Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures (62295 Views)

Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) / Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa / 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures by faleke16(m): 1:34am On Jun 10, 2018
u no no say d man sabi Bleep ni ah o sha prapra ;Du no no say d man sabi Bleep ni ah o sha prapra
Re: Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures by iammarvellux(m): 3:05am On Jun 10, 2018
But that guy on green T shirt, in the pictures, was he seprating the fight or holding soft spots?

And the okada men waiting patiently to enjoy free strip.

God have mercy.
Re: Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures by Augiiee(m): 4:21am On Jun 10, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
In Igbo land you can never see such occurrence. We live in harmony and watch out for ourselves.
#Igbo and Lies...
Re: Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures by oismail(m): 5:13am On Jun 10, 2018
OP no try oh, you should have gone closer and make a video.
Re: Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 10, 2018
Coldfeets:

O dikwanu m ka o mutara ya site n'aka nwanne gi nwanyi a n'akpo linda ada ikeji.

o di egwu ooo
Re: Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 10, 2018
Waffarianman:

B lik u kn no hw d tin dey sweet dem.
But dem go form i don't like SEX much
anuchaghim ihe i kwuru
Re: Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures by jawalis(m): 7:07am On Jun 10, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
In Igbo land you can never see such occurrence. We live in harmony and watch out for ourselves.
god will strengthen yu and give una brain.
wat do you gain in dividion I lives next flat to ur so called lunatics here in lag, they are widely known to be mentally unstable wit d way they fight neighbors...
Re: Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures by Yankiss(m): 9:04am On Jun 10, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Nonsense.
Re: Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures by olowo1995(m): 10:21am On Jun 10, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

So do you want to tell me that Nothing of such no dey happen for your eastern part
Re: Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures by lastmaster(m): 10:27am On Jun 10, 2018
AprokoGirl:

Frustrated Nigerian !!!! , If you want to read news .. ON your TV Or Radio , and stop making Noise
Shatap there.
Re: Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures by MissRaine69(f): 10:45am On Jun 10, 2018
This made first page on what basis?
Re: Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures by Obiwiz(m): 10:48am On Jun 10, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

There is scarcity of dick in the land
Jesu! This joke too expensive o. So wetin u want women to do now?
Re: Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures by CAPSLOCKED: 10:58am On Jun 10, 2018
MissRaine69:
This made first page on what basis?

grin LOL
Re: Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 10, 2018
Lol,a cheating man deserve whatever happens to him,same as a cheating lady,i hate to cheat,so a man who cheats on me deserve to b punished bt i cnt kill sir
kalu61:
that's good provided he is not killed in his sleep

1 Like

Re: Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures by chubinwa(m): 1:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Ironically speaking I guess

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gay Armed Robber Rapes Man After Operation In Lekki Area Of Lagos. / Zimbabwean Man Falls Asleep After Raping 65-year-old Woman In Her Bedroom / #ENDSARS: Woman Shot Dead In Awka By Army (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.