8:49pm On Jun 10, 2018
See how skinny she is. After child birth na this type dey follow Eniola Badmus compete in the weight category.
Re: The Acrobatic Bride Pre-Wedding Photo by Nedfed(m): 8:50pm On Jun 10, 2018
The exact thing this bride to be did that this young man did and broke his spinal in Osogbo, but the story was different for the man.
Lesson: never try what u can do

Re: The Acrobatic Bride Pre-Wedding Photo by Yesbody: 8:55pm On Jun 10, 2018
who hAve noticed this, fat men mostly have small dickson. While non fat men like me usually have very long and big dickson..
Re: The Acrobatic Bride Pre-Wedding Photo by eyinjuege: 8:57pm On Jun 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Heheheehe
Is he your size? grin
Re: The Acrobatic Bride Pre-Wedding Photo by Divatochi(f): 8:58pm On Jun 10, 2018
Isoraite! Sha no fall
Re: The Acrobatic Bride Pre-Wedding Photo by Slimsly100(f): 8:59pm On Jun 10, 2018
eyinjuege:

Heheheehe
Is he your size? grin

Man nor they too big for woman. By the way they suit themselves cos if dem two slim dem go born toothpick full house o. So na correction of stature them do
Re: The Acrobatic Bride Pre-Wedding Photo by Sugar97(f): 8:59pm On Jun 10, 2018
sisisioge:
Cuuuuuutttteee!

I wish I could do ordinary press up grin grin

Lol. I thought I was the only one who couldn't
Re: The Acrobatic Bride Pre-Wedding Photo by alabama713(f): 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2018
Weldon, but na d real pix b this

2 Likes

Re: The Acrobatic Bride Pre-Wedding Photo by oluwaahmed: 9:02pm On Jun 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Let smallie handle u first
Re: The Acrobatic Bride Pre-Wedding Photo by SeniorZato(m): 9:02pm On Jun 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Na fight them wan fight
Re: The Acrobatic Bride Pre-Wedding Photo by sisisioge: 9:03pm On Jun 10, 2018
Sugar97:

Lol. I thought I was the only one who couldn't

That thing is hard mehn...all my weight on my arms alone. Ko easy mehn.
Re: The Acrobatic Bride Pre-Wedding Photo by Stevoohlicent(m): 9:03pm On Jun 10, 2018
frbona:
you living up to your name Thumbs up bro

lol have mercy on a brother...

1 Like

Re: The Acrobatic Bride Pre-Wedding Photo by Justiceleague1: 9:03pm On Jun 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

its like u prefer small boys with big cassava grin
Re: The Acrobatic Bride Pre-Wedding Photo by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

No, he is very perfect for her. grin
Re: The Acrobatic Bride Pre-Wedding Photo by emeraldmizzy: 9:05pm On Jun 10, 2018
When she says "My love is Karatey combo"
Re: The Acrobatic Bride Pre-Wedding Photo by ibkayee(f): 9:08pm On Jun 10, 2018
I like it, cute! smiley
Re: The Acrobatic Bride Pre-Wedding Photo by MrLouisVanGaal1: 9:11pm On Jun 10, 2018
Cool

Meanwhile check my signature to learn how to make 2d explainer videos and sell on fiverr
Re: The Acrobatic Bride Pre-Wedding Photo by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 10, 2018
Harrynight:
kiss

OhMyGod!!! see true love!! 100% Respect for young men and women who against all odds be brave to fine real love and work it out together to the stage of making this life long vow!
May God bless u guys with ever happiest home!

Meanwhile i can't wait for the day i will take a stylish pre-weding photos with her!

Wherever u are, Am waiting for you! shocked

Please make the money fast fast.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This / Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" / Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.