Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Should I Report Her To Her Parents - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Report Her To Her Parents (4048 Views)

Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) / Should I Confront Or Report Her To Her Husband. / Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Report Her To Her Parents by BUSHYANUS(m): 5:59pm On Mar 15, 2021
A 15 year old girl living in our house has been acting strange. She enters my bathroom and strips when I am there bathing. She does this when her parents are not around. She has done it twice and giving me greenlight but because she is underaged I can't bang her. I have advised her constantly and even threatened to report it to her parents but she keeps seducing me. Please, what should I do

5 Likes

Re: Should I Report Her To Her Parents by Sundrus: 6:08pm On Mar 15, 2021
Wetin she dey come do for ur room sef. E be like say u don let her see u finish. Most times una no know when to draw the lines with all these small small kids undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Report Her To Her Parents by Henrydonland(m): 6:10pm On Mar 15, 2021
Eeh,wetin Musa no go hear for radio.You had beta report her to her parents before things get out of hand.If something happen na,they will say it is rape.

Indeed,the future is FEMALE.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Report Her To Her Parents by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:12pm On Mar 15, 2021
Sundrus:
Wetin she dey come do for ur room sef. E be like say u don let her see u finish. Most times una no know when to draw the lines with all these small small kids undecided

Yea, OP take this advise.

Keep her off your space, simple and cut off ties, if she proofs stubborn use koboko wipe her ass off your space.

Small girl way wan Sabi prick, no try am ooo, the kind face way I day keep self under age girl's day kukuma respect themselves, I don't have time for bullshit.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Report Her To Her Parents by Preciousallure(m): 6:12pm On Mar 15, 2021
You allow it... and that is what gives her the effontery to go ahead undecided If you had shouted angrily at her the very first time, she won't try it anymore. I actually think you are joking wink or just enjoying the disgustful scene sad You know what to do but just wanna to exhibit silliness embarassed

But remember, 15 year old no matter how forward she was is statutory rape to the law and society. Be very, very careful.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Report Her To Her Parents by sexy74(m): 6:29pm On Mar 15, 2021
BUSHYANUS:
A 15 year old girl living in our house has been acting strange. She enters my bathroom and strips when I am there bathing. She does this when her parents are not around. She has done it twice and giving me greenlight but because she is underaged I can't bang her. I have advised her constantly and even threatened to report it to her parents but she keeps seducing me. Please, what should I do
Flee from all appearances of evil my brother .

1 Like

Re: Should I Report Her To Her Parents by Dtruthspeaker: 9:43pm On Mar 15, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

The destroyer of destiny has come for you! Report her. And any woman who does this, is the destroyer come for your soul.

Run, rabbit, Run, rabbit, Run, run, run.
Don't let that girl get her, gun, gun, gun.
She'll get by without a doggy style.
So run rabbit Run rabbit Run, run, run! grin

Na so dem nearly destroy but God Saved Me!

After this small girl, Married Women too are also coming, so if you love your life, stick to your wife of your youth oh!

The rest na Die you dey!

1 Like

Re: Should I Report Her To Her Parents by muller101(m): 9:43pm On Mar 15, 2021
The op is lying.

1 Like

Re: Should I Report Her To Her Parents by FalseProphet1(m): 9:56pm On Mar 15, 2021
muller101:
The op is lying.
Flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you my brother, you're deep in the spirit. This I have seen.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Report Her To Her Parents by Drsnives(m): 9:59pm On Mar 15, 2021
Jail dea you oo
Re: Should I Report Her To Her Parents by Draslo(m): 10:33pm On Mar 15, 2021
Jailbait.

Age of consent is 18 in Southern Nigeria. If you were in the north, your conscience wouldn't even prick you. That's why jand sweet pieces. All those overgrown 16 and 17 year olds are ripe for the picking because their age of consent in England is 16 years.
Re: Should I Report Her To Her Parents by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 15, 2021
All these una mumu mumu lying story self.
Re: Should I Report Her To Her Parents by GreenDee(f): 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2021
Sit her down and warn her seriously.
Re: Should I Report Her To Her Parents by Polynek(m): 10:41pm On Mar 15, 2021
which Kain rubbish story b dix
Re: Should I Report Her To Her Parents by AishaYesufu: 10:45pm On Mar 15, 2021
Fake Story
Re: Should I Report Her To Her Parents by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 15, 2021
Unlike money, fake stories now grow on trees angry

3 Likes

Re: Should I Report Her To Her Parents by Reex12(m): 11:41pm On Mar 15, 2021
lol give her dirty slap, she no go reason come ur side again
Re: Should I Report Her To Her Parents by VanillaIyce(f): 11:47pm On Mar 15, 2021
BUSHYANUS:
Use cane flog her well now and always lock your door, which one be say she dey enter your bathroom come strip undecided

2 Likes

Re: Should I Report Her To Her Parents by Nonyeadamu: 12:00am On Mar 16, 2021
What others are looking for, you saw it on a platter of gold and you're complaining.
Re: Should I Report Her To Her Parents by Jeon(f): 12:39am On Mar 16, 2021
Sundrus:

first time seeing ur sensible comment.
Re: Should I Report Her To Her Parents by Jeon(f): 12:40am On Mar 16, 2021
Nonyeadamu:
What others are looking for, you saw it on a platter of gold and you're complaining.

Catfishing or catfish whatever is your name please behave!
Re: Should I Report Her To Her Parents by Jeon(f): 12:43am On Mar 16, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

so person go just open door go meet you for bathroom just like that? .. stop complaining you guys are doing it before.
Re: Should I Report Her To Her Parents by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:04am On Mar 16, 2021
how old are you and wetin a minor dey come your room come do?

if any thing happens, you may be charge with rape...don't come here tomorrow and seek advice from nairalanders o

wetin you dey report her to her parents for? just stop her from coming to your room simple..case close!
Re: Should I Report Her To Her Parents by Nobody: 2:40am On Mar 16, 2021
You liked it.
Re: Should I Report Her To Her Parents by rex444(m): 4:38am On Mar 16, 2021
Una dey share one bathroom for d compound?
Re: Should I Report Her To Her Parents by dochenaj: 4:46am On Mar 16, 2021
She walks into your bathroom when you're bathing. How come you don't lock the door to your bathroom when you're in there when you know there is a possibility of someone walking in in you?

Now supposing this story is true, that means she has seen you naked and you've seen her naked. I bet you are enjoying the attention and the thought of being desired, and deep inside want something to happen but your brain is advising you against it.

But then I'm almost 99% certain this story is a fabrication.

Solution, never let her into your house or into your bathroom. "The river does not swallow someone it doesn't see his feet"

1 Like

Re: Should I Report Her To Her Parents by dochenaj: 4:51am On Mar 16, 2021
Nonyeadamu:
Dude you no get shame?
Re: Should I Report Her To Her Parents by AwesomeStormy00(m): 4:58am On Mar 16, 2021
Nonyeadamu:

You are a paedophile bros

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pam Shaw 70 Year-old Virgin : “I Am Ready For Sex Now!” / are you in need I'm here to give out for free / #

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.