Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! (2036 Views)

Ojuelegba Remix: Wizkid Featuring Jose Mourinho And Abramovich / Check Out This Lyrics : Ojulelegba Remix Ft. Jose And Abramovich / Of Mko Abiola And Roman Abramovich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by Razorr(f): 8:32am On Mar 23, 2007
@9ja4eva

Mourinho is the best thing that ever happened to Chelsea. So keep your winnings to yourself. Anyway, you haters would eat your words when Mourinho and Roman become lovers again, which would be soon anyway. cheesy
Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by 9ja4eva: 9:11am On Mar 23, 2007
Mumuinho, ?Hmm Abramovich is searching for a new coach to come replace d rude one.We cant keep our winnings to ourselves cos we d most celebrated team in d world and everyone is interested in our scores and games including u.LOL grin smiley
Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by Razorr(f): 9:14am On Mar 23, 2007
@9ja4eva

I meant wine-nings. Like cry cry baby. grin grin And for your infoa, all those jists about sacking Mourinho are just rumours. That guy isn't going anywhere. grin
Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by 9ja4eva: 9:34am On Mar 23, 2007
Be set to have Frank R or Marcello L as ur next coach cos Mumuinho is jst up dere.D guy has lost it dnt u feel it?
Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by slimghost(m): 9:44am On Mar 23, 2007
BREAKING NEWS

MAURINHO TO COACH REAL MADRID NEXT SEASON !!!!!!!!

Who knows who wil replace him at chelsea? maybe frank R, Capello or Eguavoen. grin

GLORY GLORY  MAN U
Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by wormedup(m): 9:46am On Mar 23, 2007
9ja4eva, you wrote these.

It just goes to show how yeye the set up of the club is.Why would u in the first place pick up a fight with your boss?[/b]Hmm it looks certain that most Chelsea stars are leaving this summer.Why is J.T and Lampard not signing any new contract yet?Hmm a club built on mago mago never lasts.

i guess ur screen wasn't big enough to scroll up to that point.
i used SAF cos i thought u'd at least know a little about that, obviously u missed the point.
maybe i should have mentioned Bruce Rioch or Atkinson, would that make a difference.
let me spell it out; who were they fight before they got kicked

9ja4eva:

Why wont u jst read and understand the thread?Is anyone talking of SAF ere?I[b]f u like hate him hes still d BEST COACH
.Mumuinho is jst crap.Always giving excuses when his over rated team loses.Please please grin smiley

best coach eh how nice.
did u know anything about SAF before last week
Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by Razorr(f): 9:46am On Mar 23, 2007
slimghost:

BREAKING NEWS

MAURINHO TO COACH REAL MADRID NEXT SEASON !!!!!!!!

Who knows who wil replace him at chelsea? maybe frank R, Capello or Eguavoen. grin

GLORY GLORY MAN U

Sweetheart, I need a link for that your breaking news!  kiss  grin   grin
Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by 9ja4eva: 9:51am On Mar 23, 2007
wormedup:

9ja4eva, you wrote these.

i guess your screen wasn't big enough to scroll up to that point.
i used SAF because i thought u'd at least know a little about that, obviously u missed the point.
maybe i should have mentioned Bruce Rioch or Atkinson, would that make a difference.
let me spell it out; who were they fight before they got kicked

best coach eh how nice.
did u know anything about SAF before last week

No i didnt prof.Still waiting for u to come and teach me?
Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by slimghost(m): 1:27pm On Mar 23, 2007
@razor
source? ehm, ehmmmmmmm. i have forgotten but you better belive it or you will be seeing your cardiologist by the beginning of next season. grin

Baby,join the winning team now .

GLORY GLORY MAN U
Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by Razorr(f): 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2007
In ya wet dreams. Nansience! angry
Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by slimghost(m): 2:49pm On Mar 23, 2007
Baby no be fight now. sad Dont make me believe that everything chelsea na fight fight. grin love ya
Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by mukina2: 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2007
crazy topic grin
Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by kateflow(f): 3:12pm On Mar 23, 2007
real crazy topic
Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by Razorr(f): 3:16pm On Mar 23, 2007
mukina2:

crazy topic grin

kateflow:

real crazy topic
Crazy girls! Leave my thread! grin grin grin
Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by mukina2: 3:30pm On Mar 23, 2007
crazy topic
mad manager
crazy money machine
crazy poster grin
Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by bmaq007(m): 6:04pm On Mar 23, 2007
Crazy thread too
Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by 4Play(m): 7:12pm On Mar 23, 2007
It seems the person  who started this thread (Razorr)has some sexual fantasy involving Mourinho and Abramovich shocked
Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by viee(f): 7:58pm On Mar 23, 2007
God help me but i rily hate everytin abt chelsea.i always support teams that hv Naija in them but chelsea?hell no!besides everytin team has her era, ask Real Madrid, Man U, Barca, Bayern Munich, arsnenal, Ac Milan, th e list goes on and on.the truth of the matter really lies in being able to maintain some players over tym then bring in new players.

i hope Roman is listening;i wont b so xpensive as a coach!
Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by 9ja4eva: 9:16pm On Mar 23, 2007
mukina2:

crazy topic
mad manager
crazy money machine
crazy poster grin

lol
Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by Razorr(f): 4:29am On Mar 24, 2007
4 Play:

It seems the person who started this thread (Razorr)has some sexual fantasy involving Mourinho and Abramovich shocked

Spot on Sweetheart! Spot on! grin grin
Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by 9ja4eva: 4:31am On Mar 24, 2007
Razorr na u dey chop all d insult?Wow shocked shocked grin smiley
Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by jgirl3: 4:35am On Mar 24, 2007
this razorr don kolo. Ah ahn, see the topic.

@ slimghost, fo' shizzle? That would be beautiful
Chelsea is doomed now for sure.
Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by 9ja4eva: 4:39am On Mar 24, 2007
Yeah they are switched off.
Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by jgirl3: 4:42am On Mar 24, 2007
yes - totally. It's good for chelsea. Of present, Sir Alex is the longest coach of the three biggest european league teams and he's still doing very well.
Re: Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! by 9ja4eva: 4:46am On Mar 24, 2007
Yeah and Mumuinho admires him with a passion.Mumuinho even said he cant stay with Chelsea for dt long.SAF na baba na dey go to meet him for advice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hollywood Stars And The Premier League Clubs They Support. / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Tottenham Vs Juventus 1-2 – Highlights & Goals (aggregate 3-4) / 2006/2007 Premiership Of No Excuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.