Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This (53331 Views)

Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction / Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by mroop(m): 10:35am On Dec 26, 2016
A twitter user surprised her Man on Christmas by giving him what he had always wanted, a Bible.
Thes best part is what she actually did to the Bible before she gave it to him, see below:

Source:: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/12/photos-her-boyfriend-wanted-bible-for.html?m=0

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 26, 2016
She get time o...

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by softMarket(m): 10:41am On Dec 26, 2016
He ask for a bible?.....WHY?

This is what i call cheating!!

U bought him a Bible and expecting iphone 7 and samsung 7egde abi??.......?.u will not make heaven!! cheesy

38 Likes

Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by sommy40(m): 10:41am On Dec 26, 2016
Masikay:
She get time o...
I dy tell you o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by softMarket(m): 10:41am On Dec 26, 2016
Masikay:
She get time o...
which one did u give ur boyfriend?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by 2SWT(f): 10:44am On Dec 26, 2016
What does my boyfriend like

I want to get him a Christmas gift too.

Something tells me he will like condoms, so maybe I'd get him a carton

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by mccoy47(m): 10:46am On Dec 26, 2016
Hope they aren't fucking yet!

1 Like

Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 26, 2016
This one took love to another level.
3 months decorating a bible you could've just given him without this childish play.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by UnknownT: 10:56am On Dec 26, 2016
I can't read this kind of Bible. Very distracting designs

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by rheether(f): 11:10am On Dec 26, 2016
Fancy Bible. wish I had one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 26, 2016
rheether:
Fancy Bible. wish I had one.
I can make one for u, if u let me in smiley

#YOLO
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by brandydaniells(m): 11:53am On Dec 26, 2016
2SWT:

A minute of silence for this lady

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by Sandydayziz(f): 12:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
softMarket:
He ask for a bible?.....WHY?

This is what i call cheating!!

U bought him a Bible and expecting iphone 7 and samsung 7egde abi??.......?.u will not make heaven!! cheesy

Isn't dat wat he wanted?

5 Likes

Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by brownhawk: 12:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
mroop:
A twitter user surprised her Man on Christmas
by giving him what he had always wanted a Bi
Thes best part is hat she actually did to the Bi
before she gave it to him, see below:

Source:: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/12/photos-her-boyfriend-wanted-bible-for.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyb3
this is too sweet

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by Richie0974: 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
The guy wanted a Bible? How many Bible does one need if he already has one, why another or is it not the same word of God?
Anyway good for them.
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by Trapnews: 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
undecided
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by saxwizard(m): 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
definition of true love

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by jamalnation(m): 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
Rubbish of the highest order

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by Mujaheeeden: 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by fixedhollies(m): 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
She was too busy to do that! Hope the pages are not full of distractions?

1 Like

Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
2SWT:

If that is the kind of investment you want to make.

1 Like

Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by kevoh(m): 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
You gave him a Bible or coloring book? grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by Mujaheeeden: 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
2SWT:

are you sure you want to enter new year
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
This is so so nice.

Not all these 9ja babes that will be demanding for g-string when their nyash is like family packed indomoe

4 Likes

Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by Mujaheeeden: 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
Lah84:
The thunder that will fire the both of you is trekking from Sambisa forest angry

1 Like

Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
This is so so nice.

Not all these 9ja babes that will be demanding for g-string when their nyash is like family packed indomie

1 Like

Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by apholaryn: 2:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
Lah84:
The thunder that will fire the both of you is trekking from Sambisa forest angry
aunty take am easy na
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by femi4: 2:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
2SWT:

You are encouraging him to cheat
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by BarrElChapo(m): 2:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
Nice ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention / Slay Queen Dwarf Joins #mymoneychallenge Dance (photos) / Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.