Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others (66393 Views)

'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) / Ex Beauty Queen Dabota Lawson Blasted Over Her 'plastic' Bum(photos) / Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:55pm On Jun 10, 2018
Crownwahley:
Bible did not say church should chase such people out, Church is a place where you win soul for Christ not where you cast the first stone or judge them.

here is a very important question for you to answer... a sinner who do not desist from sinful act, should they be allowed in church? if you believe that YES, then you mean that i can be the biggest murderer/rapist, bathing in the glory of sin, and so long as i come to church every weekend to fill the fraudster in robe's pocket, i am good to go?!

Oworock:
I don't say the verse is not specific, my question is simple DO YOU FOLLOW OTHER LAWS IN THAT SAME VERSE?

Don't be judgemental, don't keep stealing your neighbor food and stone who stole a phone.
You are both thieves.

You are a sinner, s/he is also a sinner
Don't fight for God, leave God and let him fight for himself.

sorry bro, i dont speak Korean so i dont understand anything you just wrote.

Oworock:

Although many people like MrBrownJay1 only follow what their pastor told them, they never done their own personal development

believing that i am a religious sheep is your 1st mistake on this issue.... and as much as i am very well versed in the con called RELIGION, i have a brain and intend to fully use it. i certainly dont need no holy book to tell me whats right or wrong.

wasiudvd:

Follow everything written in the bible?

but of course NOT, you should only follow what fits your selfish agenda, right?

surrogatesng:
Where i come from men also where women clothings.Example is to tie a wrapper

that verse is very specific, and if your people decided to disregard it, then take the issue with your people. but dont come at me for stating a simple fact here.

MrMystrO:

MrBrownjay, Just like Bob risky and every Christian who shaves his hair will be going to hell. No big deal wink

me, xtian?! gob forbid (lol)!!!!

TemmyTee82:
I doubt MrBrownJay1 even has a pastor.
MrMystrO:

Speaking about following “EVERYTHING” In the bible;

Leviticus 19:27 Do NOT cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your Beard.
New Living Translation - Do NOT trim off the hair on your temples or trim your beards.

Do you shave your Hair or beards? I bet you do and if so, You are no different from Bob risky because all sins are the same in the eyes of God and so You will be going to HELL too. Walah wink

no, i am not a religious sheep, and i certainly dont need a donkey in robe to tell me what i can or cant do in life. i have a brain and thats what i use to dictate my choices in life.

yomcity:
you tell that to boborisky nt the church, watz d business of church,how wil d church knws dat he is nt a male.

fraudsters in robe that are trending on instagram and FB, suddenly dont know who this bobo is?!? how befitting!

akdjr:
That is why u should realize that Bible was a story sold to African to dilute or eliminate their believes and culture.

the bible has been used to enslave/kill/defraud billions of people, til this day.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by dyangprof(m): 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
so men dressed as women are allowed in church now?! since these people are clueless about the words in their holy book, let me be the bearer of bad news and give these deluded people a very important verse....

Deuteronomy 22:5
A woman must not wear men’s clothing, nor a man wear women’s clothing, for the Lord your God detests anyone who does this.

you either follow EVERYTHING written in the bible or nothing, but you certainly cant choose to follow only what fits your selfish agenda.

Bros, but bros J. wore garment inform of woman cloth too

Am just trying to think o

Abi waiting u think?

All I know is that one should not judge but to follow his or good heart when serving God because not everyone calling God's name will go to heaven .

It's well
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by chinchonglee(m): 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2018
DavSagacity:

No kill yourself bro. your papa didn't Bleep up. Na rent them rent the Streched Limo. Such services plenty for Abuja and Lagos
Even if na rent...

Poor man fit rent am??
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:06pm On Jun 10, 2018
dyangprof:

Bros, but bros J. wore garment inform of woman cloth too

Am just trying to think o

Abi waiting u think?

come on bro, back in these days, that was the type of clothing MEN wore... unless you believe that baba J was going around wearing women clothing/

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by Proffdada: 3:07pm On Jun 10, 2018
datola:

The church should not disallow him to come in. They should preach the undiluted word of God to him to change his ways. That is what real christianity is all about.

Jesus came to save the lost (sinners).
you forgotten Jesus said"go and sin no more"

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by Hallabee1(m): 3:08pm On Jun 10, 2018
how we go take know say Na church dem dey....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by Nazarene2000: 3:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
Gradually, homosexuals, reprobates and demons are taking over some churches... Well, Jesus said let the wheats and tares grow together, there is definitely gonna be separation on the last day.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by Akpan107(m): 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
so men dressed as women are allowed in church now?! since these people are clueless about the words in their holy book, let me be the bearer of bad news and give these deluded people a very important verse....

A woman must not wear men’s clothing, nor a man wear women’s clothing, for the Lord your God detests anyone who does this.

you either follow EVERYTHING written in the bible or nothing, but you certainly cant choose to follow only what fits your selfish agenda.
God bless you bros...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by Sanchez01: 3:18pm On Jun 10, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

You should listen to Todd Dulaney's 'Unchurched'. The song is by no means referring to the likes of you.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by Oworock(m): 3:18pm On Jun 10, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

here is a very important question for you to answer... a sinner who do not desist from sinful act, should they be allowed in church? if you believe that YES, then you mean that i can be the biggest murderer/rapist, bathing in the glory of sin, and so long as i come to church every weekend to fill the fraudster in robe's pocket, i am good to go?!

believing that i am a religious sheep is your 1st mistake on this issue.... and as much as i am very well versed in the con called RELIGION, i have a brain and intend to fully use it. i certainly dont need no holy book to tell me whats right or wrong.

that verse is very specific, and if your people decided to disregard it, then take the issue with your people. but dont come at me for stating a simple fact here.

no, i am not a religious sheep, and i certainly dont need a donkey in robe to tell me what i can or cant do in life. i have a brain and thats what i use to dictate my choices in life.

fraudsters in robe that are trending on instagram and FB, suddenly dont know who this bobo is?!? how befitting!

the bible has been used to enslave/kill/defraud billions of people, til this day.

With all this quote, I see that you don't even understand what you are saying. ☮️ out
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by Frankaka8(m): 3:20pm On Jun 10, 2018
Houseofglam7:
The science project went to church!!!
that guy is rather a "biological mistake"
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 10, 2018
penzino:
You meant He abi? grin

Nope, She decides what gender she relates with.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by bidak(m): 3:25pm On Jun 10, 2018
datola:

The church should not disallow him to come in. They should preach the undiluted word of God to him to change his ways. That is what real christianity is all about.

Yes the church should preach to him and try to win his soul but on the other hand the church should have a standard what and what are accepted , if they accept anything the church will become lawless and can affect other members in the church
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2018
A church is a Reformatory for crooked and tainted souls. A sick soul obtains salvation and healing when he/she encounters Light .

The entrance of the Word gives Light and understanding. When Light shows up,darkness leaves. Bobrisky and all of us need the glorious Light. A healthy person doesn't need a doctor.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:30pm On Jun 10, 2018
what's the name of the church that allowed Bob risky to enter? shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by mxpinky: 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2018
datola:

what re you saying so why did God brought that verse ?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by funshint(m): 4:05pm On Jun 10, 2018
These are the type of people Jesus came to the world to die for. #FriendsOfJesus
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by TemmyTee82(f): 4:20pm On Jun 10, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

You have a problem. If you hate Christianity so much, then stay out of it! Why foaming at the mouth?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by madgoat(m): 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
Seriously bobrisky is beautiful. Haters will fail to see how beautiful she really is.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by TemmyTee82(f): 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2018
sshyne:

And the giving was to the poor, sick and needy.. Not pastors.
Sometimes I just feel like crying when I hear people speak on what they don't know.. The false messages this pastors preach as eaten too deep in most Christians mind .

You give to the church too. I hope God's work require money, and full time pastors should be catered for by the church. So you should give to support God's work, and also to help others. You will be blessed for it. But the problem is a lot of pastors twist the whole thing and make it sound mandatory. It is necessary, but not mandatory.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
TemmyTee82:

You have a problem. If you hate Christianity so much, then stay out of it! Why foaming at the mouth?

dont shoot the messenger, simply because i stated a simple fact.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 10, 2018
Candypot:
Like seriously, Bob-risky enter church?!

Is the church not for sinners again?
Who needs Salvation?
The sinner.

So let him be. Who knows he might get saved
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by raph101(m): 4:46pm On Jun 10, 2018
datola:

Gbam! u av sense!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by Ken4agent(m): 4:52pm On Jun 10, 2018
3rd picture though.....Toto Dike, e don dey show for case and legs oh

Meanwhile check my signature
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by winnerz: 5:19pm On Jun 10, 2018
In as much as you are very correct, Jesus also said that whosoever comes to him he wilk in no wise cast away. To start with, these guys hardly go to church. Some one like Bobrisky! God works in mysterious ways, it might be just one sermon and souls would be redeemed.
That Sister Tontolet even thinks of going to the church to thank God for life on her birthday meant a lot to God. She went a step forward by bringing her friends that we might say are 'worldly'.

Finally the book of Luke 18:10-14 and Mathew 18:11 and 12.
We all need mercy and grace.

MrBrownJay1:

Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by Sappro22(m): 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
This bobrisky Na joke grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by Sappro22(m): 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2018
madgoat:
Seriously bobrisky is beautiful. Haters will fail to see how beautiful she really is.

You are mad. Very mad.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by iajour(m): 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2018
M I d only 1 seeing dual oranges on bobrisky's chest. Na wa o, dis guy or gal jst dey amaze me
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by winnerz: 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2018
Spiritual things are not like what you have said. True, there should be standard and there is a standard in the 'church'. By church I mean the body of Christ and not the physical buildings we go every Sunday.
Remember Jesus dined with the task collectors and touched harlots. He ate with sinners and rolled with them and the Scribes and Pharisees were angry with him, that if He is what he claims, then He wouldn't mingle with such people.
But of such people came Jesus.
Now the take home is this, God hates sins but loves the sinners. Sinners today are potential saints tomorrow. An example is Apostle Paul and Mathew the task collector.
But and but, it is better not to come at all, than to come to Jesus, accept him, know him, follow him and then fall back into the world... example: Judas Iscariot.

Finally, judge no one. Hate no one but hate the bad habits and sins. By so doing you might win few over to God.

bidak:

Yes the church should preach to him and try to win his soul but on the other hand the church should have a standard what and what are accepted , if they accept anything the church will become lawless and can affect other members in the church

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by sobastical: 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2018
edwardACTIVIST:
Good move by Bobrisky, gradually the word of God will reset him. we are all sinners but made whole by grace.

Really? What if the preacher didn't say anything about salvation? or about the matter he is propagating. Deceiver can be deceived
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by Melvin2000: 5:55pm On Jun 10, 2018
Oworock:

I don't have anything to say to what they did, but want to say something about the Bible verse you quote, have you read other verses of the same chapter? Do you follow them?
I doubt if you're a real Christian. What is wrong is totally wrong, no matter how u paint it.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others by Tinyemeka(m): 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2018
shocked

Her feet remind me of...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Totally Covered Up (Photo) / Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide / "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.