Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Butterflylion And Kingebukablog Have A Mental Disorder - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Butterflylion And Kingebukablog Have A Mental Disorder (553 Views)

The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians / 7 Reasons Why Religion Is A Mental Disorder / 22 Year Study States Atheism In A Mental Disease? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Butterflylion And Kingebukablog Have A Mental Disorder by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 10, 2018
Good day everyone,i have been following debates about God between theist and atheist.

its been good i must say,but my attention was on these two men,ebuka and butterflylion..

They are well educated and have a good knowledge of things but they tend to block everything that want to change their opinion...

I saw a thread where ebuka said he now believe in evolution but he still believes in the bible,on the other hand butterflylion dont make a meaningful arguement,always beating around the bush..

These two men tend to lie to themselves saying ''There must be a God'',they shut down any means that tend to prove otherwise..i think this isnt healthy and can lead to mental breakdown.

Docs in the house,please i need to know the medical terms,i want them to stop living in self deceit.

4 Likes

Re: Butterflylion And Kingebukablog Have A Mental Disorder by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:11am On Jun 10, 2018
JESUS IS LORD FOREVER AND EVER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Butterflylion And Kingebukablog Have A Mental Disorder by NPComplete: 10:54am On Jun 10, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Butterflylion And Kingebukablog Have A Mental Disorder by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 11:30am On Jun 10, 2018
So na now you dey know?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Butterflylion And Kingebukablog Have A Mental Disorder by superhumanist(m): 11:37am On Jun 10, 2018
grin

No be today.

These 2 guys have calmed down sha. They don't argue as much again on the religion section. Maybe the debunking they have been receiving has had an effect on them.
Re: Butterflylion And Kingebukablog Have A Mental Disorder by sKeetz(m): 11:39am On Jun 10, 2018
Old story.
Re: Butterflylion And Kingebukablog Have A Mental Disorder by felixomor: 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2018
Butterflyleo and KingEbukasblog
They are now seeing u guys in their dreams o......
Lol grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Butterflylion And Kingebukablog Have A Mental Disorder by Butterflyleo: 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2018
felixomor:
Butterflyleo and KingEbukasblog
They are now seeing u guys in their dreams o......
Lol grin

This is their nightmare season loading as version 5.0

Very soon they will be seeing us in every face and every Christian moniker. Awon oloriburuku somborri.

grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Butterflylion And Kingebukablog Have A Mental Disorder by spongeisback: 1:32pm On Jun 10, 2018
Yes! Plus that mad woman that jumps from thread to thread looking for arguments. I don't even read their comments, just scroll past the bullshît.

1 Like

Re: Butterflylion And Kingebukablog Have A Mental Disorder by sonofthunder: 7:18pm On Jun 10, 2018
Stranac:
Good day everyone,i have been following debates about God between theist and atheist.

its been good i must say,but my attention was on these two men,ebuka and butterflylion..

They are well educated and have a good knowledge of things but they tend to block everything that want to change their opinion...

I saw a thread where ebuka said he now believe in evolution but he still believes in the bible,on the other hand butterflylion dont make a meaningful arguement,always beating around the bush..

These two men tend to lie to themselves saying ''There must be a God'',they shut down any means that tend to prove otherwise..i think this isnt healthy and can lead to mental breakdown.

Docs in the house,please i need to know the medical terms,i want them to stop living in self deceit.
that escalated quickly or don't you think so?

1 Like

Re: Butterflylion And Kingebukablog Have A Mental Disorder by Butterflyleo: 7:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
sonofthunder:

that escalated quickly or don't you think so?

Leave that guy. I ignored him this time around. When I come for him now he will start stuttering.

Anyway My tongue shall speak no evil as the power of life an death dwells therein.

He will get a pass today.

2 Likes

Re: Butterflylion And Kingebukablog Have A Mental Disorder by sonofthunder: 7:51pm On Jun 10, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Leave that guy. I ignored him this time around. When I come for him now he will start stuttering.

Anyway My tongue shall speak no evil as the power of life an death dwells therein.

Ride on my brother, the sons of BELIAL got nothing on the the children of the LIGHT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Butterflylion And Kingebukablog Have A Mental Disorder by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 10, 2018
Butterflyleo:

you wanna go all harry potter on me grin

(1) (Reply)

I See The Spirit Of Death Everywhere In Nigeria / Are There Any Juju Men Here? Practicing Traditionalists? / Atheists, What Do You Think About Falling Under Anointing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.