Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad (40139 Views)

Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him / Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad / Hushpuppi's White Friend, Abudhabifargo, Blasts Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by cardoctor(m): 4:24am On Jun 11, 2018
I thought BB naija double wahala is over. Which wahala again be this?
Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by isybeke(f): 4:48am On Jun 11, 2018
But why is she bitter now
Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by omohlexy: 5:01am On Jun 11, 2018
cyrus1992:

Hey cutie!!
Do you mind if i share your popcorn, and the movie with you?
even as prick and Toto matter dey cause problems here you still dey find Toto via popcorn. After now you will cry out
Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by Codeman01(m): 5:23am On Jun 11, 2018
Nickijoy:
I am allergic to bulls!!t.. grin

wetin concern us with bullshits, where they were harvesting each other, are we informed? Na thunder from Palestine go strikes them both undecided undecided undecided
Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by Nobody: 5:34am On Jun 11, 2018
dammyd46:
This babymama English no be here o..... But wait o we need enough proof to condemn the bro, so many fake ass b#tches out there who gon say anything for attention.

dont be too quick to judge anything posted online.this post is definitely fake..from most of the expressions used..like "mumu". her real Id is layla_amani not fulani_godess..bloggers can go at any length to cook up stories in other to create traffic

Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by rOsy247(f): 6:19am On Jun 11, 2018
Bambam likes him like that.
Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by Itzogunsakin(m): 6:20am On Jun 11, 2018
babaorunmila48:
BABA ORUNMILA
TEMPLE OF RICHES.

Most people are where they are today because they do not have the courage to do what their mates do to be wealthy. Knowledge is wealth, Be wise The Great Temple Of Riches do not take life to grant wealth or any wish of mankind. Many you see today in big houses, cars, Politics, Connections, Fruit of the womb, Contracts, Big businesses are all made what they are today by THE TEMPLE OF RICHES. Seek from us with your material sacrifice and you will be happy and wealthy forever. We can help you solve anything that is bothering you in life...
The spells that we do involve healing, love, harmony, wealth, wisdom, prosperity, elevation in any positions and creativity. Instant Invocation Of Money. The potions that we stir might be a headache remedy, a cold tonic, money spell, friendship oil, love casts, or an herbal flea bath for our pets. We strive to gain knowledge and use the natural remedies to solve all earthly problems.
I conjure, invoke, summon, predict, and heal whatever sickness without mistakes or repetitions. I also render divine advice in Business or any area that is of your interest that is confusing you.
Whatever yon seek just come to us and it be handle by the great BABA ORUNMILA the grand master from the temple of riches, no problem is too difficult for us to handle , we can solve all your life problems and happiness shall be yours for as long as you live
Don’t waste your time looking for solution from a far distance we are always close to you at the nearest bus stop of your destination, come with your needs and see it done for you.

BABA ORUNMILA TEMPLE OF RICHIES is a place of all possible solution to all life problems and difficulties affecting man today
Here in this temple of riches we do all kinds of spiritual works, for example invocations ,protections, fruitfulness, jobs, connections, contract, wealth, curing of sicknesses and lot more, you don’t have to worry yourself about all your challenges, all you need is one step ahead to the temple of riches located to the nearest bus stop near you….
We are here for you and will always be there for you for as long as you call upon us for your help we shall surely help.

contact us with the following details:
For call, whatsapp and sms: +2348024347647.

So mumu people like this still dey Nairaland? embarassed cry
Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by BAILMONEY: 6:31am On Jun 11, 2018
BOOMnaija:

Same here bro.
Be my gay partner wink
angry
Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by Sisijetue(f): 6:33am On Jun 11, 2018
Hmmmmmm, after God fear woman....they can make or mar one's life
Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by kilojoDesigns: 7:02am On Jun 11, 2018
Madam hurricane what did English language do to you? Pls teddy is your target don't go about murdering innocent bystanders cry
Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 7:07am On Jun 11, 2018
Social media wahala undecided
Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by cyrus1992(m): 7:17am On Jun 11, 2018
omohlexy:
even as prick and Toto matter dey cause problems here you still dey find Toto via popcorn. After now you will cry out

Lol, amusing.
Funny enough, i just crave to watch the movie with you and share your popular popcorn.
And as for toto matter, my babe dey supply me steady steady, why go outside to seek what i have in abundance already.
And as for crying out??
I'd like to try that out sometime to see how it feels.
Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by Nwaohafia1: 7:20am On Jun 11, 2018
sprints1:
for him to have come on live television and say on the first day I hate when people impose their beliefs on me...I knew from that day who he was mere looking at him..arrogant people don't take to advice..and he gets annoyed easily....Mr teddy A couldn't hide his behavior on TV...3 weeks after the show the real teddy A came out...

Exactly
Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by Wallade(m): 7:51am On Jun 11, 2018
I think Layla is jealous and bitter. However, Teddy needs a rethink and reorientation on relationship management as a dedicated lover, husband and father.
Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by Wallade(m): 7:56am On Jun 11, 2018
LadyHeaven:

I think so and i seriously think BamBam is making a big mistake by wasting her time with him, he is obviously still a child in a grown mans body, there was a video i watched of him totally snubbing and acting grossly disinterested in his fans and i was like who even send this one?

How is Bambam's decision your business? If any fan is snubbed then they should go get a life and let the guy be. He is obviously not craving for the fanatics. Beside, you don't have to like him!
Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by sexdoll: 7:59am On Jun 11, 2018
mandate12:
I sincerely dunno what these ladies think when they meet a guy, get pregnant and give birth without discussing marriage.
Yet they will b claiming 'I too get sense'.
Worse still, they claim feminists. Rubbish!
Abeg lala or whatever u call yourself, park ur molue one side.

if these ladies start to discuss marriage the guys they meet, they will NEVER get married.

so they will rather want to jump the gun by getting pregnant and then hope that the guy will do the honorable thing by getting married to them.

it is fifty fifty chance!!!

sometimes it works; sometimes it doesn't.
Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by Wallade(m): 8:00am On Jun 11, 2018
sprints1:
for him to have come on live television and say on the first day I hate when people impose their beliefs on me...I knew from that day who he was mere looking at him..arrogant people don't take to advice..and he gets annoyed easily....Mr teddy A couldn't hide his behavior on TV...3 weeks after the show the real teddy A came out...

The show was not really meant for pretenders, he has to be real and he is imperfect. Besides, no sane person likes other people imposing their beliefs on them; be your self and make your decisions in life - toe your path.

Have you found yourself? It seems you are lost in the world of others.
Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by innobarca(m): 8:36am On Jun 11, 2018
A woman takes care of a child for sometime,everyone hears it.... But they are claiming equality and femini...
Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 11, 2018
She did not talk since o, it is now she is talking...shior. Attention seeking somebody. Isn't she married already? Madam, face your husband and leave agbaya teddy alone
Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by LadyHeaven(f): 8:56am On Jun 11, 2018
Wallade:

How is Bambam's decision your business? If any fan is snubbed then they should go get a life and let the guy be. He is obviously not craving for the fanatics. Beside, you don't have to like him!

hehehe. tongue
Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by newslifeop: 9:24am On Jun 11, 2018
hmm
Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by sprints1: 11:39am On Jun 11, 2018
Wallade:

The show was not really meant for pretenders, he has to be real and he is imperfect. Besides, no sane person likes other people imposing their beliefs on them; be your self and make your decisions in life - toe your path.

Have you found yourself? It seems you are lost in the world of others.
u didn't read my post well... read it again...before u jump into conclusion... how is imposing beliefs has to do with being an independent person...u need English dictionary... if ur boss says u must not dress like this to work this is how i want u to dress will u tell him no..I only said for him to come in public and say that statement shows he is arrogant...people don't say that in public...looks intimidating...of course not everyone likes it but u can't say that in public
Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by Ameerarh: 12:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
lol am here for the comments
Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by bibicici(f): 7:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
I've always known Teddy A was like that. I never for once rooted for him. I saw the arrogance, the fake lifestyle and all his garbage from the outset.

2 Likes

Re: Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad by reversedrolez: 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

1. Teddy A lives a fake ass lifestyle. Only fake people have sex in the toilet with people who are not their spouse

2. Oh babymama, you knew Teddy's lifestyle yet you opened your toto for him to release sperm inside.

In conclusion, you both are shitholes
A++

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape / Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover / Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo Of Their Baby Chilling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.