Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

How Many Abortions Have You Commited - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Abortions Have You Commited (2872 Views)

I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions / After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month / I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Abortions Have You Commited by thweraja10: 8:55pm On Jun 01, 2010
This question is crazy but you will be overwelmed when you try to count the number of times you have done it. I was speaking with a female friend yesterday only for her to tell me that she has done it just four times that is twice in secondary school once in the higher institution and once when she was a grad. This is really crazy
Re: How Many Abortions Have You Commited by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2010
I commit abortion every month when no one fertilizes my egg. cry cry
Re: How Many Abortions Have You Commited by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2010
Is there an award or money-price to be won for the highest abortioner?
Re: How Many Abortions Have You Commited by ElRazur: 9:04pm On Jun 01, 2010
michelin89:

Not sure that counts as an abortion. Abortion is the removal of a fertilised egg via several methods.

Stop deceiving us here.

grin
Re: How Many Abortions Have You Commited by 190: 11:17am On Jun 02, 2010
I have commited like over 70~
Re: How Many Abortions Have You Commited by femmy2010(m): 11:39am On Jun 02, 2010
Would be hard to get a frank response to the posted question.
Women folks,abi i lie? grin
Re: How Many Abortions Have You Commited by Odunnu: 1:37pm On Jun 02, 2010
Its almost an epidemic here.I wonder why i'l fork a guy without protection.I mean,its krazzie!
Re: How Many Abortions Have You Commited by Creamish(f): 1:38pm On Jun 02, 2010
femmy2010:

harder than asking women to post their real ages. . . grin
Re: How Many Abortions Have You Commited by jaybee3(m): 1:41pm On Jun 02, 2010
Is it supposed to be an offense?
Re: How Many Abortions Have You Commited by BlakkBoi(m): 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2010
I haven't participated. But people have aborted on my behalf without my prior knowledge. Anyway i lost count,
Re: How Many Abortions Have You Commited by Onchedu(m): 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2010
michelin89:

Is this supposed to be humor or are U serious?

thweraja10:

This question is crazy but you will be overwelmed when you try to count the number of times you have done it. I was speaking with a female friend yesterday only for her to tell me that she has done it just four times that is twice in secondary school once in the higher institution and once when she was a grad. This is really crazy

Wetin U wan carry the info do?
Re: How Many Abortions Have You Commited by SAGoddess: 2:39pm On Jun 02, 2010
Never done it, prevention is better than cure I say!
Re: How Many Abortions Have You Commited by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2010
femmy2010:

atink yu guyz shd also give an ansa!

ow many times hav u helped ya gf(s) do the deed? tongue
Re: How Many Abortions Have You Commited by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 02, 2010
Odunnu:

Its almost an epidemic here.I wonder why i'l fork a guy without protection.I mean,its krazzie!

Re: How Many Abortions Have You Commited by omega25red(m): 2:47pm On Jun 02, 2010
thweraja10:

As long as you know the question is crazy because that would be considered personal and painful by most people which is why you will get joke answers
Re: How Many Abortions Have You Commited by patwhizkid(f): 2:47pm On Jun 02, 2010
35 and counting!

1 Like

Re: How Many Abortions Have You Commited by daylae(m): 2:51pm On Jun 02, 2010
Many can't even remember,cus they've lost count. . . .imagine abortion carried out on one same person fifteen times. It's crazy!
Re: How Many Abortions Have You Commited by SAGoddess: 3:06pm On Jun 02, 2010
Evidently some people would rather abort than use contaceptives, seems a child out of wedlock is more of a sin than than abortion! My conclusion since being on NL! sad
Re: How Many Abortions Have You Commited by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2010
SA Goddess:

Evidently some people would rather abort than use contaceptives, seems a child out of wedlock is more of a sin than than abortion! My conclusion since being on NL! sad

Your 'conclusion' based on what? undecided
Re: How Many Abortions Have You Commited by Onchedu(m): 3:11pm On Jun 02, 2010
Hmmm,
Re: How Many Abortions Have You Commited by SAGoddess: 3:46pm On Jun 02, 2010
They way people talk about it!
Re: How Many Abortions Have You Commited by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 02, 2010
SA Goddess:

They way people talk about it!

Are we reading the same posts? I seem to have missed the ones that suggested that people would rather abort than use contraceptives! undecided
Re: How Many Abortions Have You Commited by SAGoddess: 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2010
Evidently we are not reading the same posts lady. Clearly you missed the part where people talk about their girls being pregnant and a ton of people suggesting they abort the baby.

I NEVER said people SAID they would rather abort than use contraceptives but I said it SEEMS that is the case, what is your beef?
Re: How Many Abortions Have You Commited by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 02, 2010
SA Goddess:

Evidently we are not reading the same posts lady. Clearly you missed the part where people talk about their girls being pregnant and a ton of people suggesting they abort the baby.
I NEVER said people SAID they would rather abort than use contraceptives but I said it SEEMS that is the case, what is your beef?

ROTFLMAO grin

You know contraceptives are used to prevent pregnancies while abortions are used to prevent births! There is no way one can be used in place of the other!

If someone decides to abort a pregnancy, that doesn't mean she would rather do it than use a contraceptive!

Admit it, your 'conclusion' is baseless tongue cheesy
Re: How Many Abortions Have You Commited by snowdrops(m): 4:51pm On Jun 02, 2010
ppl wont ansa with the real user ids. they will have to create fake ones before being close to honest.

over 90% of girls btw 18 and 40 have committed abortion at least once in nigeria.

ladies if i lie prove me wrong.
Re: How Many Abortions Have You Commited by Odunnu: 5:37pm On Jun 02, 2010
Snow,whr are you getting ur stat frm?
Its not as high as that o!!
Re: How Many Abortions Have You Commited by femmy2010(m): 5:38pm On Jun 02, 2010
Oduni,it is as high as that.
Re: How Many Abortions Have You Commited by MissyB1(m): 5:46pm On Jun 02, 2010
snowdrops:

ppl wont ansa with the real user ids. they will have to create fake ones before being close to honest.

over 90% of girls btw 18 and 40 have committed abortion at least once in nigeria.

ladies if i lie prove me wrong.

I want to prove You wrong . . . . . .Where and when do we carry out the test? cheesy
Re: How Many Abortions Have You Commited by Odunnu: 5:48pm On Jun 02, 2010
femmy2010:

Oduni,it is as high as that.
for the records Sir,d username is ODUNNU.
What are u basing ur stat figure on?
Re: How Many Abortions Have You Commited by Odunnu: 5:51pm On Jun 02, 2010
You'l jst sit down in the comfort of ur home and make up statistics!It doesnt work like dat
Re: How Many Abortions Have You Commited by femmy2010(m): 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2010
Maybe i have been a participating Observer in a survey i carried out before.
But frankly,the figure is indeed very high
Re: How Many Abortions Have You Commited by snowdrops(m): 5:59pm On Jun 02, 2010
Sorry ladies if i caused offense. But i used to have this professor of gynaecology who have extensively researched abortion amongst nigerian ladies. The 90% was the figures he quoted, so they are not mine. And i have read papers as well that stated similar values.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. / Pls Help Am Confused! / It's Right To Hit A Woman If...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.