Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos (52672 Views)

My Wife Poisoned My Mother With Salt / Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car / Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Mouthgag: 10:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
Osu

I KNOW CHINASA
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by kennisman(m): 10:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
C Tinubu son in dt second pix. Oju yobo.
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Sisijetue(f): 10:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
What a man can do a woman can do better grin
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
I done play virtual before for this shop, na Ajah Ikota side be this.
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Seun360(m): 10:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
That shows that woman is very irresponsible. She should be looking for other source of making money instead of losing to virtual.
No be her mates the carry pon pon for head for building site.

Make u mama first go carry the pon pon she will follow.

Ewu Biafra.
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Ellabae(f): 10:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
cheesy man must eat.
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Danelo(m): 10:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
She's investing.
Better than begging

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Fayaboy: 10:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
Nothing do her as far as she is doing legit stuff....abi shey na u dey feed am?

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by BabaIbo: 10:06pm On Jun 09, 2018
The set of gamblers I pity most are those ones that play virtual... SMH
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Seun360(m): 10:06pm On Jun 09, 2018
dainformant:
This is really serious. Guess women are now joining the sports betting industry which has been dominated by men. A young man has taken to social media to reveal his surprise after spotting a nursing mother at a betting shop in Surulere area of Lagos.

According to the poster, people were surprised to the see the new mother at the shop as she came with her baby on her back to stake her bets.

Since the pictures emerged online, some internet users have hailed the woman for looking for another stream of income in this 'hard economy'.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/nursing-mother-with-her-baby-spotted-at-a-betting-shop-in-lagos-photos.html

This face .....

But you no need audition to act scary films sha .

2 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Fahrenhite(m): 10:09pm On Jun 09, 2018
FortifiedCity:
See your eye like rat wey dem nack im head for ground

Wetin you find go there

Choi!! this one deep o grin

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Bellgal: 10:09pm On Jun 09, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
That shows that woman is very irresponsible. She should be looking for other source of making money instead of losing to virtual.

2 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 09, 2018
FortifiedCity:

Wetin you find go there
This got me laughing out loud o. cheesy cheesy
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
Danelo:
She's investing.
Better than begging
What if the ticket cut? Gambling bad o
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by okolet(m): 10:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
Be wise .... Na e oga gv am booking no to go help play,due to e busy schedule or so..
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Antipob777(f): 10:15pm On Jun 09, 2018
Pls can someone told me wen does this happens
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by tunary(m): 10:18pm On Jun 09, 2018
FortifiedCity:

Wetin you find go there
lol
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by junior24(m): 10:18pm On Jun 09, 2018
What a man can do a woman can do better
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by moderatedguy: 10:18pm On Jun 09, 2018
Federa govtl shld ban this Sports betting for its worse than codeine.
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by cnonyechi(f): 10:20pm On Jun 09, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

If u advise a woman to carry pon pon what den will u advise a man to do. Agbero abi?

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by cnonyechi(f): 10:21pm On Jun 09, 2018
moderatedguy:
But dey ain't doing it with ur money.

3 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Tunagy: 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2018
moderatedguy:
crime rate go increase bro.

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Tonimordred(m): 10:24pm On Jun 09, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
hw i wish u r my frnd 2 knw d kind of woman u wil marry n hw u wil treat her...u dey mean guy

2 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by DonBenny77(m): 10:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
Her husband could have left serious instructions, she has to comply
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by themodernman: 10:29pm On Jun 09, 2018
FortifiedCity:

Wetin you find go there

He does have rateyes tho...

You're genius...
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by john650(m): 10:30pm On Jun 09, 2018
Isn't it time the government stepped in to slow the proliferation of betting houses in the country. Every week, there is a new one opening up.

Betting is an addiction like hard drugs or alcohol and therefore should be regulated.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by robinsonmfon(m): 10:38pm On Jun 09, 2018
BabaIbo:
The set of gamblers I pity most are those ones that play virtual... SMH
those ones fit sell their kidney to play virtual

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by horlakunle25(m): 10:43pm On Jun 09, 2018
for me ooo! i hv see stuff like dis b4, but fir dat guy to sit on dat bench in a bet shop, abeg dat guy is one of d lazy yooth baba talk abt,who knws if na d husband select d game and give it to d wife to play for him.
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Emilokoiyawon: 10:45pm On Jun 09, 2018
Nigerians and snapping people's pics without permission...

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
angry

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by willibounce1(m): 10:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Keep quiet. How do you know if she has another way of making money or not. So you think people cannot carry pon pon and still play sport bet?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him / Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House / "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.