Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! (2037 Views)

Ojuelegba Remix: Wizkid Featuring Jose Mourinho And Abramovich / Check Out This Lyrics : Ojulelegba Remix Ft. Jose And Abramovich / Of Mko Abiola And Roman Abramovich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by Razorr(f): 4:48pm On Mar 21, 2007
Good news for Chelsea and bad news for bad belle people!

Information just reaching my news desk says that Mourinho and Roman are about to have peace talks!   cheesy

The story reads: -
Chelsea owner Red Rom and his fiery manager have not spoken since Christmas. But now Abramovich has agreed to meet Mourinho to try to resolve their differences.

Chelsea chief executive Peter Kenyon has been frantically trying to organise the meeting. The favoured date for the big sitdown looks like next Monday, March 26.

The likely venue is one of Rom’s yachts, possibly in Monaco.

Mourinho made a request to meet Abramovich five weeks ago.

The Russian billionaire was in the middle of his divorce from wife Irina, and refused.

Since then, Abramovich has snubbed the celebrations following Chelsea’s Carling Cup final win.

And he was in Moscow on Monday as they beat Spurs to reach the FA Cup semis.

Kenyon believes he can get the pair speaking again but realises time is running out.

If they do not meet over the next 10 days Chelsea will be plunged back into a hectic fixture programme with no time for discussions.Mourinho has pledged to see his contract through to 2010 but has been heavily linked with a move to Real Madrid.

And Red Rom has still not decided whether he wants to keep Mourinho even if Chelsea win an unprecedented Quadruple.

Abramovich remains sore about Mourinho’s criticism of the club’s lack of spending during the January transfer window.

For his part, Mourinho was furious that Abramovich tried to bring Portsmouth director of football Avram Grant into the club to work with striker Andriy Shevchenko.

Source: - http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390000-2007130221,00.html

Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by slimghost(m): 5:06pm On Mar 21, 2007
AND SO WHAT? CHELSEA SUCKS
Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by Razorr(f): 5:09pm On Mar 21, 2007
What did I say?  grin   grin [size=14pt]Bad belle PEOPLE![/size]  grin   grin

Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by chuckdee4(m): 5:23pm On Mar 21, 2007
Who's doing the taking, i hope its Mourinho
Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by slimghost(m): 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2007
Ndi ara!!. if they make love finish, they should finger too.
@razor
who will be on top?
Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by Razorr(f): 5:31pm On Mar 21, 2007
slimghost, you dey find trouble o! Is it my two boyfriends you are talking about like that? You think say them gay like you? Yeye boy! grin grin
Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by 4Play(m): 5:40pm On Mar 21, 2007
Guus Hiddink called Frank Rijkaard last week and asked him if he would be interested in taking over at Chelsea.Hiddink informed Rijkaard that he (Hidink) would be joining Chelsea  in some managerial capacity but not as first team coach.He asked Rijkaard if he would be interested in replacing Mourinho.Rikkaard said 'no thanks',that he has no interest in joining Chelsea

This shows that Chelsea are still looking for a replacement for Mourinho.It may not work out in the end but,at least they are looking.

Another thing is that Johan Cryuff is looking to bring Robben to Barca.Robben is a boyhood Barca fan and seems open to the idea but Chelsea are vehemently opposed to it.Cryuff decides most of the players that Barca signs

You are probably wondering who my source is.Its a journalist who is in a position to know grin .Remember I broke the Robben story,a few weeks ago, before it appeared anywhere in the Press grin
Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by Razorr(f): 5:44pm On Mar 21, 2007
4Play, please give us the link to your stories. Thank You.
Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by 4Play(m): 5:49pm On Mar 21, 2007
@Razorr

A few weeks ago I mentioned that Barca were interested in signing Robben.At the time I mentioned it,as far as I know,it was not yet mentioned in the Press.

What I heard is simply word of mouth from a football agent who knows a reliable journalist.Do you want a phone no? grin If it was something I picked up from the Press,I would have linked it.

All I can tell you is that my source is usually very reliable
Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by Razorr(f): 6:00pm On Mar 21, 2007
Yes 4Play. I would like very much to have that phone number! Thank You.
Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by 9ja4eva: 10:03am On Mar 22, 2007
It just goes to show how yeye the set up of the club is.Why wld u in the first place pick up a fight with ur boss?Hmm it looks certain that most Chelsea stars are leaving dis summer.Why is J.T and Lampard not signing any new contract yet?Hmm a club built on mago mago neva lasts.
Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by slimghost(m): 11:01am On Mar 22, 2007
@razor
Baby am not the gay one. it is that portugese he-goat of a coach and that Russian cow of a millionaire who are gay. less i forget, when are they due for the love session?
Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by Razorr(f): 11:10am On Mar 22, 2007
You can call them names all you want, it won't change anything. It won't reduce Roman's wealth or Mourinho's technical skill. Monday next week is the likely date for their love session. grin
Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by slimghost(m): 11:22am On Mar 22, 2007
position[s] nko?
Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by Razorr(f): 11:28am On Mar 22, 2007
Listen, the title doesn't say they are gonna have sex, it only says they wanna make love. There's a big difference. Anyway, Mourinho would be holding the reigns. grin grin
Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by slimghost(m): 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2007
thats what i wanted to here. ndi ara
Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by Razorr(f): 12:15pm On Mar 22, 2007
Back at ya. grin
Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by wormedup(m): 1:07pm On Mar 22, 2007
4play,
ur journalist friend must be crazy.
he'd rather release his reliable piece of info to ur friend and then u than release media prints and earn himself some reputaion what a dork ! tongue

9ja4eva,
are u sleep talking
why is sir fagotson still at manure ?
when he was nearly kicked out a couple of years ago, who was he fighting ?
abeg, look for some more volume 5s ! make it an overdose tongue

slimghost,
i know a lot about coal city rantings; u don't surprise me on bit !
i'm sure u go to polo park, gather some ludicrous points - which means a whole lot to you -, and come back here feeling high.
my guy, u r sayin zilch !
i hope u don't reside aroung trans-ekulu cos that would get u buried by me tongue cool
Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by slimghost(m): 1:17pm On Mar 22, 2007
@wormepunk or wateva

You can find me in i.layout but i know you wont dare cuz i control my hood.enwe!!!!
keep sucking maurinho's prick
Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by wormedup(m): 2:03pm On Mar 22, 2007
slimghost:

@wormepunk or whatever

You can find me in i.layout but i know you wont dare because i control my hood.enwe!!!!
keep sucking maurinho's prick

all those name calling won't do u any good.
i can comfortably cut off ur right arm from here !
i.layout of all place tongue where u dey watch footie for there ? zodiac and co no dey allow free views anymore tongue
who sabi footie for i.layout? all the footie competitions wey dey happen for coal city, how many una fit participate in, much less win ? isi aki
go to sleep ! ntebe !
Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by mukina2: 2:10pm On Mar 22, 2007
wormedup:

all those name calling won't do u any good.
i can comfortably cut off your right arm from here !
i.layout of all place tongue where u dey watch footie for there ? zodiac and co no dey allow free views anymore tongue
who sabi footie for i.layout? all the footie competitions wey dey happen for coal city, how many una fit participate in, much less win ? isi aki
go to sleep ! ntebe !

thats wormy for you . .
peace!! kiss cheesy wink
Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by slimghost(m): 2:19pm On Mar 22, 2007
@wormepunk

Mumu, i dont need to go to zodiac to watch footie. i have all i need in my house.nkita. if you know coal city well, then you will know i.layout boiz are respected.were u at self? awo. keep keeping maurinho's aaaaassssssssssss blue 4 life.

GLORY GLORY MAN U
Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by Razorr(f): 2:23pm On Mar 22, 2007
@slimghost

Please trust me, you don't want to be nairaland's new clown with the use of fowl or offensive language. Stop it immediately. angry
Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by slimghost(m): 2:48pm On Mar 22, 2007
i passionately hate it when people offensively talk about I.layout. i swear i do ,cuz i luv where am from. no hard feelings though.
Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by Razorr(f): 5:18pm On Mar 22, 2007
No probs.
Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by wormedup(m): 5:38pm On Mar 22, 2007
slimghost,
what are u on about ?
i.layout has the lowest of ratio in football participation in coal city. every coal city chap knows that !
i'm not talking down on i.layout, it's the way it is !
put a suck to your name calling, it won't make you better !
u suppose know say i know a lot about your vicinity. take it easy on your utterances, they tend to take the good repute away from u!

then , there's this word called "JOKE"; it's in [b]all [/b]dictionaries.
i believe u should be able to decipher a joke from a context.
Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by slimghost(m): 5:48pm On Mar 22, 2007
because i.layout has the lowest of ratio in footie participation in coal city doesnt mean i dont much about soccer. never you generalise.am not trying to blow my trumpet,but i think i know much about the "round leather game" than your self. peace
Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by bmaq007(m): 2:17am On Mar 23, 2007
Cmon guys, this is supposed to be bout Mourinho and Roman, right?

Name calling's not gonna do any good.

We all don get bear-bear (pardon me ladies), so arrange yourselves.
Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by bmaq007(m): 2:18am On Mar 23, 2007
Cmon guys, this is supposed to be bout Mourinho and Roman, right?

Name calling's not gonna do any good.

We all don get bear-bear (pardon me ladies), so arrange yourselves.
Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by bmaq007(m): 2:20am On Mar 23, 2007
Sorry bout posting twice.

Cheap but crappy internet connection na im cause
Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by wormedup(m): 7:34am On Mar 23, 2007
slimghost,
like i mentioned "ratio", that means it's a statistical generation !
u tend to take things too personal; no be fight !
u fit be my guy o, who knows grin

and i'm sure u know the footie a lot more than i do; there's no doubt to that.
anyhows, chill out sohn !, be easy.

cheers cool

bmaq,
no yawa. nothin dey happen
Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by 9ja4eva: 7:39am On Mar 23, 2007
wormedup:

4play,
your journalist friend must be crazy.
he'd rather release his reliable piece of info to your friend and then u than release media prints and earn himself some reputaion what a dork ! tongue

9ja4eva,
are u sleep talking
why is sir fagotson still at manure ?
when he was nearly kicked out a couple of years ago, who was he fighting ?
abeg, look for some more volume 5s ! make it an overdose tongue

slimghost,
i know a lot about coal city rantings; u don't surprise me on bit !
i'm sure u go to polo park, gather some ludicrous points - which means a whole lot to you -, and come back here feeling high.
my guy, you're sayin zilch !
i hope u don't reside aroung trans-ekulu because that would get u buried by me tongue cool

Why wont u jst read and understand the thread?Is anyone talking of SAF ere?If u like hate him hes still d BEST COACH.Mumuinho is jst crap.Always giving excuses when his over rated team loses.Pls pls grin smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Canelo Vs Golovkin / Why You Keep On Losing Your Bets And Think Others Are Winning By Luck / Chelsea Vs Arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.