Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos (52677 Views)

My Wife Poisoned My Mother With Salt / Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car / Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by tokrizy: 11:49am On Jun 10, 2018
FortifiedCity:
See your eye like rat wey dem nack im head for ground

Wetin you find go there
LWKMD..u wan kill me with laff so
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by kulex2k1(m): 11:53am On Jun 10, 2018
FortifiedCity:

Wetin you find go there
Your analysis of the guy dey on point... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by madridguy(m): 12:00pm On Jun 10, 2018
Why are you after me? Moreover what is my cup of tea with the woman? Person like you will be the first person to be screaming Islamization agenda if the FG should ban sport betting.

I don't play it and don't have issue with people playing it.

maasoap:

Why do we like supporting something that is wrong in this country? The same thing goes with issue of yahoo boys and EFCC. Betting ruins lives.

Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Rejoice5000(f): 1:04pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lovers of football can try their luck dia.i bet too no big deal.
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by lilyheaven: 1:13pm On Jun 10, 2018
grin grin angry
grin grin
FortifiedCity:

Wetin you find go there
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Gracespecial101(m): 2:09pm On Jun 10, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
That shows that woman is very irresponsible. She should be looking for other source of making money instead of losing to virtual.
No be her mates the carry pon pon for head for building site.
I see you sister shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by TheKingIsHere: 5:20pm On Jun 10, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
That shows that woman is very irresponsible. She should be looking for other source of making money instead of losing to virtual.
Funny enough, women are better sport betters than men. Most of them win big while the men will just be using emotions to bet.
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 10, 2018
Maybe she came with her boyfriend or husband. That dude in red
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by moderatedguy: 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2018
tunize:

Bros the ability to do what is right or wrong depends on individual govt has no role to play on that sir.(students have the choices to make its only a stupid person that will do such a tin).
no ones seems to wanting to take blames on their actions or in action everyone seems to be blaming government.(going by ur opinion sir u and i have a role to play, our parents too, society in general.
Sir i respect ur opinion very well individuals are to be held responsible for their actions.(the reason the head is in our body is to be sensible and creative).
Government is the only entity that can close this Sports betting.I still insist that they should clamp down and close all betting houses.Many young Nigerians are hooked on it,they. are strongly addicted to it they can't let Go and that is where government comes in.if bet shops are closed down it wud go a long way to sanitize they society and relieve addicts frm a heavy load of addiction.
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by moderatedguy: 6:18pm On Jun 10, 2018
Tunagy:
banning of okada is only for some selected states let them try it for whole nation and see what gona happen. U made mention that betting is fueling crime, i disagree only greed people are victims of this. Even doing ur so called legit job,once greediness is attach to it thier is no way to survive crime. You guys only see the negative of sport betting, did you knw how many betting shop dey for this country,how much their agents are earning weekly,how much their are paying for their cashier wey dey for counter..are these not form of employment opportunities..sport betting is not for greed people!
Betting is profitng just a few and shld be banned completely.Ur tots on Okada ban is faulty.if a Okada can be banned in one state and nothing happened,why can't be applied to other states.
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by moderatedguy: 6:22pm On Jun 10, 2018
Tunagy:
sin/nosin it doesnt stop me from worshiping my God and only God knw who is truely worshiphng him. Im doing this as a business...meanwhile i dont play for shop i do my things online.
No wonder u re defending it,u re profiting from the misfortune of others.This bet bizness can be likened to selling fake drugs.The bizness is morally wrong.
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by tunize(m): 8:45pm On Jun 10, 2018
moderatedguy:
Government is the only entity that can close this Sports betting.I still insist that they should clamp down and close all betting houses.Many young Nigerians are hooked on it,they. are strongly addicted to it they can't let Go and that is where government comes in.if bet shops are closed down it wud go a long way to sanitize they society and relieve addicts frm a heavy load of addiction.
Seems u have a problem with bet houses
Bro is betting the only social vises or social ill of our country today? Answer is No. What is wrong is wrong and what id right is right.if u want government to close down betting centres in the country " cos someone quoted is wrong in the sight of God." How about internet fraud is it right.....if u're standing against something that is wrong, stand against every other thing that is wrong too.....our decisions are determined by the choices we make.
truth is we both have our opinion to give and respect.(all am saying is nvr you be the first to cast the stone). Before u judge A" look ur life first correct ur own to near perfection first.
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by mechanics(m): 11:33pm On Jun 10, 2018
She's desperately looking for money
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Evacroft: 11:46pm On Jun 10, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Not every thread needs ur irresponsible advice. She isnt backing her child and robbing people.
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by dontbothermuch: 8:11am On Jun 11, 2018
FortifiedCity:

Wetin you find go there
cheesy
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by moderatedguy: 10:12am On Jun 11, 2018
tunize:

Seems u have a problem with bet houses
Bro is betting the only social vises or social ill of our country today? Answer is No. What is wrong is wrong and what id right is right.if u want government to close down betting centres in the country " cos someone quoted is wrong in the sight of God." How about internet fraud is it right.....if u're standing against something that is wrong, stand against every other thing that is wrong too.....our decisions are determined by the choices we make.
truth is we both have our opinion to give and respect.(all am saying is nvr you be the first to cast the stone). Before u judge A" look ur life first correct ur own to near perfection first.
Yes I have a problem with Sport betting bizness bigtime.its criminal govt shld close all Betting shops.It can easily lead some of these youths to their early grave via suicide.
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by tunize(m): 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2018
moderatedguy:
Yes I have a problem with Sport betting bizness bigtime.its criminal govt shld close all Betting shops.It can easily lead some of these youths to their early grave via suicide.
Hmmmm well ur opinion though..
I nor go lie u bro i play it but with every sensibility and non-addiction cos i do it for the love of the game soccer if i win fine, if i lose fine nobody forced me or carried me there.....that was why i said our choices are made by our decision
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by maasoap(m): 7:50am On Jun 12, 2018
madridguy:
Why are you after me? Moreover what is my cup of tea with the woman? Person like you will be the first person to be screaming Islamization agenda if the FG should ban sport betting.

I don't play it and don't have issue with people playing it.

Your assumption doesn't correlate with my post you quoted. Wrong assumption!
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by maasoap(m): 7:52am On Jun 12, 2018
tunize:

Hmmmm well ur opinion though..
I nor go lie u bro i play it but with every sensibility and non-addiction cos i do it for the love of the game soccer if i win fine, if i lose fine nobody forced me or carried me there.....that was why i said our choices are made by our decision

The same logic was applied during MMM and other Ponzi schemes era. Betting ruins lives.
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by tunize(m): 9:56am On Jun 12, 2018
maasoap:

The same logic was applied during MMM and other Ponzi schemes era. Betting ruins lives.
Bros mmm is something different entirely.
See ppl that fell victim did cos of their own greedy attitude and inability to think very well.same goes with betting u have the choice to be ruined or not depending on your decision.no one good but as a human being things are better done moderately so as not to be ruined.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him / Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House / "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.