Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,826 members, 7,851,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

WOMEN: The Manipulative Power of the Word "Favor" & How to Bypass It [PICTURES] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WOMEN: The Manipulative Power of the Word "Favor" & How to Bypass It [PICTURES] (4084 Views)

Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman / How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? / 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WOMEN: The Manipulative Power of the Word "Favor" & How to Bypass It [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 11:44am On Sep 11, 2018
Eberechi24:

no, favorite currency
Lol.
Re: WOMEN: The Manipulative Power of the Word "Favor" & How to Bypass It [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 11:44am On Sep 11, 2018
araoye172:
iLegendd: Now, you sound mature. I'll no longer see you as a kid, but a kidult. How long did it take you to come up with that statement??... I'm sure you can do better thoughz
Nice try. Keep it up.
Re: WOMEN: The Manipulative Power of the Word "Favor" & How to Bypass It [PICTURES] by Obdk: 11:23pm On Sep 11, 2018
Eberechi24:

no, favorite currency

Re: WOMEN: The Manipulative Power of the Word "Favor" & How to Bypass It [PICTURES] by Btruth: 6:45am On Sep 12, 2018
ponti93:
I dont really get some guys... Why going through all the stress when you can always reply, i'm sorry i cant help you with favor, its not convenient for me... That after hearing whatever the favour is... cool
it's as simple as that for me. no beating around the bush for anyone not even for a lady. What I can do, I do. And what I can't, then I don't force or pretend on it.
Re: WOMEN: The Manipulative Power of the Word "Favor" & How to Bypass It [PICTURES] by Eberechi24(f): 7:57am On Sep 12, 2018
[quote author=Obdk post=71117731][/quote]
hehehe
Re: WOMEN: The Manipulative Power of the Word "Favor" & How to Bypass It [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 12:32am On Sep 19, 2019
Still worth reading...
Re: WOMEN: The Manipulative Power of the Word "Favor" & How to Bypass It [PICTURES] by Nobody: 2:19am On Sep 19, 2019
What a very useless piece of varbose
This write-up can be rewritten in just 9 words. " No dear I can't do you a favour, sorry"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Erotic Massage From @clemsmakeupspa / What Keeps Women Together? / Should I Report Her To Her Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.