Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Any Govt That Watches Its People Killed Everyday Has Failed – Rotimi Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Govt That Watches Its People Killed Everyday Has Failed – Rotimi Amaechi (1317 Views)

Sanusi: I Warned Buhari’s Govt That Its Policies Will Destroy Nigeria’s Economy / Govt That Fails To Build Schools Would Definitely Build Prisons — Sowore / Any Govt That Watches Its People Being Killed Everyday Has Failed-rotimi Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Govt That Watches Its People Killed Everyday Has Failed – Rotimi Amaechi by KEVIND: 10:04am On Jun 11, 2018
The Minister of Transportation, Chibuike Amaechi, has noted that any government that watches the killing of its people on a daily basis is irresponsible.
Amaechi said that the Rivers state governor, Nyesom Wike has failed in providing good governance for the people of the state.
The former governor said that under Wike’s watch, killings and massacre of the people persist all over the state on a daily basis.
Amaechi, the leader of the APC in Rivers, said this at the weekend at a rally where he received hundreds of supporters of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, into the All Progressives Congress, APC, in Bera, headquarters of Gokana Local Government Area of the state.
He said, “Every government has a responsibility to protect lives and property. The reason there is a government is because the people are alive. If a person dies there will be no government.
“Any government that watches its people killed every day is an irresponsible government. Governor Wike watches his people killed every day.
“I met a woman yesterday whose husband was killed in front of her with her son watching. It could have been any of you. I can assure you today that this government of Wike has failed.
“When I was your governor, you slept and I kept awake. As governor, I chased away criminals to their holes. I know that the reason they are into crime was because they had no money for them.
“I knew that for you to stop a man from crime you need to provide an alternative means of livelihood. And to do that, I started building infrastructures. I built schools, hospitals and health centres.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/06/11/govt-watches-people-killed-everyday-failed-rotimi-amaechi/
Re: Any Govt That Watches Its People Killed Everyday Has Failed – Rotimi Amaechi by Mynd44: 10:08am On Jun 11, 2018
Re: Any Govt That Watches Its People Killed Everyday Has Failed – Rotimi Amaechi by KEVIND: 10:12am On Jun 11, 2018
mynd44 it seems you follow me bumper to bumper everywhere I go on nairaland
Re: Any Govt That Watches Its People Killed Everyday Has Failed – Rotimi Amaechi by Oyindidi(f): 10:12am On Jun 11, 2018
Sick man

1 Like

Re: Any Govt That Watches Its People Killed Everyday Has Failed – Rotimi Amaechi by PureMe01: 10:13am On Jun 11, 2018
my good friend,Amaechi,during d next FEC meeting,pass that exact message to Buhari and trust me,U will be taken seriously atleast to a negligible level tho but as for now,U and ur boss remain collosal failures to the zombies who voted U into power....na for dem wey don get sense sha.d ones wey dem brain still dey on lockdown (foolanis and their slaves,they know themselves),Una dey our prayers.
As for us,we are not disappointed with what we are witnessing presently at all..d tone of experience gave us d insight of what was to come.a wild dog can NEVER be a pet to the normal!

2 Likes

Re: Any Govt That Watches Its People Killed Everyday Has Failed – Rotimi Amaechi by fran6co(m): 10:17am On Jun 11, 2018
hmm ameachi forgot he was part of the delegation that went to shed crocodile tears in benue

5 Likes

Re: Any Govt That Watches Its People Killed Everyday Has Failed – Rotimi Amaechi by Nukualofa: 10:24am On Jun 11, 2018
buhari has failed grin grin grin

See how Amaechi just made buhari to look stupid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Govt That Watches Its People Killed Everyday Has Failed – Rotimi Amaechi by Nightwolf1: 10:29am On Jun 11, 2018
KEVIND:

The Minister of Transportation, Chibuike Amaechi, has noted that any government that watches the killing of its people on a daily basis is irresponsible.
Amaechi said that the Rivers state governor, Nyesom Wike has failed in providing good governance for the people of the state.
The former governor said that under Wike’s watch, killings and massacre of the people persist all over the state on a daily basis.
Amaechi, the leader of the APC in Rivers, said this at the weekend at a rally where he received hundreds of supporters of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, into the All Progressives Congress, APC, in Bera, headquarters of Gokana Local Government Area of the state.
He said, “Every government has a responsibility to protect lives and property. The reason there is a government is because the people are alive. If a person dies there will be no government.
“Any government that watches its people killed every day is an irresponsible government. Governor Wike watches his people killed every day.
“I met a woman yesterday whose husband was killed in front of her with her son watching. It could have been any of you. I can assure you today that this government of Wike has failed.
“When I was your governor, you slept and I kept awake. As governor, I chased away criminals to their holes. I know that the reason they are into crime was because they had no money for them.
“I knew that for you to stop a man from crime you need to provide an alternative means of livelihood. And to do that, I started building infrastructures. I built schools, hospitals and health centres.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/06/11/govt-watches-people-killed-everyday-failed-rotimi-amaechi/

kudos to u mr amaechi. u hit the nail on the head. Buhari take note, amaechi is indirectly saying that u have failed not Wike grin grin

1 Like

Re: Any Govt That Watches Its People Killed Everyday Has Failed – Rotimi Amaechi by PureMe01: 10:31am On Jun 11, 2018
he has started again
Re: Any Govt That Watches Its People Killed Everyday Has Failed – Rotimi Amaechi by chuksjuve(m): 10:31am On Jun 11, 2018
Amaechi is codedly talking to buhari using wike as the deflecting point..

Buhari has failed!!!

1 Like

Re: Any Govt That Watches Its People Killed Everyday Has Failed – Rotimi Amaechi by JasonScoolari: 10:36am On Jun 11, 2018
Instead of arguing with the Lizard of ubima, lemme just appreciate these world class buildings.

3 Likes

Re: Any Govt That Watches Its People Killed Everyday Has Failed – Rotimi Amaechi by hisgrace090: 10:38am On Jun 11, 2018
During amaechi era in river state, he gave no room to cultist in river state and there were peace in the state.
Re: Any Govt That Watches Its People Killed Everyday Has Failed – Rotimi Amaechi by anibi9674: 10:38am On Jun 11, 2018
like buhari like wike.
Re: Any Govt That Watches Its People Killed Everyday Has Failed – Rotimi Amaechi by Stainlessq(f): 11:15am On Jun 11, 2018
Amaechi is indirectly referring to Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Any Govt That Watches Its People Killed Everyday Has Failed – Rotimi Amaechi by modik(m): 11:35am On Jun 11, 2018
Stainlessq:
Amaechi is indirectly referring to Buhari.

nPDP is real.

nPDP has spoken.

If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: Any Govt That Watches Its People Killed Everyday Has Failed – Rotimi Amaechi by bedspread: 12:16pm On Jun 11, 2018
In Other Words, Buhari Has Failed...
Well said
Re: Any Govt That Watches Its People Killed Everyday Has Failed – Rotimi Amaechi by surgical: 12:21pm On Jun 11, 2018
Nukualofa:
buhari has failed grin grin grin

See how Amaechi just made buhari to look stupid
he just indicted the federal govt of which he is a part of
Re: Any Govt That Watches Its People Killed Everyday Has Failed – Rotimi Amaechi by gurunlocker: 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2018
Lol.... That means bubu has failed also because you just described him. grin
Re: Any Govt That Watches Its People Killed Everyday Has Failed – Rotimi Amaechi by mpianya39(m): 12:50pm On Jun 11, 2018
The only agama lizard in ikwerre land grin grin grin

Re: Any Govt That Watches Its People Killed Everyday Has Failed – Rotimi Amaechi by Donkalio: 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2018
so is Wike still the Governor of Taraba, Benue, Borno, Zamfara.......? or is Wike the IGP or Chief of Army staff? i tired for that man called Amaechi oh!
Re: Any Govt That Watches Its People Killed Everyday Has Failed – Rotimi Amaechi by Gozbrown(m): 1:03pm On Jun 11, 2018
Amaechi, I rushed to read this news thinking it was about the incessant killing of people in this Apc govt however it means that you also agree with us that any Govt That Watches Its People been Killed everyday Has Failed.
Re: Any Govt That Watches Its People Killed Everyday Has Failed – Rotimi Amaechi by Ojiofor: 1:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
Kudos to Amaechi because Buhari as commander in chief have really failed the people of Nigeria from Rivers state to Sokoto.
Re: Any Govt That Watches Its People Killed Everyday Has Failed – Rotimi Amaechi by buhariguy(m): 1:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ok
Re: Any Govt That Watches Its People Killed Everyday Has Failed – Rotimi Amaechi by debaj10: 1:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
buhariguy:
Ok
huh?
ok?
das all?!
wot an impossibilicant task u pipu hav.
truly, regret is in da air.

(1) (Reply)

You Lack Home Training— Yahaya Bello Blasts Lawmakers Who Booed Buhari / Is The #lionheart Movie Prophetic? For 2019 Election / CJN Onnoghen: South-South Governors To Hold Emergency Meeting, Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.