Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos (52678 Views)

My Wife Poisoned My Mother With Salt / Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car / Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Hades2016(m): 10:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
That shows that woman is very irresponsible. She should be looking for other source of making money instead of losing to virtual.
No be her mates the carry pon pon for head for building site.
yen yen yen see your mouth

Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Nedfed(m): 10:50pm On Jun 09, 2018
FortifiedCity:
See your eye like rat wey dem nack im head for ground

Wetin you find go there

Lol
My belle ooooooo
This guy no go kill person grin
And truly the guy eyes look like RAT

2 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by ufuosman(m): 10:54pm On Jun 09, 2018
D hustling is real
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Bellgal: 11:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
FortifiedCity:

Wetin you find go there

Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Pat081: 11:08pm On Jun 09, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
That shows that woman is very irresponsible. She should be looking for other source of making money instead of losing to virtual.
dnt cum here and b doing holy holy ooooo u too maybe good in doing it ooo
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Shaev7(m): 11:13pm On Jun 09, 2018
FortifiedCity:

Wetin you find go there
lol
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by nigeria005(m): 11:14pm On Jun 09, 2018
dainformant:
This is really serious. Guess women are now joining the sports betting industry which has been dominated by men. A young man has taken to social media to reveal his surprise after spotting a nursing mother at a betting shop in Surulere area of Lagos.

According to the poster, people were surprised to the see the new mother at the shop as she came with her baby on her back to stake her bets.

Since the pictures emerged online, some internet users have hailed the woman for looking for another stream of income in this 'hard economy'.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/nursing-mother-with-her-baby-spotted-at-a-betting-shop-in-lagos-photos.html
....see him head like Keke napep sit...watin u dey find up and down?

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Dopenigga(m): 11:24pm On Jun 09, 2018
FortifiedCity:

Wetin you find go there
lol no chills whatsoever bro....the rat part tho got me laughing out loud like crazy.
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Brainpill(m): 11:24pm On Jun 09, 2018
na her husband booking
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by MartinCorridon: 11:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
A friend said the Odds for the Champions League Final for Real Madrid beating Liverpool was 2.3.

Meaning that if you stake 1 million on Real Madrid you would win 2.3 x 1,000,000 = 2,300,000

Is this true? PLEASE SOMEONE REPLY
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by BabaIbo: 11:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
robinsonmfon:
those ones fit sell their kidney to play virtual
cheesy grin I dey tell you...
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by vanhayor(m): 12:02am On Jun 10, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Teach am d way na
When na laps you dey spread upandan
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by jonero4(m): 12:02am On Jun 10, 2018
FrankGathers1:
dude I thought I was good at it, not until it ruined me.
dat woman is in bondage...
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by MarieSucre(f): 12:40am On Jun 10, 2018
sammirano:

Comon guys cut her some slacks. What the woman did was wrong. If the child grow to bet heavily, she will later cry.

You did not give this advice to all the fathers that go there to bet. Are you not also worried about all of their children that will grow up to bet?

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Bamz(m): 12:46am On Jun 10, 2018
FortifiedCity:

Wetin you find go there

Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by charlesazeh(m): 1:27am On Jun 10, 2018
Op time wen u go use enter saloon clean up but mbanu, you go play bet and still de find front page...the woman fit be who de sell coke and fanta for one corner there
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by koffsman(m): 1:54am On Jun 10, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

You are a stupid slowpoke for this why you no go carry d pon pon or better still go daleko go load rice and flour inside truck it's a fucking legal bet so she can predict and win cool money fool be hating when you marry tel your wife to carry your child at her back and go ND do laborers work on a site idiat shocked

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by MrSensor(m): 2:24am On Jun 10, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
is this a female or something else?
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Asito(m): 3:01am On Jun 10, 2018
FrankGathers1:
dude I thought I was good at it, not until it ruined me.

Bro someone said when God cast devil down from heaven...

Na inside virtual him fall.

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by stonemasonn: 3:17am On Jun 10, 2018
Ø
madridguy:
If you don't have anything to say, take your shower and go and sleep cos no be everybody get power to carry head pan for construction site.

lol, even me wey be man.
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by ikorodureporta: 4:00am On Jun 10, 2018
Na new thingj?
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Therealev: 4:23am On Jun 10, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Like prostitution, robbery and Yahoo? Nothing nobody does is satiable to you humans. Btw, she didn't stake with your money and the last time I check, betting isn't a crime. Who's more responsible between her and your Yahoo Boy boyfriend.
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Therealev: 4:27am On Jun 10, 2018
sammirano:

Comon guys cut her some slacks. What the woman did was wrong. If the child grow to bet heavily, she will later cry.

How wrong? Guys can play it, but women can't? #DoubleStandards fucking #Hypocrites
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Therealev: 4:31am On Jun 10, 2018
john650:
Isn't it time the government stepped in to slow the proliferation of betting houses in the country. Every week, there is a new one opening up.

Betting is an addiction like hard drugs or alcohol and therefore should be regulated.

Difference is, it ain't killing anybody and they ain't stealing from you!
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by sammirano: 4:54am On Jun 10, 2018
MarieSucre:

You did not give this advice to all the fathers that go there to bet. Are you not also worried about all of their children that will grow up to bet?

My concern is not to the woman, but why take the infant there? That shows a very high level of irresponsiblilty on her part.
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by sammirano: 4:55am On Jun 10, 2018
Therealev:

How wrong? Guys can play it, but women can't? #DoubleStandards fucking #Hypocrites

And who says women can't play. Please learn to read and assimilate before commenting next time.
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Therealev: 5:06am On Jun 10, 2018
sammirano:

And who says women can't play. Please learn to read and assimilate before commenting next time.

You should be the one to make proper comments.
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by oismail(m): 5:10am On Jun 10, 2018
it's funny but nothing wrong, if na your pikin [as a man] you no go bring am along ni?
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by SUNDICOS(m): 6:14am On Jun 10, 2018
IDIOT,you what are you doing there?
Nursing mother and child does your mother and father.
Just be careful
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by lolybaby(f): 6:18am On Jun 10, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
keep shut b4 i slap u,one women from north central win 1.8m Around Late 2017 a food seller 4 dat mata u re here ranting shit,if i am ur wife and i Win 2.5m Will U Apprecite It Or Divorc,
Re: Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos by Sahaboi(m): 7:00am On Jun 10, 2018
nothing special. white people didn't care about that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him / Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House / "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.