Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

2006/2007 Premiership Of No Excuse - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2006/2007 Premiership Of No Excuse (2034 Views)

2006/2007 Premiership: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly / Man Utd Has Won The Premiership (2006/2007 Season) / Who Wins The English Premiership For 2006 /2007 Season? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2006/2007 Premiership Of No Excuse by Akolawole(m): 12:08am On Sep 08, 2006
Premiership has started.

3 weeks on, United is riding high.

For few years, clubs have been given one excuse or the other.

Chelsea used to claim they don't have Strikers.

Arsenal will say, they are on transition.

Some will claim injuries et al.

Enough is Enough.

Everybody don buy, so no stupid excuse.

Here we go to probaly the most exciting football league in the world.
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership Of No Excuse by Akolawole(m): 7:10pm On Sep 14, 2006
I am expecting member's reaction to this.

Nothing like (1) Our team is young (2) We dont have money (3) We are going through Transition (4) Mourinho is sick
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership Of No Excuse by Priscila(f): 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2006
Sraight away my excuse no 1

Most Gunner players are painfully too young infact I can't comprehend with people like walcott,fabregas. the older teams  are likely to bull doze their way to the top of premiership especially in a more physical environment like stamdord bridge and OT.

secondly, we don't have enough bench power not even back up like most English teams!
Thirdly, we now have Rosiscky  the only long ranger unlike Chelsea have with Lampard and ballack,man U with scholes,rooney,ronaldo & co and Liverpool with Gerrard and Alonso.
Lastly we are very new in the stadium yet to cope
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership Of No Excuse by Jackal(m): 7:36pm On Sep 14, 2006
@ Priscilla,
Whose fault is this?
Wenger had more than 3 months on his laps to buy experienced players to beef up the team.
Any manager should not make excuses and if anyone should make one-it should be Ferguson and he is riding high.
Scholes, Giggs, Neville and Solskjaer are old guards and the best performers since the season kicked-off.
United made only one signing so the balance in the team is still very much maintained unlike Chelsea.
Do u know Mourinho does not even know his strongest team yet?
Ballack and Lampard get in each other's way and the team hasn't really gelled yet.
Chelsea will maim, kill and destroy when they get on the groove.
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership Of No Excuse by mukina2: 8:48pm On Sep 14, 2006
we have excuses kei

arsenal

our team is very young - the boys play against dere grandpa's and get injuries angry
priccy's aight most of the people on our bench are suffering from injuries sad
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership Of No Excuse by Akolawole(m): 8:28am On Sep 15, 2006
@Mukina2 and Prisccy

No single excuse is allowed from all of us.

Chelsea have the Striker they claim to be their problem in the last 2 years.

Portsmouth and West Ham can go to bank easily.

Villa got a very good coach

Arsenal got the missing link in Galas

I dont want to hear stupid escuses from Gunners, they have the biggest stadium in London, they have Henry, Galas.

I dont want to hear: we are young, we are transiting,we have injury and all those nonsense.
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership Of No Excuse by lordimpaq(m): 8:43am On Sep 15, 2006
@mukina, pricillia, akola

you guys all know there are no excuses for making excuses,

you lose is you lost, you win is you won, irrespective of whether you hit the post 1000 times!!

its doesn't mean a thing,

do you think we deserved to win the 2004 FA cup, No, but we won,

Manutd making excuses that they dominated the game is nothing, they lost,

So let us hope and pray we win on sunday, Robin Van persie is out , so is henry,

I just pray we pull something out,
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership Of No Excuse by under18(f): 9:26am On Sep 15, 2006
i no sabi.arsenal just bad luck
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership Of No Excuse by amodu(m): 10:18am On Sep 15, 2006
gunners are fond of giving one excuse or the other, look at the Champions League last season they are just giving all sort of excuses, so you dont have to be surprised.
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership Of No Excuse by Priscila(f): 10:44am On Sep 15, 2006
before I answer amodu, let me deal with under18 first!
young lady! Why not master english?
I might be forced to match you back to Disunited and hand you over to Jackal!what sort of typing is that?
Gunners are not thick my girl and the earlier you start writing good english the better your chances of staying in our Gunner camp.At ten years one is able to write and talk well so no excuses!
Ok,I take the trouble again after those chain of questions the other day.let me have your address and I will give you a link so that you can learn Queens english direct from England rather I send you some DVDs with spoken english.

A good command of english can ensure your success,improves chances of promotion,it gets you a better job,increase your earning power and enhance your social life!Am ready to help you since you are fast becoming trouble on this forum.
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership Of No Excuse by Priscila(f): 10:58am On Sep 15, 2006
amodu and all
This time round we have genuine excuses and y'all can see facts on the ground. But I still believe one person with big dreams is better than one with all the facts.
let me give two more but we are not looking for anyones' sympathy

We desperately need a holding midfielder like makelele at Chelsea and Carrick at Disunited.
Honestly,with not too much signings we are a bit less fortunate.we have great talents but our very own youth is against us in some environments i mentioned above.
Arsenal have time on their side and Emirates will give us the purchasing power like we havent had before.And Arsene Wenger is a lot younger than Sir Fergie.Good things come to those that wait.

Muks,lordi,under 18 lets just pray for our beloved Arsenal!
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership Of No Excuse by under18(f): 12:12pm On Sep 15, 2006
ok madam.
thank you.i dont want manchester
i will learn english.do i write my address here
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership Of No Excuse by hucarson(m): 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2006
@ Priscilla,
Arsenal always complain about building a team.
How long does it take to build a team?
Jose Mourinho built a winning formation in 11 months so whatz Wenger's excuse?
Arsenal and United started this project about the same time and United's young players have all developed through the years to become superstars.
Rooney, Ronaldo, Fletcher, Wes Brown, Rossi, O'Shea, Richardson have all matured and this are the future generation of Man U.
The lads Wenger tried to breed few years ago all failed to develop under him.
Pennant, Jeffers, Reyes, Aladiere, Clichy, Hoyte and Senderos are just waste of space at Arsenal so Wenger has no excuses.
Being young does not undermine the ability of a team to win league matches.
Ajax Amsterdam was a young team when they conquered Europe in the mid-90s.
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership Of No Excuse by Priscila(f): 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2006
Huc
just ask sir fergie he should know that good things dont come easy. ok?
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership Of No Excuse by lordimpaq(m): 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2006
under18:

ok madam.
thank you.i don't want manchester
i will learn english.do i write my address here

sorry to say, but you are not under18, i dont believe you are under18,

your english is too woeful to be under18,

i don't trust u, angry

the under18 i knew neva said she didnt like manchester, it took us a lot to bring u to be a gunner,

this is not the ex manutd fan i used to know, i think i would like to ask you a few questions,

i'll ask later not now.
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership Of No Excuse by amodu(m): 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2006
hucarson:

@ Priscilla,
Arsenal and United started this project about the same time and United's young players have all developed through the years to become superstars.
Rooney, Ronaldo, Fletcher, Wes Brown, Rossi, O'Shea, Richardson have all matured and this are the future generation of Man U.
Pennant, Jeffers, Reyes, Aladiere, Clichy, Hoyte and Senderos are just waste of space at Arsenal so Wenger has no excuses.

Their excuses is too much.
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership Of No Excuse by Priscila(f): 7:12pm On Sep 15, 2006
you guys make too much mouth.
just bless our beloved team. you can also give your own and if they will be genuine we will consider.
can't y'all see things in black and white?
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership Of No Excuse by kitaun(m): 9:44pm On Sep 15, 2006
Really, i would not like we gooners to start peddling excuses even if we have such, who are you complaining to? those that will taunt you the more or those that should even wish they were in your shoes!!hell nooo maybe the only real excuse we could ever have is that of adaptability to the field but even at that 22 men will still play the match not 11 nor even 33 so abeg we all don't have excuses, at least at the end of the day only 1 team will win the premiership, what the other teams (prolly 3rd-7th placed teams) will be fighting for will be Champions League spots

The fact that we are not were we ought to be at the monent does not mean we will not get to where we are going, CHIKENA

GOONER '91
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership Of No Excuse by mukina2: 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2006
akola okay o cool
priccsy i already prayed kiss
lordi take it easy on under18 honestly i have been thinkin that someone else is now using her addy undecided
kitaun gunner 91 grin
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership Of No Excuse by Akolawole(m): 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2006
Priscila:

before I answer amodu, let me deal with under18 first!
young lady! Why not master english?
I might be forced to match you back to Disunited and hand you over to Jackal!what sort of typing is that?
Gunners are not thick my girl and the earlier you start writing good english the better your chances of staying in our Gunner camp.At ten years one is able to write and talk well so no excuses!
Ok,I take the trouble again after those chain of questions the other day.let me have your address and I will give you a link so that you can learn Queens english direct from England rather I send you some DVDs with spoken english.

A good command of english can ensure your success,improves chances of promotion,it gets you a better job,increase your earning power and enhance your social life!Am ready to help you since you are fast becoming trouble on this forum.

Why are you crucifying the girl now?

Its not fair.

She may write below our expectation but we have members who feel they can write but what they write is absolutely ******** ).
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership Of No Excuse by Akolawole(m): 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2006
hucarson:

@ Priscilla,

Re: 2006/2007 Premiership Of No Excuse by mukina2: 10:33pm On Sep 15, 2006

She may write below our expectation but we have members who feel they can write but what they write is absolutely ******** ).

hmm asking for more war are we angry
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership Of No Excuse by kitaun(m): 12:25am On Sep 16, 2006
So it seems
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership Of No Excuse by Priscila(f): 6:40pm On Sep 16, 2006
I think we should concentrate more on excuses.
Injuries wrecking us too much!this is our worst premiership.
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership Of No Excuse by mukina2: 7:39pm On Sep 16, 2006
priccy dont worry it will be well soon, the league has just started
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership Of No Excuse by Priscila(f): 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2006
Muks!
am calling on for mutiny against Kola.
just visit his thread about Cole and see how he insulted all gunners.
huc!
talking of the lads wenger tried to breed,what of you? apart from that un-worldclass wes Brown, O'shea and what is his name again cant remember. what do you have to talk about your own home grown talent in recent years?days are gone when you achieved too much of that!
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership Of No Excuse by kitaun(m): 7:58pm On Sep 16, 2006
@Akola

Please leave Prisccy to advise Under-18 about her deplorable Oyinbo because if Under-18 belonged to another camp, you would have accused us of not looking inwards but yet criticize others embarassed cool, she is a gooner and we have to help her and maybe you should also do an expose on the people who believe they can write but really can't , am sure no gooner will make that your hate list lipsrsealed

@Prisccy

I whole-heartedly would have supported you in your call for mutiny but Akola be my big bros *moreso am still expecting my gift, make the thing reach my hand first*
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership Of No Excuse by bagoma(f): 7:24pm On Sep 17, 2006
something is fishy about this under-18 girl.
i honestly think someone else is using her id.
this is not the same under-18 that joined the forum several months back.
i just went back to check her old posts, she is certainly not the same person now.
this is an imposter.
guys go back and read under-18 very early posts, talking about page 10, 9, and so on.
you'll see what i mean.

so who are you mr or miss present under-18?
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership Of No Excuse by bagoma(f): 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2006
@ under-18,
do you know you can have your own username here on nairaland, without using someone else's.
its free. just create ur own account that is uniquely YOU!, easy as a,b,c.
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership Of No Excuse by Priscila(f): 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2006
baggy!
happy to have you around now.
Did you see this premiership of no excuses?
now that we have demolished under-achievers I hope no United fan will start up excuses. Infact if igave any excuse i withdraw everything.
its true no excuses!
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership Of No Excuse by bagoma(f): 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2006
@ topic,
we arent going to give any excuses.
we win, we take the credit, we lose, we take the blame.
we have passed transition stage now. we would be jelling soon then we'll be unbeaten.
Re: 2006/2007 Premiership Of No Excuse by bagoma(f): 7:37pm On Sep 17, 2006
hi priscy,
great great evening it is.
we beat united at their own backyard. great great great!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mourinho And Abramovich Set To Make Love! / Victor Moses Has Passed His Medical And Is Officially A Chelsea Player. / Neymar's Earning At Psg In Naira: A Fact About Neymar’s Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.