Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Is It Possible Live Without Facing Any Problems? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible Live Without Facing Any Problems? (1757 Views)

Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other / Dye Your Hair Without Facing The Wrath Of African Mothers / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible Live Without Facing Any Problems? by Jannie1999(f): 10:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
I and my friends were having a discussion and it changed to the topic. This particular girl was seriously arguing that its possible to live a problem free life.....so i just want to know if its possible, how its possible and the experiences........
Cc farano
Re: Is It Possible Live Without Facing Any Problems? by Lloydthesaint: 11:00pm On Jun 09, 2018
Jannie1999:
I and my friends were having a discussion and it changed to the topic. This particular girl was seriously arguing that its possible to live a problem free life.....so i just want to know if its possible, how its possible and the experiences........
Cc farano
it’s not

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible Live Without Facing Any Problems? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
In this world you will have troubles.......but take heart, i have OVERCOME the world............JESUS CHRIST.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible Live Without Facing Any Problems? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
You'd have to live in isolation in order to achieve that, but for the fact that no one is an Island, you'd have to create relationships and in doing so, they come with lots of challenges, and for that reason, one can't live a problem free life.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible Live Without Facing Any Problems? by Lavidalocaa(f): 11:19pm On Jun 09, 2018
Yes some people are lucky like that.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible Live Without Facing Any Problems? by Bluezy13(m): 11:23pm On Jun 09, 2018
Lavidalocaa:

Yea right.

Some people born with silver spoon, intelligent healthy and cute, have no health issue or any known psychological problem. As if everything in life was readymade for them.

I know of some.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible Live Without Facing Any Problems? by Lavidalocaa(f): 11:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
Bluezy13:

Yea right.

Some people born with silver spoon, intelligent healthy and cute, have no health issue or any known psychological problem. As if everything in life was readymade for them.

I know of some.
Affirmative. I know a few people like that too.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible Live Without Facing Any Problems? by Jannie1999(f): 11:33pm On Jun 09, 2018
Bluezy13:

Yea right.

I know of some.
even those born with a silver spoon to may encounter some problems one way or the other.....maybe relationship problems
Re: Is It Possible Live Without Facing Any Problems? by pafo(m): 11:33pm On Jun 09, 2018
Lavidalocaa:

No one is that lucky. Everyone has a problem to deal with. Everyone!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible Live Without Facing Any Problems? by Lavidalocaa(f): 11:36pm On Jun 09, 2018
pafo:

No one is that lucky. Everyone has a problem to deal with. Everyone!
You'd be surprised it's not everyone.
Re: Is It Possible Live Without Facing Any Problems? by Jannie1999(f): 11:36pm On Jun 09, 2018
kimbraa:
You'd have to live in isolation in order to achieve that, but for the fact that no one is an Island, you'd have to create relationships and in doing so, they come with lots of challenges, and for that reason, one can't live a problem free life.

this is a really good reason. This is reality.....I'm going to show her this
Re: Is It Possible Live Without Facing Any Problems? by pafo(m): 11:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
Lavidalocaa:

You'd be surprised it's not everyone.

My sister, everyone has a problem to deal with outsiders won't know about. It's just the way we were genetically engineered. No single organism has it all.
Re: Is It Possible Live Without Facing Any Problems? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 09, 2018
Bluezy13:

Yea right.

I know of some.
What you know is appearance. There's more to individuals than public image...if they don't tell you, how would you know? No one is living a problem free life as long as the universe is concerned and problems varies and in degrees. If Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey, Buhari, Trump, etc all decides to tell you their problems, you'll be shocked.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible Live Without Facing Any Problems? by Bluezy13(m): 11:56pm On Jun 09, 2018
Re: Is It Possible Live Without Facing Any Problems? by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 10, 2018
kimbraa:
You brilliant to have come up with this point. Did you study sociology?
Re: Is It Possible Live Without Facing Any Problems? by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 10, 2018
it is a must...You must face life challenges due to social imbalance.
Re: Is It Possible Live Without Facing Any Problems? by Bluezy13(m): 12:15am On Jun 10, 2018
kimbraa:
What you know is appearance. There's more to individuals than public image...if they don't tell you, how would you know? No one is living a problem free life as long as the universe is concerned and problems varies and in degrees. If Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey, Buhari, Trump, etc all decide to tell you their problems, you'll be shocked.

My dear,
I'm referring to my cousin here.
Known him since childhood. He is an accountant now. Living well. Hasn't been to the hospital.

If he is having any problem, then he intentionally created it for himself and that includes relationship, which he can choose to free himself.

The problems I'm referring to are problems you didn't ask for such as health wise, financially to satisfy basic necessities of life, mentally etc.

Cc: Jannie1999
Re: Is It Possible Live Without Facing Any Problems? by Bluezy13(m): 12:25am On Jun 10, 2018
Jannie1999:

even those born with a silver spoon to may encounter some problems one way or the other.....maybe relationship problems

I wonder why you asked the question when you had already taken a stand.

Looking for points to substantiate your claim I suppose??

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible Live Without Facing Any Problems? by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 10, 2018
Bluezy13:

My dear,
I'm referring to my cousin here.
Known him since childhood. He is an accountant now. Living well. Hasn't been to the hospital.

If he is having any problem, then he intentionally created it for himself and that includes relationship, which he can choose to free himself.

The problems I'm referring to are problems you didn't ask for such as health wise, financially to satisfy basic necessities of life, mentally etc.

Cc: Jannie1999
You shouldn't limit the word "problems" to the effect you could see or are aware of. And whether he created one for himself or not, it's still a problem. That's the basis for the conversation here.
Re: Is It Possible Live Without Facing Any Problems? by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 10, 2018
aaronson:
You brilliant to have come up with this point. Did you study sociology?
No, Sir.
Re: Is It Possible Live Without Facing Any Problems? by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:37am On Jun 10, 2018
kimbraa:
What you know is appearance. There's more to individuals than public image...if they don't tell you, how would you know? No one is living a problem free life as long as the universe is concerned and problems varies and in degrees. If Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey, Buhari, Trump, etc all decides to tell you their problems, you'll be shocked.
...problems vary...
...decide...

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible Live Without Facing Any Problems? by victorian(f): 12:43am On Jun 10, 2018
Its not possible .

Everybody , I mean everyone have one different type of problems in our lives .

Some see it as problem, while some see the problem as a stepping stone to greater things ahead . in other words it depends on how one sees the issues surrounding one.
From the very rich to the poor , we all have one problem or the other giving us sleepless nights .

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible Live Without Facing Any Problems? by Bluezy13(m): 12:49am On Jun 10, 2018
kimbraa:
You shouldn't limit the word "problems" to the effect you could see or are aware of. And whether he created one for himself or not, it's still a problem. That's the basis for the conversation here.

You woke in the morning, couldn't find your bra where you must have mistakenly flung it to last night; is that a life problem to you??
Talk of generalization!

Sorry, I always set my limit so as to ascribe my claim to, and reasonable too.
Re: Is It Possible Live Without Facing Any Problems? by Bluezy13(m): 12:53am On Jun 10, 2018
victorian:
Its not possible .

Everybody , I mean everyone have one different type of problems in our lives .

Some see it as problem, while some see the problem as a stepping stone to greater things ahead . in other words it depends on how one sees the issues surrounding one.
From the very rich to the poor , we all have one problem or the other giving us sleepless nights .

I guess it's the OP's fault for not being specific on the problems in question.
Re: Is It Possible Live Without Facing Any Problems? by Cutehector(m): 3:35am On Jun 10, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...problems vary...
...decide...
cheesy this nigga though. You can be funny sometimes
Re: Is It Possible Live Without Facing Any Problems? by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 10, 2018
Bluezy13:

You woke in the morning, couldn't find your bra where you must have mistakenly flung it to last night; is that a life problem to you??
Talk of generalization!

Sorry, I always set my limit so as to ascribe my claim to, and reasonable too.
Your example is whack. There are a 100 things that constitutes a problem than looking for a bra.
Re: Is It Possible Live Without Facing Any Problems? by Giftedhands123: 8:24am On Jun 10, 2018
Even the Bible says Man born of a woman is of a few days and many troubles.

It is not possible to be problem free, but God has made provisions for us to manage these issues whenever they arise.
Re: Is It Possible Live Without Facing Any Problems? by Bluezy13(m): 8:35am On Jun 10, 2018
kimbraa:
Your example is whack. There are a 100% things that constitutes a problem than looking for a bra.
Then categorically, we are on the same page here.
Re: Is It Possible Live Without Facing Any Problems? by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 10, 2018
Bluezy13:

Then categorically, we are on the same page here.
No, we're not on the same page. grin
You've been trying to justify your initial statement that one can live a problem free life while I still stand on my point that it's not possible.
Re: Is It Possible Live Without Facing Any Problems? by Bluezy13(m): 9:09am On Jun 10, 2018
kimbraa:
No, we're not on the same page. grin
You've been trying to justify your initial statement that one can live a problem free life while I still stand on my point that it's not possible.

You chop belle full this morning abi??

(1) One can live a problem free life when considering the basic necessities of life which are food, shelter and clothing.

(2) One can live a problem free life, one who can meet those basic necessities and is still financially buoyant.

(3) One can live a problem free life if that person is psychologically, physiologically, materially, medically okay.

(4) One is problem free when one meets the above 3 points and doesn't give a Bleep about relationships (I know of one), born into a wealthy family, perfect family life, academically sound.
He can do without marriage.

The bottom line is; apart from the basic necessity of live, every other problem is self inflicted which one can choose to do without. That is my reference when I opine that one can live a problem free life.
You don't see looking for your bra in the morning as a problem but another lady might see it as a problem and that is self inflicted.
You may choose to leave your family, forget about relationship, travel to a far distance, settle there, just to eat, sleep and change your clothes as long as you physiologically, psychologically and financially okay, and remain there till you die.
Re: Is It Possible Live Without Facing Any Problems? by MissWrite(f): 9:43am On Jun 10, 2018
.......If you want to live a life without facing any problems, don't expect that problems won't be facing you. Turning your back on them won't make them go away. There are problems of all shapes and sizes. A problem, basically, is a matter or situation regarded as unwelcome or harmful and needing to be dealt with and overcome.

Therefore, something as little as finding yourself urgently needing to take a shit in an inconvenient location is a problem. So is having a flat tyre on a journey; not being able to pay the rent when due; having a phone suddenly stop working; being faced with exam questions to solve; then there are those grave ones where you'll need to phone Houston.

Some problems are easier to resolve than others. It's all a function of your ability and preparedness. But even if a problem's size is mitigated by your capability, it is still a problem which needs to be overcome.
Re: Is It Possible Live Without Facing Any Problems? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 10, 2018
Bluezy13:

[s] You chop belle full this morning abi??

(1) One can live a problem free life when considering the basic necessities of life which are food, shelter and clothing.

(2) One can live a problem free life, one who can meet those basic necessities and is still financially buoyant.

(3) One can live a problem free life if that person is psychologically, physiologically, materially, medically okay.

(4) One is problem free when one meets the above 3 points and doesn't give a Bleep about relationships (I know of one), born into a wealthy family, perfect family life, academically sound.
He can do without marriage.

The bottom line is; apart from the basic necessity of live, every other problem is self inflicted which one can choose to do without. That is my reference when I opine that one can live a problem free life.
You don't see looking for your bra in the morning as a problem but another lady might see it as a problem and that is self inflicted.
You may choose to leave your family, forget about relationship, travel to a far distance, settle there, just to eat, sleep and change your clothes as long as you physiologically, psychologically and financially okay, and remain there till you die. [/s]
I'm so sorry but I just had to cancel your post 'cause you've been saying the same thing. I mentioned the wealthy having problems 'cause I resumed you would know that these set of individuals could meet the basic necessities of life. Let me broaden your horizon a bit. When I mentioned relationships, I wasn't only referring to a romantic one. It cuts across that. How about organisational relationships? One with staff, co-workers, business partners, Etc? Don't tell me that these ones are avoidable. Then we have those from acquaintants, family and friends. As a matter of fact, you don't choose your challenges, they choose you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies..ladies..we Urgently Need Your Help To Help The Helpless!!! / my heart beats for you alone / Angola Is The Latest African Country To Decriminalise Homosexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.