Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,150 members, 7,842,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Nigerian Men And Weak Erection - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men And Weak Erection (4098 Views)

"Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos / Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos / How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men And Weak Erection by IVORY2009(m): 11:06am On Jun 11, 2018
Irunnobo:

Lies from the pit of hell. This is my last response to you

Return those monies u collected from the owners, U know I have ur details

Re: Nigerian Men And Weak Erection by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 11, 2018
IVORY2009:

Don't mind him, I will deal with him this time....

Come to maitama Abuja, that's where i live. I will get you arrested for calling me a scammer
Re: Nigerian Men And Weak Erection by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 11, 2018
IVORY2009:

Return those monies u collected from the owners, U know I have ur details

That is my ex boyfriend picture. You can't blackmail me with it cos we've broke up
Re: Nigerian Men And Weak Erection by IVORY2009(m): 11:10am On Jun 11, 2018
Irunnobo:

Come to maitama Abuja, that's where i live. I will get you arrested for calling me a scammer

Omo Ibadan grin grin grin grin Where in Maitama? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Weak Erection by Tenny05(m): 11:12am On Jun 11, 2018
agbonkamen:
majority are afonjas grin
Afonjas have screw you before?
Re: Nigerian Men And Weak Erection by tgmservice: 11:13am On Jun 11, 2018
Irunnobo:
Why do mostly all Nigerian men below the age of 50 have erectile dysfunction? This is trending among you guys and you prefer to die in silence. It's a pity women will have to rely on dildos in future. sad
irunnobo i missed u where hav u been

i miss ur sweet pussie

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Weak Erection by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 11, 2018
agbonkamen:
majority are afonjas grin
lmao. This site has changed you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Weak Erection by rex444(m): 11:38am On Jun 11, 2018
Wow!!!! Some calling scammer ,some wanting to frolicky licky....hmmmm but op,why r u money conscious? If ur really tha one,u can use ur beauty for better things....if i say lets do video chat now ,u will start calling money
Re: Nigerian Men And Weak Erection by Sheuns(m): 12:25pm On Jun 11, 2018
Irunnobo:

Only if you have enough money to back it up

I'm not advertising myself. I'm only giving you options. Life isn't all about sex.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Weak Erection by boiz2men(m): 12:58am On Jun 18, 2018
Irunnobo my love. I will give you 50k if you can write "my name is irunnobo" on a piece of paper and place it close to your chest. Also you should put on the clothes you have on your dp while doing so grin kiss
Re: Nigerian Men And Weak Erection by linearity: 1:21am On Jun 18, 2018
Irunnobo:
Why do mostly all Nigerian men below the age of 50 have erectile dysfunction? This is trending among you guys and you prefer to die in silence. It's a pity women will have to rely on dildos in future. sad

How do you come by this statistic, if I may ask? From personal experience and sampling that many men?

Just asking, because I have not seen any public survey and statistics about that subject matter.
Re: Nigerian Men And Weak Erection by duchez(m): 5:36am On Jun 18, 2018
Irunnobo:

One thing I'm damn sure about is the fact that you're not the one on your dp. I know that lady whose picture you're using to deceive people.
Re: Nigerian Men And Weak Erection by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 18, 2018
boiz2men:
Irunnobo my love. I will give you 50k if you can write "my name is irunnobo" on a piece of paper and place it close to your chest. Also you should put on the clothes you have on your dp while doing so grin kiss

I don't need your peanuts to prove anything. Go feed your hungry belly first.
Re: Nigerian Men And Weak Erection by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 18, 2018
duchez:

One thing I'm damn sure about is the fact that you're not the one on your dp. I know that lady whose picture you're using to deceive people.

I don't care about what you think. Suffer in silence.
Re: Nigerian Men And Weak Erection by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 18, 2018
linearity:

How do you come by this statistic, if I may ask? From personal experience and sampling that many men?

Just asking, because I have not seen any public survey and statistics about that subject matter.

It's common sense. How many of you guys can keep and erection without taking tramadol or other drugs?
Re: Nigerian Men And Weak Erection by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 18, 2018
How many dicks have you seen for you to conclude like this?
Re: Nigerian Men And Weak Erection by N0favors: 8:45am On Jun 18, 2018
GoTV:

shocked Honestly this guy is an unrepentant thief. He opened a new moniker again to hunt for guys who will pay. He made 60k in phone section
But how do people fall for this dude? He isn't even smart enough to pull a Madolf. His victims must be extraordinarily foolish
Re: Nigerian Men And Weak Erection by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 18, 2018
N0favors:
But how do people fall for this dude? He isn't even smart enough to pull a Madolf. His victims must be extraordinarily foolish

You're not intellectually sound enough to know that I'm been blackmailed. I'm not a he but she. You fools should let me be.
Re: Nigerian Men And Weak Erection by pedrilo: 9:53am On Jun 18, 2018
Ok u had too much idle time.
How can u create a username wit some girl's pic n start looking for attention n who to dupe.
Get a gud job bros
Re: Nigerian Men And Weak Erection by linearity: 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2018
Irunnobo:

It's common sense. How many of you guys can keep and erection without taking tramadol or other drugs?

You need to stop dating drug addicts.
Re: Nigerian Men And Weak Erection by N0favors: 4:01pm On Oct 09, 2018

You're not intellectually sound enough to know that I'm been blackmailed. I'm not a he but she. You fools should let me be.
Okoya Monsuru hafa?

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Training Her In School, She Decided To Marry Another Man And This Happened / Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But.. / A man Admitted In The Hospital After Girlfriend Refused To Show You up ( Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.