Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad (40141 Views)

Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him / Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad / Hushpuppi's White Friend, Abudhabifargo, Blasts Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by jaxxy(m): 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2018
Layla is on fire! Is she Nigerian? Ok Mauritanian she chats like a naija babe anyways she and teddy played a fast one on us during bba then.

First of she said or we heard she was married bt after the show and bamteddy continued she says she's single.

Also said he was a sweet guy and good da bt now we hearing smtn else.

Dat said i hope dey settle their issues maturely bt teddy is a bad niggah grin

3 Likes

Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by DIYhackers: 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2018
See gobe
Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
It's funny how she says she's allergic to bullsh!t when she's a mess herself.

Oh well, long or short term, choose your partner carefully.

5 Likes

Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 10, 2018
Correct babe grin
Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by LadyHeaven(f): 10:33pm On Jun 10, 2018
givan:
That guy is fake and arrogant. His fake pride is choking him that's why he can't be signed into a record label even though he's musically talented. He needs to have a rethink. He's not getting any younger.

But tope no sabi speak English o. Abi awo rataka scholarship no reach her side undecided

I think so and i seriously think BamBam is making a big mistake by wasting her time with him, he is obviously still a child in a grown mans body, there was a video i watched of him totally snubbing and acting grossly disinterested in his fans and i was like who even send this one?

1 Like

Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by Amara080(f): 10:34pm On Jun 10, 2018
You knew he fakes his life and you allowed him to Bleep you initially.

Go and finish wetin you started joor
Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by Fkforyou(m): 10:35pm On Jun 10, 2018
Oops...bitch ain't getting much attention that she so much craves for... undecided
But isn't she married? why is she still behaving like a tout

Off course I know Teddy A is a fake ass nigga, I hate when he uses that word Alpha. He just made the word lose Value.

Tobi is always my favourite...despite all odds it seems the guy was meant to shine. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by SexytorresE(f): 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
givan:
That guy is fake and arrogant. His fake pride is choking him that's why he can't be signed into a record label even though he's musically talented. He needs to have a rethink. He's not getting any younger.

But tope no sabi speak English o. Abi awo rataka scholarship no reach her side undecided
second to the last statement got me grin grin
Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by Amara080(f): 10:38pm On Jun 10, 2018
You knew he fakes his life and you allowed him to Bleep you initially.

Go and finish wetin you started joor
Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by dammyd46(m): 10:39pm On Jun 10, 2018
This babymama English no be here o..... But wait o we need enough proof to condemn the bro, so many fake ass b#tches out there who gon say anything for attention.
Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by victorian(f): 10:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
We know bifor!

No need announcing it !

That's why Bambam is the best victim for now.
Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by Amara080(f): 10:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
You knew he fakes his life and you allowed him to sleep with you.

Go and finish wetin you start joor
Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by MyOpinion1(f): 10:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
If u know you are financially buoyant, please madam take care of the little boy and let him stay away from social media palava and u shall be greatly rewarded.

But if the reverse is the case, get a competent lawyer and sue for child support then u don't have any business with him, it would be him and the court afterall the pikin Sidon jeje with him creator nah una force am make him dey come.

3 Likes

Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by Hifedapo: 10:44pm On Jun 10, 2018
chriskosherbal:
me too sis cheesy cheesy

That Nigga too dey raise Shoulder grin
Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by cyrus1992(m): 10:48pm On Jun 10, 2018
goldbim:
Oops!!thought he said he's cool with his babymama?that she's his best supporter. lipsrsealed..this movie go sweet sha shocked!!*grabs popcorn*

Hey cutie!!
Do you mind if i share your popcorn, and the movie with you?
Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by Biggaboi(m): 10:50pm On Jun 10, 2018
undecided
Why do I get a feeling this isn't what she'll be saying if he had won the BBN?
She'll start crying wolf of how she supported and canvassed votes for him only to get dumped for Bambam.
Now that he didn't win and he's pitched his tent with Bambam she can afford to open the can of worms seeing as she's got nothing else to lose!
Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by titiforever: 10:52pm On Jun 10, 2018
Teddy b.
Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by mandate12: 11:06pm On Jun 10, 2018
I sincerely dunno what these ladies think when they meet a guy, get pregnant and give birth without discussing marriage.
Yet they will b claiming 'I too get sense'.
Worse still, they claim feminists. Rubbish!
Abeg lala or whatever u call yourself, park ur molue one side.

2 Likes

Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
LMAO

Wetin teddy A get wey she wan collect self. Lolz

Anything worth doing is worth doing well.

This day and age, gurls still dey fall mugu. Smh
Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by AngelicBeing: 11:28pm On Jun 10, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

1. Teddy A lives a fake ass lifestyle. Only fake people have sex in the toilet with people who are not their spouse

2. Oh babymama, you knew Teddy's lifestyle yet you opened your toto for him to release sperm inside.

In conclusion, you both are shitholes
shocked

Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by BOOMnaija(m): 11:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
BAILMONEY:
IM ALLERGIC TO PUSSAYsad
Same here bro.
Be my gay partner wink
Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by MrCork: 11:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
jessca048:
alpha male indeed

...u again. ..anyways. did I mention I drive £28,000 (cash) Range rover spot with sat nav, alloy will and fridge ....juss in case u ask! wink
Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by sprints1: 11:46pm On Jun 10, 2018
this is the definition of stupidity at his peak...no wonder people tag women has having fish brain only few of dem av evolved...I just pity the innocent boy when he grows up... as for the father too SMH for him am not surprised we no people like him...
Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by sprints1: 11:53pm On Jun 10, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Mere looking at Teddy-A, you will see arrogance all over him. I knew from day 1 i saw him on television he can't keep a woman for long.

BamBam will soon get her own share of his arrogance while carrying his baby.
for him to have come on live television and say on the first day I hate when people impose their beliefs on me...I knew from that day who he was mere looking at him..arrogant people don't take to advice..and he gets annoyed easily....Mr teddy A couldn't hide his behavior on TV...3 weeks after the show the real teddy A came out...

1 Like

Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by baby124: 11:55pm On Jun 10, 2018
I thought they lied that this woman is Moroccan. How come now she is blasting Nigerian English like no man’s business and calling herself Fulani. I guess the whole initial hype and gra gra don end. Everybody is answering their own name.lol.

2 Likes

Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by mimimile93: 11:59pm On Jun 10, 2018
Amagite2:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Former big brother Naija housemate, Teddy A's baby mama, Dallas based Mauritanian beauty, Layla Amani has taken to Twitter to call him out fire being a deadbeat dad.

According to her, the only time he has sent money to their son in 5 years was just on his birthday. She also tagged him, arrogant manipulative and living a fake life.

This is surprising to many and they are asking if her account was hacked, but she replied saying it is not hacked!.

Layla was Teddy's biggest supporter while he was in the big brother house, she even poured encomium on him while in the house, calling him a wonderful father. Or, was that just to make people vote him?

Well, read her tweets below...

"Before you give money to fans left and right take of your kid first smdh ��‍♀️

Ain’t playing with you nigga I am allergic to bullshit

Fear what you don’t know

I got so much prove on your ass so don’t Bleep with me before I scatter your fake life mumu

I’m trying to keep my cool but I guess u like my wahala

Oya Hurricane Layla on the way to scatter everything with facts �

Whatever ppl thing of me don’t matter I’m tired of taking care of my son while you’re there having fun Nd living the fake life, fake everything

I keep warning you but your mumu self Won’t listen, arrogance will kill you

You know I got so much prove on your ass if I put it on here they will loose respect for you so stop fucking with me nd be a good father to your son stop showing ppl fake life Before I blast you

I have time today��

How many time I warned your ass

U can lie don’t them but not me cuz you know the secrets I got on you

Why these mother fuckers thing is ok to let a mother take care of their pikin while u here having fun, nah I’m not one of those BM��

You are so manipulative only a mumu can’t see it

I go with the flow, you want wahala I’ll serve it you want peace u know what to do

For 5 yrs I been taking of my son the first you send him money was on his bday, so don’t tell I didn’t try o

I call him send him messages to keep peace but I guess he like to Bleep with me #imthewrongbabymomtoplaywith

Your son should be your priority nigga

They don’t know the way I know you so stop bullshit Nd be a good father to your son nd stop deceiving yourself biko

Nobody hacked my account o
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/dont-Bleep-with-me-before-i-scatter-your-fake-life-teddy-as-baby-mama-calls-him-out.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

why is it so easy for ladies to open their legs but so hard for them to face the consequences??

Women don't have brain at all..
Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by Nobody: 1:45am On Jun 11, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Mere looking at Teddy-A, you will see arrogance all over him. I knew from day 1 i saw him on television he can't keep a woman for long.

BamBam will soon get her own share of his arrogance while carrying his baby.
bam bam can’t get any share,as you can see she act more like a robot,he controls her at will

1 Like

Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by ddeola: 1:47am On Jun 11, 2018
Do you think BBN is for any correct person in the first place ? If you are looking for responsible people, don't go near that sodom and gomorrah
Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by Citizenshelm: 1:48am On Jun 11, 2018
Watch Tonto Dikeh's reality show

This is the official trailer of King Tonto. She's like no other woman!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1mdpU1Gziw
Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by AreaFada2: 3:27am On Jun 11, 2018
Nickijoy:
I am allergic to bulls!!t.. grin

But welcoming to horsepoo. grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Injured After A Performance In Liberia (Photos, Video) / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary / Mercy Johnson Returns To Nigeria With Her Baby Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.