Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

To Love And To Care Episode 3 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Love And To Care Episode 3 (323 Views)

Lola Ajibola: "It Is Dangerous To Love Only One Man At A Time" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Love And To Care Episode 3 by unitee2011: 12:46am On Jun 10, 2018
To love and to care episode 3, It’s all about communication and sharing the little things that make up happy family. Below are so tips to make your feelings known;

1. Never underestimate the power of a hug – It helps to renew your love with your partner.

2. Sit down and talk about your day after the evening meal, a lot of things happened during the day that you can share with your partner.

3. Share an experience. It could be a movie, a new CD, magazine article, or a short story. Talk about what you read or saw and why you liked or disliked it. And do it regularly.

4. Compliments. Everyone loves getting them so never pass up the opportunity to give one of these reliable mood boosters. You can give them in person or write them on a small piece of paper and leave them somewhere unexpected for your loved one to find.

5. Thoughtful gestures. Doing something unexpected, especially when your loved one is busy and stressed, is a lovely way to show that you understand what they are going through and that they have your support.

6. Celebrate all your partner’s successes with them – from a high five to a glass of champagne. Whatever the scale of the success calls for, make it a joint celebration

Do all these mentioned above and you will be happy that you are in love.

You can also read To Love and to Care - Episode 1 http://www.daybydaylifelessons.com/2018/05/to-love-and-care-part-one.html

To Love and to Care - Episode 2 http://www.daybydaylifelessons.com/2018/05/to-love-and-to-care-part-2.html

(1) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictur / ‘I Left My Marriage After My Strong Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted’ – Man Reveals / Use Your Twitter Account For This Thank Me Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.